This was a mistake

"Hey how you been?" I got a text from coco out of the blue.
Me: I'm okay. You?
Coco: I wanna see you.
He got right to the point.
Me: When? It's late right now.
Coco: Can I stay the night?
Me: I mean yeah but we not fuckin
Coco: Ok we just need to talk I wanna catch up with you
As soon as he said that I got making sure my room was spotless. Not a single thing on the carpet. Christmas lights we taped on the wall and the tv was on for background. I had just bought new fluffy pillows and a huge plush cover and also a new wig thank god I was ready to go. When I saw him walking to my door from the parking lot I opened my door so he could know which apartment was mine. Nect thing I know Praise flew out the door running in one direction and April flew out running in the opposite drection. He knew which one was my house for sure now.  He chased after praise and it took a minute for him to catch her because she's small and fast and will dodge quickly and I caught April right away because lord knows my baby can barely run with her skinny legs. Him and Praise were laughing while he held hair in his arms because she had no shoes on. "Wussup" he said smiling. I'm not the most fond of his teeth because there is a gap between each one and he has the blackets gums ever but his lips were big and soft and his smile is die for. I avoided kissing him though because I didn't like him that much the way that I used to. A few years back in 10th grade I'd walk a mile to his hotel room and wait until he got out of football practice. He never expected me so it always scared him. But I used to love him. I was crazy about him. Literally. But not anymore. I just liked him for the most and cared about him. My dad dapped him up drunk as hell. "What's ya name son" he said. His New York accent was heavy and so was Coco's. "Pop" coco said. "I know a nigga name pop" my dad said nodding his head. "He's drunk" I mouthed it towards coco. "Ight pop be good to my daughter" he said as he dapped him up again and continued drinking We went up stairs to my room to finally talk and chill. The conversation wasn't much but it was worth him coming over. He even told me about his baby that he had on the way and how there was a chance it wasn't his.  "Is it okay if I smoke in here?" He asked pulling out a bag of weed. The girls were in my sister's room so I said "yeah just open the window so it doesn't get foggy in here." He hit the blunt a few times I could tell he was high by the third hit. He laid back and stared at me. It was a little awkward. "Umm you gonna take your shoes off or your jacket?" I asked him. "Why you want me to get undressed so bad?" He said as he laughed hard. "It's not that I just wanted you to be comfortable that's all." I said as I picked up my phone to scroll through my newsfeed because it was late and we done talked about everything. Jessey had sent April and Praise back in my room so they could go to sleep. Luckily I had bought a new mattress that didn't deflate and was bug enough for all 4 of us to sleep comfortably. The girls slept by the wall, I slept in thw middle and coco slept on the edge of the bed. He was high so I knew he would be horny. I didnt mind. I didn't get any dick since Spazz did what he did to me and Coco's penis always satisfied me. His was way bigger than spazz even though he was 5 years younger than him. I faced the opposite way of him so he could get the memo that we weren't going to have sex but all that made him do was lift my dress up. I had on a dress that was short and sleeveless with no bra on. He started feeling and squeezing on my ass and put his hand between my legs trying to lift them up. I rolled my eyes and turned around facing him. His instantly kissed me and began to suck on my neck the same time he started fingering me. "Hold on Hold on Hold on my kids sleep on these sheets we can't do this" I said as I put my hand over his mouth. "Well let's take the sheets off" he suggested. I felt dumb fir agreeing to it but I did. We took the sheets off and wrapped it around the girls so we wouldn't touch the sheets. I was already sitting up and he was standing so I just put it in my mouth. He loves the way I do it. I never disappointed him. But I haven't done it in so long something unexpected happened. I threw up on it. "Damn girl" he said shocked. I was so embarrassed. That never happened before. He crackes the door open to see if anyone was out there. It was pitch black except the flashes coming from under jessey's door because of her Tv and you could hear my dad snoring really loud. So he ran to the bathroom butt ass nacked to wash his penis in the sink. He crept back into the room and we tried again. I was doing so good. Until.. I threw up on it again. "Damn got damn I done lost the ability to give head" I said to myself I wasn't even gonna try it again. "Stop throwing up on it girl" he said as he crept back to the bathroom checking to see who was up. He came back and put it back in my face. "Nigga get that shit out my face" I said as I pushed his dick out the way. He smacked his teeth. He was getting fat but he was still buff and strong at this point. He grabbed my legs and folded them and jammed it in. I haven't felt this size or anything in such a longer time it hurt so bad for the first few strokes and then it started t feel great. I was hoping no one heard me because I tried to stay quiet but I couldn't. He pulled out and turned the tv up some more so I couldn't be heard but I don't know if that worked. He came back and put in in another position. The sex was going really great but he was taking so long to eat it. "You taking to long to eat it" I said getting aggravated. "I don't eat pussy" he said as his dick slipped out. "You dont what?" I put my hand on my vagina blocking him as he tried to put it back in. "I don't do that shit" he said as he paused. "Bruh..." I said as I let go of all my energy fell back and stared at the ceiling. "How..thefuck..do you..not..eat..coochie.." I said in misery still staring at the ceiling rethinking my whole bond with this nigga. He smacked his teeth again "man you tripping" he said as he tried to put it back in. I pushed him off of me "Move" I got rude. I brushed my teeth and took a cold shower while he went in after me and washed his penis in the sink. I got back in the bed fully clothed. And fixed the sheets back. I didn't say anything else to him. I just turned my back on him and went straight to sleep. The morning came and we were all up before him. I was disgusted because he was farting in his sleep all night as he always has. Though I was upset with him and wanted to treat him bad, I didn't. "You hungry" I asked as if I didn't really want to feed him. "Nah im good" he said as he put his clothes back on. "Okay well the bus stop is right across the street from where you got off at. Its gone be here in 15 minutes." I said leaving the room to tend to my kids.