You gotta pay for it

"Get out!" Praise yelled at Coco as she and April busted in my room early in the morning. They climbed onto my bed fully charged. "Get up!" April yelled. They know who pop is and they like him alot but that didn't change about the fact that they woke up to him knocked out in my bed. They didn't like that. They climbed on him and started yelling in his face and sitting on his chest. It was only about 7 in the morning so I wasn't fully awake either. "Eat eat cereal mommy" April kept saying to me so I had no choice but to put the hangover to the side. As soon as I got up, I felt like I was going to go right back down. My mouth was extremely dry. I felt more dehydrated than ever. To be honest, I may have still been a little drunk considering how much I drunk the night before. "Come on girls lets go eat eat" I said as I quickly put a shirt on so they wouldn't see my naked body. As I am making their cereal, I hear coco getting up moving around. This alarms me. So I instantly checked to see what he was doing. He was fully dressed. Shoes on and everything. He was smiling at me real hard, the same way he was when he came. "Wussup" he said as he looked me up and down. "Where you goin?" I asked with a slight attitude. "I gotta go get my stuff from my boss house. I start work tomorrow." He walked passed me looking down on my short ass to go in the bathroom. He put some tooth paste in his mouth and some water in his hand to swish it around in his mouth. I went behind him as I grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste to brush my teeth as well. He just watched me in the mirror. It felt like he was adoring me but it also felt suspicious because Coco isn't really affectionate. "I should be back like around 4 or 5" he said as he walked out the bathroom. I followed to continue the conversation. "Why so late" I asked. "You know the busses run slow on Sundays" he said putting his back pack on. Something randomly dwelled on me when I sat down on the bed. So I asked "where did you nut last night?" My face scrunched, fully concerned. "What you talkin' bout" he started laughing. "You nutted last night but I didn't see you clean anything but your dick. Its not on the floor and it's not on the bed and it wasn't on me, so where you nutted at?" When I narrowed down all the places he didn't nut, I started to scare myself because at that point, it was only one place left. In me. He became serious and started to twist his wicks and took a huge deep breath and sat down on the bed. "Bruh I know you fuckin lyin" I said getting serious and upset. "Shit we was both drunk" he started to defend himself. "Nigga you wasn't that drunk if you was even drunk at all I didn't pour that much in yo cup" I said getting louder and more serious. "Bruh I will kill yo baby. On my mama im not having no more kids. I will kill it first quarter don't play with me" I said on the verge of anger. "Shit I'll give you the money for it cause a nigga not trying to have another baby right now either" he said looking at me laughing. "Im not finna kill my baby stupid ass, I wasn't fr" I said looking at him in disgust. "So you tryna keep it? I can't afford another baby I can barely afford the one I got." He said in a mature tone. That was it right there. That's all I needed to hear to know if I kept this baby, I was just going to be dealing with a coco version of spazz. He seems like a good father to his daughter but what one man does for one child may not always be the same case for another child. I didn't want to take the risk of having two dead beat baby daddies and its more than likely I will have twins again. So 4 kids and two dead beats by the age of 21 was not an option. "We need to get a plan b pill" I said shaking my head in disappointment. "Where you gone get that at?" He asked. "I don't know, walmart or something. I'ma get it tomorrow though because sunday schedule take too long. "I can get it for you while im out." He offered. "Okay. It's $50" I said with my arms folded. "You gotta give me the money" he said laughing. He held his hand out for it. "Nigga you paying for it, you got money." I said gaining my attitude back. "I don't got money for that shit. I gotta get a month bus pass & a bag of weed" he said as he divided his money in front of me, showing me that he won't have an extra $50 for the pill. I smacked my teeth "Bruhhhhh" I said rolling my eyes. I looked away from him and let out an annoyed sigh then looked back at him with the most evil look on my face. It wouldn't have been a surprise if I attempted to kill him in the moment. "Bruh ima give you this hundred back but bring me the receipt and the exact damn change and you gotta pay this back when you get paid too. "Alright" he said getting the last laugh. "How I know you coming back" I said in a pitty manner. He dropped his book bag on  the floor. "Ima leave this here" he said starting to twist his wicks again. "What does that prove?" I asked unconvinced. He opened it and showed me that he had a pair of shoes in it, some clothes and his wallet. The wallet showed his ID on the front of it and it was full so I knew it was full of important stuff. "Alright." I was convinced. He gave me a huge hug "ight ima see you later."