The last straw

After having a long day of errands, I finally come home to my dad and my girls being gone. I knew they were in good hands so I was in no panic but I didn't like that they were because it was dark outside. I waited about an hour for them before they came home. They were excited as usual. I knew my dad was out getting beer but this time he didn't come home with beer. He came back with a big bottle of wine. That gets him way more fucked up than beer especially because he drinks the whole bottle. He had already been halfway through the bottle by the time they settled in. When he's drunk he  talks my head off to the point where I can't even listen to him anymore no matter how hard I try. I started to prepare dinner and try to make a dish I never made before so I wanted to make it right. Meaning I needed him out of my face for a while. "Daddy you and the girls gotta get out the kitchen so I can focus please" I said in an aggravated tone. He loudly smacked his teeth and let out a huge sigh "my daughter don't wanna talk to me" he said acting fake sad. I didn't care not one bit. "Daughter you want some?" He said grabbing his wine bottle on his way out. "No thank you I don't drink off nobody." He smacked his teeth again and walked into the living room barely keeping his balance. The girls were sitting on the couch completely tuned in to sponge bob. Until my dad started playing with them. They began wresting and beating him up as he pretended to be hurt for their entertainment. I turned up the volume on the YouTube video on my phone so I could hear the recipe steps more clear because they became loud. "Alright now calm down" he popped my baby. "Praise you hitting a little too hard." He said. "Praise go sit down" I looked around the corner at them. She was okay, she was climbing on his neck.. He continued to play with them provoking Praise to play too even after I just told her to sit down. They became even louder. "Daddy can you please stop playing with them because yall are too loud!" I yelled to him exposing slight attitude. "Mommy said you gotta be quiet" he said to the girls and kept drinking his wine. He got up to use the bathroom before he came back to play with them some more. They were screaming, hitting the walls and stomping on the floor. We actually fit the noise complaint description this time. "Daddy! Please leave them alone! They can't play right now you making them be too loud!" I said locking eyes with him hoping he'd hear me this time. "Praise you get over her and April you get over her" I said sitting them down on one side of the couch so my dad could have the other. I went back into the kitchen where I didn't even notice I over boiled the califlower. "Stop it Praise!" My dad yelled as I heard him pop her again. I walked out to see what was going on now. There he was sitting in the middle of them and not on the opposite side of the couch. "Daddy stop playing with them!" I said in full blown attitude. I became angry. "I sat them down right here specifically so they can stop playing with you and you keep popping them because they playing too rough but you the one who keep provoking them to play! I'm already about to get put out because of this! Because of noise and im trying to keep it quiet but you making it so hard right now I have to keep asking you to stop playing with them, it's like you don't even care! I was furious at this point. He smacked his teeth again and finished the last few sips of his wine. I walked back into the kitchen to finish cooking dinner and then he comes up behind and pushed me into the wall. "Who the fuck you think you are!? Who the fuck you talking to!?" Everytime he said fuck an unnecessary amount of spit flew onto my face. "Oh my god" I mouthed looking down. I was annoyed that this was happening and I didn't want to provoke him to hit me because I knew he was going to for something. "Excuse me" I said moving his arm. He pushed back into the wall with alot more force. He had me boxed in the corner. He smacked me across my head and said "This my house! This is my shit! I run this shit!" I tried to get out of the box he had me in so I moved his arm again and was knocked right back into the wall. "I'm tryna get my phone" I said looking down dodging his spit. "You want to fight!?" He smacked me across my head again. "Stop grandpa!" April yelled. "You wanna fight me!?" He said getting closer to my face. I went for my phone one last time. I wanted to call my sister to come and get him. I wasn't even mad just annoyed and upset. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me right back to the wall. "What you gonna do!?" Nothing. I don't wanna fight you. Please let me go. He still had his hand gripped in my hair. "Stop it grandpa! "Daddy stop please my kids are right here watching this! Don't do this in front of them. "I don't give a fuck!" He yelled spit flew all in my face. Praise yelled "stop grandpa!" and tried to pull him off me. He pushed her down. "Stop it!" April yelled at him helping praise up. "Oh my god bruh really!" my anger climaxed. "Go sit yo ass down!" He yelled at them walking towards them with his hand raised. I reached an amount of anger that I've only reach about 3 times in my life. It's a point where I'm not me at all. Im far out of my mind and the only thing controlling me is anger. I'm even a danger to myself at this point. I've scratched my own skin off exposing meat during this stage, sometimes I scream as loud and hard as I can in rage and some times I black out. This time I blacked out. Seeing him push my baby down started my rage but walking towards my baby drunk with his hand raised at her set me off.