So You're Just Gonna Leave?

"THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!" I got extremely upset because how could he deny my kids THAT FAST? It's only been about a week since I told him I was pregnant and be was happy for me and now this...He didn't wanna listen to my bullshit no longer so he stormed away. I didnt tell my family that he said that because it was embarrassing. I couldn't believe I was 16 and pregnant by a nigga who denied my kids. So ghetto, I never thought it would be me. But it was.

*Fast Forward To Next Weekend*

He came to my house to apologize what he said to me. I was emotional my hormones were everywhere. I was no longer talking to any guys what so ever so yeah I was lonely too. So I forgave him. My cousin Bella bust in the room half drunk and said "Spazz ya babymama can't drink but you can come turn up real quick you come right back" He said "Ima go get a cup real quick ma I'll be right back" about 2 or 3 hours done passed and im in the bed knocked out. Bella bust right back in the room and Spazz right along with her " He on that X he nice and horny for ya". When I seen his face I swear I saw a dog who saw a big piece of steak. I told him I was too tired and out of energy to give him what he wanted and he said alright I'll go to sleep witcha. So he took off his clothes except his boxers and laid with me. Next thing you 10 minutes deep he lifted my leg up and put it in and we went at it for about 30 minutes. He started to tell me how much he loved me and that he couldnt wait for our kids to get here and that he was working on getting us a house together. Some hours passed and were knocked out. Its about 4 going on 5 am. *Knock knock knock* no one answers the door. A few minutes later *Knock Knock knock* someone answers the door. "Is Spazz here!?" She sounded extremely upset and was loud. "Yes, he's sleep with his babymama" "Can you go get him please!?" (Don't remeber if it was bella or my auntie) but she said "Spazzed some girl outside for you" He jumped up so fast that he fell on the floor and only grabbed his pants. He goes to the door and tried to close it behind him but too late. I heard the girl yelling and screaming "Give me my keys, Give me my keys" and they're struggling over the keys and finally said fuck it and came back to lay down with me. I asked who that was and he ignored it and said get some rest so we both fell back asleep. 30 mins later *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* he ran back to the door and started cussing her out so I went to the door in his shirt. Ashely and her bestfriend has on fighting clothes, I looked down to see that it was her car who flew past me and Spazz and in the parking lot alot. She's furious, "Tell her Spazz tell her" *He ignores her* "Tell me what" I said calmy. "Bitch that he not gone see you no more, tell her" *he steady ignores her* "You not coming back over here" she said to him" I looked at him picking all of his stuff off the ground that she dropped on my porch in attempt to kick him out. He looked me dead in my eye and didn't say anthing to me. I still had on his shirt. He went back to my room to get his shoes and i went behind him trying to get him to explain and he couldnt. He just left. With her.