Off gaurd

I was sleeping so good because it was 4 something when I was finally able to. At 8 something In the morning I heard someone knocking on my door but I was too tired to deal with anybody at the moment. "Maybe they'll come back later" I thought and instantly fell back asleep. To be honest I didn't even fully wake up the first time. Next thing I know I heard heels walking around inside my apartment. I instantly jumped up cause whoever got in my house had me fucked up. Fixing my boobs and my dress I walk out of my room and there I am standing in front of my landlord looking stupid. "FUCK! I forgot It was inspection day. They notified us two weeks again I didn't even remember. No worries though because my house is clean and up to par." I was thinking. "Good morning Ms Stevens" the landlord greeted me. "Goodmorning" followed the assistant. "Umn Good morning. I'm sorry I didn't answer I was sleeping I didn't know it was you." I said rubbing my eyes trying to completely wake myself up. "It's okay we're just here for inspection" she said. She's always been so nice and friendly to me. And made my move in so easy and worth it. She always had a good attitude and did the most and her best as a landlord overall. They first visited the kitchen where I know for a fact is clean. Waiting for coco last night I damn near cleaned everything twice. I heard them opening cabinets and the refrigerator and writing on her clip board. She then came out and walked through the living room lifting the blinds and putting them back down. She wrote on the clipboard. Then she made her way to my kids room, scanned it and made her way to the bathroom. I heard her writing on the clipboard again. She walked into my room and went straight to the bathroom and scanned it came out and did the same with the blinds in my room. She walked into my closet where her and her assistant spent the most time in there. They had turned on every light in the house just to make sure they were working. "Okay that's all we just need you to sign this form please" she handed me my inspection sheet. It had an 'X' on the failed tab. I thought I was good but I wasn't. She asked me, "Are those spoke ashes on the counter tops?" She looked at me really concerned. I had told her numerous of times that I don't smoke because this was a big deal that she stressed upon moving in. Absolutely no smoking in or by the apartments. So to have ashes on my counter tops looked extremely bad on me. And at this point it's been months before I even smoked a black. I couldn't even lie quick enough to her. I had to come clean. "I had a friend over last night and I guess he was smoking. I felt every ounce of shame in my body from saying that let alone the way she looked at me. She was very bothered and disappointed. "Okay. Thank you for being honest." She ran the policy by me once again abd said "Have a good day" and closed my door. I was so puzzled because I had just cleaned my whole house last night. I walked into the kitchen where there were ashes all over my counters, even by the dishes. There was a roach (end piece of a blunt) left in a pile of ashes. I walked into my living room where there were ashes in the corner where anthony was sleeping and in the windows covered by the blinds! There were ashes on my bathroom counter top and in the toilet. And even ashes in my room window. How the fuck did I miss that? And lastly my closet. Go figure he had his clothes and shoes out. So obviously there are "unauthorized guest living in my unit". I was so angry with coco because again I don't even smoke and I just failed my inspection for it because of him and his friend!! I go to clean up all over again thinking of the best one out of a million ways to kick him out after payday. Just one day away. Later that same day I had a envelope from the office placed on my door. The letter stated that I would be placed on a 12 month probation and if it's violated I would be immediately kicked out with a 10 day notice.