sixty two.

Flora. 

I realise I'm holding my breath and have been for way too long as the doctor continues to probe at my stomach, she looks up in caution as I take a huge deep breath. 

"Did something hurt?" She asks. 

"No! No, sorry, I'm fine" I cover up quickly, concentrating on not asphyxiating myself by accident. I look over at Harry who is gripping my hand so tightly his knuckles are turning white. She goes back to her work, looking concentrated. Harry catches me looking and gives me a brief but reassuring smile. 

"You're 8 weeks by the looks of things.." She says looking at us with a smile, pulling off her gloves and pressing buttons on the machinery. 

"I'll get your photos and just come back into my office when you're ready and cleaned up" She says, leaving the room. 

I'm a little bit too in awe to speak as I sit up slowly, I realise Harry is tugging at my fingers excitedly, I look to him and he's grinning widely, his deep dimples showing on both sides, one hand on the small of my back. 

"I'm so relieved" He states, squeezing my hand again. I nod, smiling nervously. I should tell Harry now.. but I can't ruin his mood after this. 

"What's wrong?" He asks, handing me tissue to wipe the gross slime from my stomach. 

"Nothing, I'm just kind of overwhelmed is all" I say, my emotions completely mixed. 

"Don't be! You'll be okay, I promise" He says, taking the tissue and tossing it in the bin before helping me off the rattly metal bed and holding me in a tight enveloping hug. 

"Alright?" He says, drawing away and placing his hands on my shoulders and looking down at me. I nod, rubbing at my damp eyes as he opens the door to the doctors main office. We retake our seats and I can't help but lose concentration as Doctor Carter goes on about gestational diabetes and blood tests, Harry however looks like he's retaining information like there's no tomorrow. Must be the business mind.

"Sorry to interrupt, can I go to the toilet?" I say quietly. Both Harry and and Doctor Carter break off from conversation. 

"Of course, second door on the left as you leave this office" She says, I get up walking quietly from the room and entering the white tiled and fresh smelling bathroom - about as swanky as the rest of the clinic. I pull my phone from my pocket, finding the unknown number that called me a week ago. He picks up almost instantly.

"It's Flora. I'm at the doctors now, the baby is yours" I say bluntly, I can almost hear him smile at the end of the phone. 

"Congratulations to me then, I'll be in touch" 

"Fuck off Edward" I snap, hanging up. Almost smiling a little myself. The baby is Harry's and I just successfully lied to Eddie. Maybe this isn't so bad. I leave the bathroom with a little adrenaline running through me.

They both look up as I enter the office, Harry smiles at me. 

"Did I miss anything important?" I ask. 

"Yeah loads" Harry says with a playful grin, reaching his hand out to rest on my knee. 

"I think that's everything if you don't have any questions and have finished your forms" Doctor Carter says. I shake my head looking to Harry. 

"No, I'm good" 

"Alright then, you have my number so if you have any concerns or questions you can think of until our next appointment so just give me a call" She says, shaking both our hands again as we stand up. She then hands me a pink folder with my records in and two small shiny pieces of paper. We thank her as she shows us out and we leave through the smart lobby again, which is now empty besides the same girl at the desk. 

I look at the photos as we walk, the tiny bean sized blob, if you squint you can make out it's blurry limbs and head. 

"Looks like you" I chuckle, handing it to him. 

"Excuse me my legs are way longer than that" He inspects it himself as we get in the car and he reverses at typical Harry speed from the car park.