Fight night

Just like any old day I left my kids at Jessey and Thomas house for work. By the time I got home they told me that they were going to drop my kids off for me in a spare car they borrow time to time from their friend. So I went home and waited and waited. Finally I get a call from them around 11pm saying the car won't start and that I'd have to come get them. Almost 10 blocks away and the buses have stopped running frequently on top of the fact that I lost my nus pass anyway. The night was crazy. So I texted spazz and asked if he could walk with me to get the girls and bring them home because I don't like being outside with them at night. We lived in a neighborhood full of crazy people and most of all men who prey on women. I can fight back, I could mace them or even stab them but why have to walk in the dark in fear when their dad is right around the corner to walk us through it?  So I texted him asking if he would walk with me to stop by the store to get some blacks on the way to get the girls and bring them home. He told me he can't because his girlfriend said no. So I begged him a few more times because I once again didn't want to walk about 10 blocks at night by myself. Its not just as simple as letting them stay the night because I have to pay for that.  Thomas wants $15-20 when they stay the night and I didn't get paid until the next day let alone didn't want to pay that price when we could just walk them home. He stood his ground about not going to get the girls because his girlfriend doesn't want him around me. So I gave in on that and asked if he'd go get them himself and bring them to me and leave. He still said no because his girlfriend wouldn't let him get the car. The car wasn't even important, he's walked everywhere before she came. So he could walk there. He still tells me no so I told him to just leave us alone if he's going to let a bitch tell me when and when he can't be a daddy and what he can and can't do. I put on a hoodie, got my made and a sharp pocket knife just in case I would have to defend myself. Mind you I have work in the am. So I walked to jessey's house in complete anger with Spazz. I felt mad enough that I wouldn't even need a weapon if somebody tried me. My anger for his choice grew so strong that I instantly turned around and started walking towards his house halfway to Jessey's. I wanted to raise hell and I did not care if I went to jail, I wanted to kill somebody because I was so sick of him choosing females over his kids. Along the way my anger grew more and more but yet I still knocked on his door calmly. He answered and she stood right behind him. "Can I talk to you please?" I said with so much attitude it more sound like a demand. I clearly tried to use manners though. He stepped outside and as I began speaking I noticed that he left the door open. I didn't see her standing there in the dark, so I tried to close the door. She stood in the door and pulled it back. "No whatever you got to say to him you can say it just like this im not going no where" she said with that cancerous voice of hers. She had on a tanktop no pants and a head wrap so ot seemed they were getting ready for bed when I popped up. " can I talk to you in a little bit please" I said with my temper rising. He then told her to get in the house and close the door behind her. I told him to walk with me into the street because his yard was very muddy and she was also still standing by the door being nosey. Me and his conversation as parents was none of her business. " why is it that I always have to beg you to be a dad when you have bitches around?" I yelled at him. I didn't even mean to yell at him. " you was doing so good for once and now you fucking up because you have a female in your house, you always choosing females over your kids it's not like I'm asking you to come to my house and fuck me I'm just asking you to go get the girls because it's late" I added. He tried to explain himself but I was so mad that I kept snapping on him. He then finally realized that he was in the wrong after I threw so many facts on him. He told me to wait on him so he could put some clothes on to get the girls. So I waited outside of the house for a good 5 to 10 minutes and I didn't hear from him. So I knocked on the door and effic answered. " he just need a minute he going to be out" effic said with his dreads hanging over his face. When he opened the door I seen Randy sitting in a chair talking with his friends looking stressed out. So I waited another five minutes outside. The mosquitoes were beginning to attack me and I became irritated so I knocked on the door once more but this time him and his friends came out. Effic came out and instantly gave me his opinion on the situation tell me how I was wrong and that I should not have popped up to their house unannounced. I didn't want to hear nothing anyone had to say, I just want it's best to go get his kids so I can go home and get some rest for work tomorrow. Then there was a drunk buff short guy who was giving me his opinion as well on how him and his baby mama didn't get along but he still goes to see his kids. His points weren't even making sense which made me grow even more irritated. Effic's girlfriend and Wanda's friend also had something to say about the situation. All the while Randy sat there in silence as if he had nothing to do with the conversation at all. Next thing I know Wanda came out and some shorts and a tank top and sneakers. She look like she was ready to fight. Everyone started to yell at me and I was just arguing with everyone except Randy. Wanda even try to run up on me twice but the short drunk guy was holding her back. I was on bothered because I was ready to fight but I'm not one to fight until I'm touched...well at least that's usually how it goes. Everyone's arguing in the drunk guy put all of his attention on me and said shut the fuck up so I can say something and he got in my face as if he was going to hit me. I looked to spaz and he just looked away.