Didnt see that coming

Once we got in the house he went straight to the couch. And looked as if he were falling asleep. I was over it. I filled my cup up and started drinking. Some time flew by as we were talking about everything. I even told him what happend with my baby daddy with him trying to put his hands on me and me having to fight his girlfriend. Coco was fired up about that. He was ready to walk to Spazz hohse and throw hands. But with the little control ober himself and body, that would be a stupid move to let him. Besides, my kids were around this time. No way im going to put them in harm's way. It was late by this time. "What you got in there to eat?" He asked. "I don't have anything I can just give to you. I can cook for you though." I offered. "Damn I'm hungry now" he said laying down closing his eyes. He was going to black out if I let him close them long enough. I slapped his face hard enough to wake him up completely but soft enough to not get offended. I wasn't scared of him hitting me back. He's never been aggressive towards me in no type of way. The only threat he's ever made me feel was a few years back when I slapped the shit out of from playing too much and he looked at me crazy. He still didn't do anything. "Damn what the fuck you slapped me for" he said sitting up twisting his wicks. "Cause you was bout to black out" I said putting meat in the sink to thaw. "Can we order some pizza?" He asked. "Of course" I said. I was more than fine with that. My kids love pizza anyway.  After we called the informed us that the wait will be anywhere from an hour to an hour and thirty minutes. "Man damn!" He yelled out as he hung up in their face. "There's a corner store close to the one we just went to they sell dinner plates. The chicken nasty but everything else good." I suggested. "No they closed" he repsonded. "You don't even be on this side of town to know what im talking bout they don't close until 10pm" I said folding my arms. "Alright let's go" he said getting up. "Im calling a lyft im not walking that far in the dark with my babies." I said. Once the lyft got here we drove to thw store to see that it was closed. "I told you" he said holding Praise. "Okay well can you take us to McDonald's?" I asked the uber driver "yeah but you'll have to add it in the trip" he responded. I was sending more money than I intended. "Is McDonald's okay for you?" I asked him. "Hell yeah I love mcdonals" he said trying to stay awake. It's been hours since he had that cup. I couldn't believe he was still drunk. When we got inside McDonalds he ordered just a little bit over $20 worth of food. Didn't order me anything and he didn't order my kids anything either so I had to go back and reorder something for us. He didn't even wait until we got our food to eat his he gave my kids a few fries and dug in. He was eating like he hasn't eaten in years by the time we had got our food he was more than halfway done with his. It was super late but I had already spent so much money and we weren't that far from home so we walked. Before we left I took $180 off of my card because my card doesn't work majority of the time for some reason so I like to keep cash with me. As we walked home he put April on his shoulder and I walked with praise in my hand because we did not take the stroller. We got home within 10 minutes though. As we got inside I got my kids ready for bed. By the time I came downstairs he was knocked out. So I struggle to wake him up but he did maybe he was just ignoring me. "Pop go get in the shower" I kept repeating. "I already had a shower before I came over here" he responded. "Okay that was earlier we done been everywhere since then, I don't wanna smell no sweaty ass dick" I nagged some more. He became annoyed with me. But he got up and went upstairs to shower. He was in there for about 20 minutes. He came nack down stairs butt ass naked with my blanket. "You don't got no towels?" He asked. "No we air dry. Its cleaner." I responded. He sat next to me and tried to kiss me. I knew he wanted to have sex now but I dodged it. "Hold up I gotta shower too." I got up and downed a cup. I was drunk at this point. I spent about 30 minutes in the shower and came out butt naked and drunk a half a cup of liquor I was so excited and horny. "Sorry family but fuck it. Im finna be on my tippy toes tonight" I posted on Facebook. I was ready to ride him crazy. We both went upstairs and got straigh to the point. I finally let him kiss me a few times before he started to suck on my breast. He stayed there for a while. I don't know what it is about my breast but the men love it. I told him to lay down so I could do some work but he turned me around. He always did the doggy style on me. When I first felt it go in me, I didn't feel like last time. Maybe it's just because the first stroke isn't always the best stroke. So he started to go in more. And faster. I still wasn't feeling it. "Go deeper" I told him as I let out a fake moan. He went deeper but I still barely felt it. I faked moaned even louder "Go faster" at this point he was giving it his all. He was moaning and becoming out of breath. "Stop stop stop" I paused in the middle of him "beating it up". "What's wrong?" He asked trying to catch his breath ready to go back in, holding his penis.  "I don't know I just not feeling it." I said getting off the bed. "Feeling what?" He said he said sitting down. "Yo dick but mostly just not the mood. I'm not turned on" I said nonchalantly as I went to the bathroom to wash my vagina. I came back in the room and he was wrapped in the cover making it clear we weren't going to be sleeping with the same cover. He was even laying down at the edge of the bed. He didn't wanna be by me. His eyes was stuck to his phone and he couldn't wipe the mean/upset look off of his face if he wanted to. "You okay?" I asked getting under the other cover. "I'm good" he mumbled. He didn't wanna talk to me either. I knew I fucked up his ego and hurt his feelings. "Can I have a pillow?" I asked. He had all 4. He tossed one at me not looking. "You sure you okay?" I asked again. "Yo why you keep asking me that stupid ass shit I said im good" he said with a full on attitude. I just let it go. That confirmed he wasn't okay. I was still drunk as hell so I fell asleep as soon as my eyes closed. It was around 6am in the morning when I heard him up walking around. I got up still drunk, to check on my babies. They were still in their bed sleeping. I heard Coco shut the door so I went down stairs to lock it behind him and went back upstairs to go back to sleep. Around 9am my kids woke me up saying "eat eat". I had a hangover at this point. But I was up. I went downstairs to start breakfast and I noticed I left my purse on the counter last night. It was open but I usually don't leave it open but something told me to check it, so I did. All of my cards were still there so I wasn't worried. I unzipped a different pouch to check for my money and to my surprise I only had a 20 dollar bill left. This nigga done took the last bit of my money and left me with 20 dollars! I couldn't believe this nigga stole from me! I trusted him in my house and this is what he does.. We lived together before and I left my personal things around him everyday and nothing happened so I wasn't expecting him to steal my money from me. I was pissed off, 38 hot. I called pop about 10 times straight with no answer By the 11th call I wasn't even able to call his phone no more, he blocked my number.