Pretending to be Spazz

It was a Saturday morning so I didn't have to go to school. I woke up a little on the early side. Around 7 am. I seen him putting on his work uniform so I already knew he was about to go to work. The girls were still asleep so he didn't bother them. "I'll come back home later bae im bout go to work."  Bae? Home? I was puzzled how he decided he was my bae and that he was living here because I said he could stay the night. "Okay baby." I said as I kissed him goodbye. I never called him bae or baby before. Even when we were dating when we first met. It felt so weird to say. It was such a good feeling when he came home because the girls were so happy to see him and so was I. I always had dinner ready and his bath essentials prepared because after greeting us he'd go straight to the shower before anything else. When he got out we'd have family time until the girls were sleepy. As soon as the fel asleep he would begin to kiss me lower and lower. The sex would last about 20 minutes. It was okay I wasn't too much a fan of his dick because I wasn't satisfied with the size but his mouth made up for everything. He knew what he was doing when it came to that. Everything was good until one day he said "bae I gotta work late, leave the door unlocked." I left it unlocked and he didn't come back until the afternoon of the next day. "Bae where you been?" I questioned him. "I had to work late so I stayed the night at my friend Kiko house because the buses stopped running." I knew he was lying. Kiko stayed across the street from his job but so did Ashely. After that night I didn't have sex with him because I remeber the last time he was creeping without my knowledge he gave me an std. I wasn't gonna go through that again. So it became more often that he wasn't coming home. I was so upset because at this point the girls were getting attached. They even made him his own daddy song that they would sing all day. So I told him "you know what if you not gonna come home then just don't come back at all." I was so upset with him. But this is so like him, I should've known. He didn't even text me back. He came to pick up all his belongings and left without saying a word one morning. This is before I had to go to school so I was rushing him to get hia things so he didn't check to see if he had all his stuff. Luckily he didn't because I had his phone. He had two phones. He showed me the password earlier when he first started staying so I got in it easily. I seen many things. I had ALL THE TEA. Ashely is stripping? Nude photos? He hit her while she was pregnant? Her mom called dcf on her to get the baby? I know damn well she was not smoking molly! "No wonder she got skinny she was always fat. She better not come for me at all because I will leak all of this online" I thought plotting my revenge. Now that I kicked him out I knew she was going to be saying slick shit but and I was ready for her to do it. While at school she was blowing his phone up. She had no idea that I had his phone and he didn't either. She probably didn't even know he was at my house. She was texting him snapping on him because I pretended to be him saying"I want to be a father to my kids." She hates that. Sooner or later they found out it was me because she showed up at her house while I was texting her. "Lena you going to jail Randy at my house" she replied. I denied it was me because I had a restraining order on her any way. Any contact made between the two of us could land either of us in jail. But as long as she had no real evidence that it was me then nothing could be done about it so I left it alone.
*a month later*
Spazz texted me asking to see the girls. I knew his agenda though. He always want to just see the girls and end up staying. He didn't have a grudge because I stole his ohone and pretended to be him but I had an attitude with him anyway. I kept my gaurd up after a while of him begging to see them but let it down after a while. "Just don't let him get no pussy and he cannot stay at all. Not even for a night I thought to myself."  "Okay I'm on my way home." I always get home about 2-3pm which was perfect for him. He came over and had a beautiful time with the girls. It was a gloomy rainy day so even though it was mid afternoon, it was dark. You know, cuddle weather. All of us became sleepy but for some reason something told me to stay awake. As he and the girls drifted to sleep I stayed awake and chilled on my phone. Next thing I know I heard a notification in his pocket. It was Ashely texting him. "Where you at you was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago"she said. I guess he really didnt plan on staying the night since he was supposed to be meeting Ashely. A drop by kind of thing. But he did plan on fucking because while taking his phone out of his pocket I pulled out a condom too. "Randy?" I caled him in a normal voice. "Randy?" I said even louder to make sure he was sleep. He started snoring so that nigga was out like a light. I knew the password to this phone too. I didn't go through it though I only replied to ashely. "Im with my baby mama and my kids I'll be over there later." That made her furious because he wasn't supposed to be at our house at all.  So for "him" to also call me his babymama instead of Lena and putting her on hold until he was done with us pissed her off." She cussed him out in multiple texts but I deleted everything so he wouldn't have a clue of why she is mad and doesn't want him around. I need more I thought. So I took my. Phone and put the flash on, unzipped his pants and pulled his penis out. It was alot smaller than I expected it to be. "This gone be good, he better not come for me now" I thought. Everything followed through as I expected it to. After I was done I laid down and cuddled with him as if I were sleep the entire time with them. "Spazz get up it's late" I said in a sleepy voice wipping my eyes as I fake yawned.  The girls were still sleep. He looked out the window and seen it was night time "oh shit I gotta go" he said rushing. He tried to give me a kiss goodbye but turned into more than that. I tongued him on purpose to make him horny and it worked. I just wanted to give him blue balls. He was kissing on my neck and laid me back down. "Oh shit I didn't expect this to happen" I thought. I never got that wet for him. But I stood my ground and denied the sex from him. Hia penis was showing through his pants so i knew he was going to have blue balls. I watched him as he left all the way to the parking lot from my blinds. He got on the phone as soon as he walked out the door. I knew he was calling Ashely to lie to her but I already gave sis the tea. It was only a matter of time until he figured out what I did.