Why would you do that

After realizing he blocked my phone number I knew he stole it for sure. I didn't get too drunk and spend it all. That was my second guess after realizing the money was gone. So I called him from an app that had a different phone number and area code. He didn't answer so I continued to cook my babies' breakfast. I called my sister and told her everything. "I wish you would've told me this earlier I would've beat that nigga ass I just seen him walking by my house a few hours ago." Jessey said.  After hanging up with her, that number had got a missed call from him. I called back and finally got caught him. "Why you stole my money?!" I yelled as soon as he answered. "Who is this" he said before he could recognize my voice. "Who the fuck else would it be why the fuck you stole my money?" I continued to yell. He hated when I called him by his real name. "Girl what the fuck you talking about" he said acting clueless. "You know you stole my money coco all my shit gone and it was there last night it didn't just get up and walk out the door!" I couldn't stop yelling at him to be civilized. I was so angry with him. Not even about the fact the money is gone because I could make more but the simple fact that I trusted him in my house and he stole from me! "I didn't steal no fucking money what the fuck" he responded and then hung up. He couldn't stand to talk to me and lie on the phone when we both knew he actually took my money. So he texted me and continue to deny stealing my money and also made it seem like I was just being crazy. I finally gave in on cussing out because I knew that would not bring my money back or reverse what he did so I just told him how much of a bum he was and I left it at that.
*a few weeks down the line*
I've made much more money since then so I was no longer mad about the situation. I seen Coco plenty of times at the bus station on my way to work. Each time he would either dodge me or when he was caught he would smile at me as if things were the same and he didn't do anything. I knew the guilt was eating him up though every time I looked at him I mugged him I had nothing positive to say to him and I also didn't know what to do anyway hell I can't fight a nigga I refuse to fight a nigga. One morning on my way to work I seen him sitting waiting at the bus stop downtown he didn't notice me and my sister before I noticed him. " look there goes Coco" I said to Jessey. " Let's go beat his ass you go high I go low" she said as she started walking towards him "No bruh" I said stopping her. "Fine I go high you go low, we can fuck this nigga up together."  She insisted. He's seen us at this point and he knew we were talking about him because jessey kept staring at him. He did the usual and smiled at me. I couldn't bare butt to have discussed in my face as I walked away and convince jessey that we were not going to beat him up. Later on that day I seen him coming home from work. He got on the same bus as me and try to talk to me he sat down right in front of me but I walked away before he could say a simple word. We still ended up getting on the same bus and I felt him staring at me the whole ride. When I got to Jessey's house to pick up my kids I received a text from him saying that he was sorry. I was in so much shock that he finally admitted that he stole my money. I was not going to accept his apology I was going to string him along and make him give me a sincere apology before I let him know that I did not accept it. So I did just that. I acted as if I did accept his apology but honestly I just wanted him to pay me my money back and I knew that he was not going to do that if I was still holding a grudge with him so I made it seem that I was forgiving him. He then asked if he could come visit me, but it was very late so I knew that she wanted to stay the night and with that came sex. Sex was the absolute last thing I wanted from him. So I made up an excuse as to why he could not come and see me.
*few weeks later*
I went to the plasma center to get money to pay for a bus pass. Upon getting checked out in the booth I meant this handsome guy named Terris. He is so fine to me. He caught my attention right away and I was so glad that he was the one to examine me. He wore glasses, you know the gold kind. He has perfect teeth and sexy lips. His skin complexion was God like. He had waves in his hair and stands at about 5'8. I started flirting with him as soon as we got in the booth alone. I was completely nervous but I was giving him all smiles in the best meat that I could possibly show him. He made me have so many butterflies that I couldn't help but to smile and laugh. He was doing the same his voice was so rare and beautiful and I was just falling for him instantly. I was hoping my examination would take a lot longer than usual because I did not want to leave his presence he made me feel good he made me feel the way that Henry felt x10. I haven't felt this way in many many many years and it was so scary at the same time because I knew I was going to be attached to him very fast. He'll probably even love him very soon. The way he spoke to me felt like no other. "Alright Lena have a good day, you can go head to the back" he said as he let out a beautiful smile. I wanted to attack him with kisses and hugs but that man don't know me. I didn't want to do or say anything to crazy that will run a stranger off but only crazy things were running through my mind. As soon as I got to the back to my surprise I saw spazz. They sat me right in front of him. It was the most awkward and nerve wrecking thing for me. He glanced at me so many times and I glanced at him just as much but we never made complete eye contact. He stayed in his phone to avoid making eye contact with me and to avoid saying something to me and I just kept talking to a bunch of strangers Lord knows I hate talking to strangers. It was so much tension and pressure building up I could possibly feel it. We had to sit in front of each other for about an hour. It was the worst I just wanted to take all the needles and stab him in the face with them. Finally he got up and left but before leaving he made sure to make direct eye contact with me. I hope he feel all the anger through my stare.
Over time I started going to the plasma center a lot more often, not because I needed to but solely to see Terris. I felt more and more butterflies each time I seen him my smile grew bigger each time and I became more nervous and giggly each time. I couldn't help myself but to like him and get like that when he was around me but I loved it. Finally my transfer was accepted. After months of kicking him out and him actually wanted to kill me I probably would have been killed already waiting on the housing Authority. But I was also grateful for moving because a new home could also mean new opportunities. The only problem was I was not sure exactly where they would Place me. She called me and gave me the ultimatum of I would have to choose out of two places or I will just be evicted from the place that I am currently. She offered me a place on the Southside which I figured would be nice because majority of the South Side is very up to par but I have got reviews on Google and also from friends on Facebook and they said that they are not too much up to par so I chose the other option instantly. Which was the location on the Westside. It was very inconvenient because my job was all the way on the Southside and the girls daycare van would not travel to the West Side to pick them up in the mornings or even to drop them off in the afternoon. So I was in a bind. I chose the Westside and she instantly set up an appointment for me to meet her the appointment date suck because it was a day that I had to work and I couldn't afford to miss money because one day missed is a lot of money deducted from the paycheck. I agreed to meet with her anyway. After seeing the apartment I fell in love with it it was extremely spacious and very up to the par. I haven't had a bathroom in my room since years ago with me and Karla convinced everyone to give us the biggest room in the house. The closet was huge both bathrooms are beautiful my kids room was a good size and my living room was bigger than my last, I was overall happy with it. That didn't change the fact that I may have to quit my job though. I called Thomas and told them the news and that I will have to quit my job and start over fresh because of the fact that the girls daycare would not pick them up meaning I would not have enough time to drop them off and go to work and bring them home at night it just would not work out. So Thomas refuse to have me go through that struggle again. " I'll keep the girls except on the weekends so you can continue to go to work" he offered. I was so shocked because I didn't actually think he will keep my kids for that long just so I can go to work. I didn't think he cared that much. So we made a new routine I will go to work and come home and on the weekends I will take the girls and stay home and drop them back off Monday morning. He didn't ask for extra pay or anything. I will make sure that there is always food in the house for my kids and for jessey and Thomas as well I couldn't be so lucky with what they were doing. I had just a few days to get my furniture moved from one house to my new house, I had the money but I didn't have any help. I knew Coco said that he wanted to make it up to me and that he didn't have a job for any money so I texted him and tell him he can make it up to me by helping me move my furniture. When I called him he answered with a bunch of noise going on in the background. It was his baby mama that I got into an argument with many times because he was not supposed to be talking to me at all, she blocked me many times from his account and he would always Unblock Me and it pissed her off even more it to know that I was calling him for him to come to m