Wake up

As the night went on, we talked and chilled for hours. We got hella serious & laughed until our stomachs hurt while I continued to drink my cups of Paul Masson. We became worn out from the conversation as we both started to drift off to sleep until suddenly I asked "did you shower?" "I showered before I came." He said putting the blanket over him and getting comfortable in the pillows. "Uhn uhn. If you're going to sleep in my bed you gotta take another shower because you been all outside before you got here" I said pulling the covers off of him. He didn't argue or debate with me, he took his shirt off and headed to the bathroom. Coco has always been the type to shower like a girl ever since I met him. If I was focused enough I could've sworn he was showering for 45 minutes. Most men take 15-20. At Least he was clean so I wasn't complaining. After he got out the shower I had already dozed off. I was drunk as hell. It was only about half a cup left of the bottle.  He came in the room butt ass naked with water dripping down from his body. He put his clothes on his bookbag and kept the lights off. He got on the bed slowly as he crawled on top of me and stuck his tongue down my throat. My head was spinning the more I moved. We were kissing for so long and in a way I wouldn't have kissed him if I was sober. I haven't since I actually loved him years ago, he knew I didn't like that. He made sure to leave hickeys all over me as if he was purposely trying to mark me up. He took his time with everything, eventually I blacked out. Or fell back asleep. Im sure of when you're drunk, the two are equivalent. He closed my legs as he woke me back up to turn me over. I put his hand in my back letting me know how he wanted me. So I showed out for as long as I could focus. I arched my back to the maximum. "Fuck" he said aloud. That alone boosted my ego. Even though my ego is already big because my vagina been good since the 10th grade, quote him. I had to cuss his mama out and he still wanted it. If that doesn't prove it takes a toll on him, I don't know what does. So I threw it back on him. He was so excited, he gave it his all. I mean his all. I was really enjoying it. I took this time to practice new moans. I don't know if they were real because I actually enjoyed it or if they were fake because I was legit practicing in action. Either way, I loved it. Less than 5 minutes of blowing my back out, he started to slow down. "Pop wait don't stop yet" he continued to get slower "No no no no don't stop" I continued. He made this long weird noise that confirmed he nutted. I smacked my teeth and let out a huge sigh so he could know I was disappointed. He took a baby wipe and wiped his penis off and fell onto the bed. I looked at him in such disappointment. He fell asleep instantly. I wiped my vagina and laid next to him on his chest. He smelled so good. My soap of course. I started to doze off after checking my phone's notifications until I heard the most loudest, longest, strongest ridiculous sound. "What the fuck pop!!" I yelled at him and attempted to push him out of the bed. The cover fell off of him when I did. The smell damn near to my nose off and ran. I thought the smell would kill me. I forgot about how this man has the most dangerous gas when he sleeps.