Everything Changed

*Fast Forward 2 months*

"Ms. Cindy can you please bring me some medicine? I don't want to leave school but im feeling so sick today." Before I could finish telling her how sick I was there I go again throwing up in the trash can in the bathroom. This went on for a good 30 minutes. I finally got the energy to get up and go to the office to leave because Ms. Cindy suggested her mom takes me to the hospital to make sure I don't have a virus. She asked if I wanted anything to eat on the way there but its been a day since I could even look at food. After a two hour wait in the hospital she said "Ms Stevens you tested positive" in my head I'm thinking positive tf what.. My pregnancy test said negative twice. She left the room to give me some time as I cried because I was only 16. I wasn't ready to be anyone's mom. During these two months I was in a fight and getting drunk every weekend...how.. Ms. Cindy and Jessey later met me at the hospital to see if I was okay. "What did the doctor say honey" Ms. Cindy said with a highly concerned face. I was so ashamed to even say anything as soon as I saw her face the machine started beeping really fast and I couldn't catch my breath and tears just started falling down my face. Finally I told her the doctor said that I was pregnant. She looked down in such disappointment she had no words to say she only rubbed and patted my hand. Jessey on the other hand is damn near about to go crazy and talking a mile a minute all the while speeches. The doctor then makes a step back in the room and says "Not only are you pregnant, you're having twins" My mouth fell to the floor, Ms. Cindy's mom is sitting there in shock, Ms. Cindy kept her head down and Jessey crazy ass went out the room yell and running down the hall and came back into the room in which she thought she calmed down. She was super shocked and excited I guess.

Once I got home I started thinking of ways I could tell him I'm pregnant. It was complicated because I already told him I wasn't. I even showed him the negative test.  The next few days were awkward and aggravating for me. They treated me as if I were 9 months. Only us 4 knew I was pregnant at the time. Finally its Friday and it's time to go home to the rest of my family for the weekend. I spilled the beans to Karla and Verdel first. They were both excited for me. The hard part was telling my Auntie. The lady who had custody of me. On the way to the store I came clean. I said "Auntie I'm gonna need some of my money because I have to provide for 2 kids" She said "girl what..." As if i was speaking nonsense. "I need my money now not for me but because I'm pregnant" She refused to believe me she thought I was joking. Karla went inside Family dollar with me as I purchased Prenatal Pills and she seen them. She finally realized that I wasn't joking. I thought she would be furious but just as Ms. Cindy did she said little to nothing at all but showed that they were disappointed.

At this time I then told my entire family. To my surprise Spazz came to see me. I was nervous to see him. "Hey love where you been" I asked. He said "I been staying with my friend for a month or two she helping me get back on my feet. My whole family is just sitting there watching us.. Waiting on me to tell him. I asked him to take a seat on my bed because we needed to talk. He looked so confused at everyone and Jessey comes out of no where with a camera in his face taking a video of his reaction. "Sooo I'm pregnant."  "Huh? What? You pregnant? He said looking even more confused. Yeah I know the pregnancy tests said I wasn't but I went to the hospital because I was feeling sick and found out that I am. But guess what" he was scared to ask what. "It's twins" At the moment I said that he was stuck. His eyes were wide open his mouth dropped a little and he seemed paralyzed. He wouldn't move he couldn't speak. My family then gave us some privacy and we talked about how I was feeling, what I needed, that he was actually happy because he thought he couldn't have kids. The night went great. The next day I told Facebook I was pregnant. Everyone knew and my new baby daddy was happy. I thought all was well.

Mind you I was going through a boy crazy phase when I first met Spazz so I was talking to this guy named Michael. Me and Michael had a little flame back when I was a lot younger and we decided to spark something up prior to me getting with Spazz. My friends knew about me and Michael, the school knew and Facebook knew. Soon enough everybody on the outside looking in started the rumor that my children were Michael's. They didn't even know about Spazz. Only Michael. The rumors started to overwhelm me because I never once slept with Michael and only peck kissed him once so how could they possibly be his.... I tried to talk to Spazz about the rumor letting him know it was stressing me out and to my surprise he said "I don't even know if the kids are mine. You was fucking around with another nigga and now that there's rumors you just now telling me... I knew you was a hoe. I'm gone need a DNA when they get here."