Dont miss another opportunity

When I made it home from work I didn't even want to look at him. I was so upset that he actually passed up a job opportunity as if we could afford that. Over the days I let it go. I can never stay mad at him for too long especially if he's always up under me getting in my head. The weekend began and I had just gotten paid so you know I had to make a trip to my favorite place in the world. Walmart. Randy didn't want to go because he was upset that I spent my money every time I got paid. He wanted me to save so badly. He says its because he wanted the best for me but honestly I think its because he was going to ask to use it to "reup" when I saved enough of it. Besides I always handled my responsibilities before blowing my money. I persuaded him to go with us. I bought the girls their own pool because they've only been in a pool one time. That was months ago at Red's house. I got them some bathing suits and toys. Randy eyeballed the men's section once again so I bought him more clothes, socks and underwear. And myself two dresses. My dad was paid and I still had alot of money left over so I figured my money was well spent. We went to the liquor store to get a huge bottle of peach paul masson and some blacks. It was later in the afternoon but the sun was still out so we slipped the girls into their bathing suites abd used the neighbors waterhose..and water. I'll be damn if I run up my own water bill like that. They didn't have to know. The girls loved the pool they got their beach balls and splashed the afternoon away. I fed them, bathed them while he played the game him and drunk. We spent a hour or two of family time before the girls was exhausted. They had a long fun day and k.o'd quickly. Spazz popped half a jig (ecstasy) and gave me a whole jig and a half. They don't work to me. I still do this very day would never know the real feeling of a jig. I only did it because I wanted the sex to satisfy me and I heard ecstasy will do that. We had a ling night of sex because the pill had him going and the drink had me going. The next day was a sunday. I wanted the girls to visit the science museum to learn and explore. I haven't been there since I was a kid myself, randy had never been to a museum in Jacksonville and it was the girls very first time ever. "Bae get up get ready" I said shaking him. I had April in my lap finishing up her ponytail. I made sure we were ready so by the time whe was dkne he wouldn't have to wait on us. We agreed after we got back from walmart that he'd go with us early in the morning because the buses were on an hourly schedule rather than frequent. It wasn't too early. It was 9am. But he popped the jig swearing he would be okay in the morning. I guess he forgot we were even going somewhere. "Randy get up!" I shaked him once again. He woke up with an attitude. That's how I knew the day was going to be bad. "Man what" he said stretching and turning the opposite direction. "You said you was going to the musem with us today" I said shaking him knowing he was falling back asleep. "I don't even like musems they boring as fuck" he mumbled. "Okay but its the girls first time. I want you to be there." I begged him. "Can we go later on im tired" he said. "No bae it's a sunday schedule we gotta go now!" I said whining. I wanted him to go so bad. "Im not going Lena" he gave his finally statement. I cooked breakfast for the girls and by the time I came back up stairs spazz was awake. On the game. As usual. "Okay well now that you up can you get ready please" I asked him. He ignored me. I smacked my teeth "oh my god". I said putting my shoes on. "I'll call another nigga and he'll go with us" I said entirely fed up. He was so lazy and putting a game before us. He had the opportunity to be there and share a moment with the girls. A memory. He voluntarily missed the completely open opportunity to experience being there with them for their first time at a museum. I hate him. He can't be a good man or father and is super lazy. I took my kids out the door as we headed to explore some cool things the museum had to offer kids. They had an absolute blast. Atleast mommy was there.