Give me what I want

I got accepted for an Interview at concentrix not too long after putting in my application and the interview went well so it was only a week left that I had of free time before I got to making money of my own. So there I made plans. "Bae my brother coming over tomorrow" I gave him the heads up because I knew how he would feel if he came home and seen another nigga in the house claiming to be my brother. Its sounded so cliche but he actually was a brother to me beyond title. "Brother? What the fuck Lena you don't got no damn brother you told me you only have sisters." He said looking at me as if I had him fucked up. "I do only have sisters" I said laughing a little. "He been my friend since the first grade and we been close ever since. We go waaaaaay back." I explained to him. He wasn't laughing at all. His face couldn't get any straighter than it already was. He didn't believe me obviously. So I continued to prove to him that a brother was what he was to me. "That's Karla's ex boyfriend and she gone be over here too so you can chill out." That brought him some kind of ease. About 2 weeks ago my dad found a 32' 3D tv that worked really well. When I first seen it I was so amazed because I never seen one like it. "Daddy can I have it please!?" I begged him as I hugged him. "Of course you can have it daughter its your world im just living in it." He said hugging me back. "Thank you daddy!" I said as I let him go and picked the TV up carrying it upstairs to my room. I turned it on and put my favorite movie in 'Home Sweet Hell' and kicked my feet up and relaxed. "You so spoiled" randy laughed shaking his head. Spazz got used to playing his brother game system on that same TV every single day after work. "I'm gonna need that Tv downstairs and you can put the box tv upstairs when my brother come." I said making arragements. I did not want to see Javon with a box TV sitting in my living room I want at the flat screen in my living room because I knew the way Javon was living. His mom spoiled him he have everything I never had. It was a big deal for me and unnoticeable for him. Spazz agreed to have the TV downstairs with my brother came over with no hesitation. " Karla Javon is coming over my house and I really need you to come over so Randy won't trip on me about having him there and think I'm lying to him and creeping around." I called her. " Girl no! Do you know how awkward that's gonna be for me? I haven't seen or smoke to Javon in so long I can't do it." She said panicking. I begged her for a good 10 minutes before she gave in. She was so nervous to be seeing him. I asked him if he could pick her up and sure enough they were in my driveway in a black Dodge Charger. "There his fancy ass go!" I yelled I was so excited to see him and plus I've been drinking all afternoon so I was tipsy. He and Karla walked up to my door looking like a model couple. They weren't together obviously but I always rooted for them. They were aggressive but so cute together to me. Karla had been single for a long time now so she definitely was a flirt. She couldn't even help it. We were having a great time, it felt so good to see him after over a year. We enjoyed my girls and we bakes cakes and cookies and shit. The cookies were bomb but Karla and Javon fucked up the cake even though my household ate both of them withing 3 days. It even came to the point me and karla had a cake fight. My baby daddy walked in the door asking me who's car was parked outside of my house. I introduced him to Javon and things seemed okay between the two they dapped eachother up smoked some weed and played the game together. The later it became the sadder I got because who knew would be the next time I would see my brother. He was always so busy with work. The end of the night came and I said my goodbyes as he took Karla home.
*fast forward to end of the night as we were going to sleep* Bae I got my SSI Check today he broke the news on me. "You serious?" I said so shocked because he said he wouldn't be getting them any time soon. I guess he wouldn't be able to spend it without me noticing so he had to come clean. "Yeah, ima give you the rent we agreed on" he said as he snuggled with me tighter. "Baby I want a bed. I'm sick of this air mattress. Can we go get one tomorrow?" I asked looking at him with stary eyes. "Yeah" he said as he laughed a little. The next day I was up bright and early ready to go get the bed I got ready and woke him up and rushed him to get ready. "Bae let's go" I said rushing him. He liked to look good. He had to have his bearded shaved and shaped perfectly with each hair. "Bruh we not going to impress nobody you look good already lets go!" I yelled at him eager to finally get a bed. I knew exactly where I wanted to go. "Bae I want this bed" I said as I pointed to the bed with the prettiest headboard available. "Alright bae" he said as he held my waist. "Excuse me!" He yelled as he caught the employees attention. "How much is this bed?" He asked as he sat on. "$200,  the employee said. "That's it?" I added my two cents. I was so shocked but then again I never bought a bed for myself before so I didn't know what price range to expect. "$214 is your total and upon delivery there will be a $20 fee and we will install it for you." He said as he ripped the receipt out of the machine. "Sign here please" randy signed the receipt and hid his handwriting from me because he knew it wasn't good handwriting. I still never seen his handwriting before but I know it much be something like a second grader's. That's common for alot of guys. I wasn't going to judge. "Can you write down your name and number please so we can contact you to verify you are home?" The employee said handing him a peace of paper and a pen. I didn't want him to fwel uncomfortable so I instantly took it from him and wrote it myself. The purchase was non refundable so I was happy. It was a done deal, spazz couldn't change his mind. "Okay we gotta go get new sheets, pilows, covers and stuff" I said grabbing his hand. "Its a store called rose's we'll go there." I demanded. "Okay bae whatever you want." He saying holding my hand tighter.
The next day they delivered and set up the bed. It was huge. Alot bigger than it looked in the store. The height was about half the size of the room and about as wide as a third of the room. I literally had to climb in the bed. I hated it felt so uncomfortable we were so high from the ground. The rails squeeked everytime either of us moved. I hated that everyone would know exactly when we fucking. "Bae we gotta take the rails off" I said jumping down from the bed. I loved the handy man in him. He knew just what he was doing and he was so strong and careful with it. The bed looked so much better on the floor we kept the front and back headboards. I now loved it. And it made him feel very accomplished to truly satisfy me and put something valuable in the house.