one hundered and fifteen.

Harry. 

"Fuck.." Molly says, her voice a whisper. I feel like the phone could slide from my fingers any minute as my palms become sweaty, she's about to go into labour and Edward has her. 

"Molly I'm going to fucking kill him, you don't understand she could go into labour any time.." I say, it's not often I panic. 

"What about Finley!" She says. 

"Finley is his son Molly! He'd never hurt him! He doesn't give a shit what happens to Flora!" I say, grabbing my car keys. 

"You say he's not at his house?" I ask. 

"He wasn't when I went to look.." But if he picked Finley up early then went to London I guess he was still driving back maybe. 

"I'm coming to Cheshire, don't go to Edward's on your own, keep trying to call him, I'll be a few hours maximum" I say grabbing my car keys, not even taking my coat as I run from the house, feet crunching across the gravel, sending it spraying out behind me. I slam the breaks on just as I'm about to pull out of the gate. Hospital bag. I take the stairs two at a time, grabbing the neatly packed holdall and swinging it over my shoulder. 

While I'm pulling away, looking in the rear view mirror I notice the two baby seats ready and fitted in the back, I swear I could tear Edward apart. 

Flora.

The key turns in the lock, and there's scuffling on the other side of the door. I sit up on the bed, dabbing at my face frantically. Nerves leap in the pit of my stomach, Edward opens the door, ignoring the clear distress on my face. 

"We're leaving" He says, looking down at my shoes, I look back at him defiantly. 

"Where are we going?" I ask stupidly, like he's gonna go divulging information left right and centre, I'm a fucking hostage. He stands by the door as I get up and go to put my shoes on, my back aching, an ache that runs deep into my hips. I consider making a dash for it, but what's the point, I can't run, I can barely even walk. 

"Edward please.. can we just stay here, I'm exhaustead" I say. 

"You aren't safe here" He says, I narrow my eyes walking down the stairs carefully and getting back in the car, Finley sits patiently, football under his arm as he continues the journey unaware. I notice soon that the road are familliar, coming back through the village, soon arriving at Harry's mum's house. There are cars in the driveway, but no lights on within the house as Edward pulls up. 

"Get out" Edward orders me, it's freezing, and raining a little as I get out of the car carefully, Finley climbs out too. 

"Daddy where are we? He asks, trotting to keep up with his father. 

"We're gonna play a game Finley alright?" Edward says, opening the front door, the hallway is dark. 

"Okay!" Finley says. 

"You and Flora are hiding.. just for a bit, from mummy and I'll come back and get you soon, just like hide and seek okay? but you gotta be patient" He says, petting the boys head of curls fondly. It makes me want the cry the way Finley looks back at his dad, he has no idea. We go through the kitchen and utility room and then Edward stops in front of a door, unlocking it and yanking it open, a set of stone steps lead down to another door.. which I'm assuming behind lies a cellar. He flicks the lights on and Finley runs down in excitement, opening the bottom door. 

"Go" Edward orders me. 

"No.. I'm not doing it, you're fucking crazy you're not locking me in here, you're kidnapping your own god damn son" I attempt to push past him.. if I could just make it to the bathroom or something, to lock myself in until Harry's parents get home. 

"Go or I swear to god" He hisses grabbing my upper arm hard enough to bruise and marching me down the steps. 

"Edward stop it, please, I'm going to fall" I struggle, whimpering quietly. I manage to pull my arm free, simultaneously catching my foot on one of the last few steps, falling backwards, my back hitting the dusty stone floor hard, knocking the wind out of me, scraping my arm against the brick. Finley drops his football and there's silence, before Edward slams the bottom door, locking it quickly, his feet can be heard, a dull thud on the concrete steps. 

"Daddy" I hear Finley whisper, the light is painfully dim, or maybe my vision is fuzzy. 

"Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" Finley comes over to me, squeezing my arm with his small hand, I blink with a faint groan. 

"S'okay, I'm okay" I can barely whisper. 

"Did my daddy push you?" He asks. 

"No.." I croak, attempting to sit up, slumped against the wall. The little boy sits down with me.

"You're bleeding" he says, pointing at the sharp graze on my forearm. I touch the back of my, wincing. 

"Are your babies okay?" He asks. His earnest attitude makes me start to cry, before I can even stop it. Tears falling down my face and making my cheeks sting.

"I hope so" I mumble through the tears. 

"Don't cry, did falling down really hurt? grandad always tells me to be brave when I fall down and if you're brave it stops hurting" He says, his small hand slipping into mine, it's very hot but the gesture makes me smile. I realise just how freezing it is in the empty basement, little is here besides cardboard boxes, some dust sheets hung over them and what I suppose must be the boiler. 

"Why are we playing hide and seek?" He asks yet more questions, as small children do. 

"I'm not sure really.. it's just a game isn't it" I chide, playing along for the good for the sweet natured six year old I'm with.

"I love games" He comments, standing up and giving his football a small kick around.

"Did you know you have an uncle.. I think he'd love to meet you" I say, making light conversation as the little boy does keepy uppies. Casting my mind back to Harry.