Valentine's Day-Night

He was so fine. And being in the same hotel that we were in together 2 years ago drowned me with so many good memories that we shared. He smiled at me and was happy to see me. That was the most "Valentine's day feeling" I had all day. He was a bit embarrassed of the room because it wasn't so up to par. His room was neat for the most part but it was filthy. It was the quality of what he paid for. It wasn't much soace in there and the sink was clogged up filled halfway with water with toothpaste in it and a few dead roches and a few alive. The tv had martin playing so that was good. I sat on the bed with the sheets looking like they haven't been washed in a very long time. He was trying to hide this stuff but it didn't matter to me. "Boy stop acting brand new you acting like I never lived this kinda life with you nigga we went through the mud together." I said trying to make him feel better and more comfortable. I didn't want him to feel ashamed at all. People go through shit and he was just still going through the mud. He sat next to me smiling staring at my lips and adoring me. "Damn wussup girl" he said smiling from ear to ear. "I had a long ass day. You know me and my baby daddy was arguing" I said shaking my head getting back in my feelings. I told coco everything while I was on the bus on my way to him. "I just really need to vent because I feel suffocated at home when he's there, im miserable with him." I said playing with the end of my dress. "Fuck that nigga. Why you aint call the cops" he asked me picking up one of his many empty juice bottles and shook it realizing it was empty. "I didn't want the cops to see that I had an abusive man around my kids and dcf get involved and also it woukd get reported to my landlord and I can get kicked out for even letting him stay there and you know the police like to shoot black niggas" I added laughing at my own joke. "You gone sit in here or walk to the store with me? I need to get another drink" He said pulling $2 out of his wallet. "Ima go with you" I said uncrossing my legs and putting my shoes back on. I had got comfortable. The store was a part of the hotel so it was only about a 3 minute walk at the most. He picked up a bottle of arizona and took his $2 out of his pocket. "I have foodstamps so you don't have to spend your money" I told him as I picked up a pack of gun and put it by his drink. "You foreal? How much you got?" He asked. "I got enough to get what you want." I said as I added the same drink to the counter as he picked out. He grabbed a few snacks, I swiped my card and bought the drinks and snacks. On the way back to the room, we joked about how we used to steal out of there when I was pregnant and we couldn't afford nothing to eat. When we got back to the room I began to notice how late it was getting. It was already dark outside. I still didn't want to leave though. I actually thought about staying the night. I took my shoes back off and got comfortable in his bed as he ate his snacks and we watched martin. Another hour flew by and he turns the tv down to vent to me now. I listened to everything carefully and gave back the best feedback that I could. He sparked up his blunt and started smoking as I got notifications from my phone. "10 missed calls, 3 voicemails, 5 new text messages" Spazz drunk ass was blowing me up. I didn't open anything, ignored all of it. I rolled my eyes and tossed my phone on the bed. "Nigga blowing up my phone" I said putting my focus back on coco. He sat in front of me and uncrossed my legs and pulled me on top of him. "Hold up what you doing?" I said laughing. He was high as fuck he wasn't moving quick enough so I was able to get off of him and cross my legs back before he pulled me back on him. "You playin" he said laughing with his hands over his face. "I didn't come over here for that I just really needed somebody to vent to and you was actin like you down for it" I said pulling my dress down. He got back up abd sat back in front of me staring at my lips again. "You got some pretty ass lips" he knew when he boosted my ego but this time I don't think that was the case. He looked like he was ready to suck my lips off my face. "Can I atleast get a kiss" he smiled and those spaced out teeth was in my face. I didn't find coco attractive as much as I used to when I was in 10th grade. But them lips of his were everything. "No I shouldn't" I said with my hands on his face ready to do it. "Why? Because of yo babydaddy?" He asked moving my hands from off his face. "No because I didn't come over here for this." I said looking at the ground. I was honestly just looking for an escape from my horrible day. "Alright well you gotta go its late" he said getting off the bed and putting his shoes on. "Damn so because I'm not about to fuck you I gotta leave?" I said as I got my stuff ready. "Nah its not that I just know what ima do to you. As long as you here abd im high im gone try to fuck you. And if you kiss me ima do it and I aint gone stop im just tellin you now" he said holding me looking me in my eyes. I kissed him because when he said that I got turned on. So he fell back on the bed pulling me on top of him. And lifted my dress up and tried to stick his finger in my vagina. I wanted to so damn bad but I couldn't do it. Not here in a broken down hotel room all while just vulnerable as fuck. "Don't let this nigga take an advantage of you" I thought to myself. I got off him. "I can't stay the night here I gotta go home I said rushing to get myself together. Coco didn't even want tobtry anymore. I knew he was gling to have blue balls but I never wanted that for him intentionally. We walked to the bus stop in silence. When we sat there and waited on the bus he was just staring at me. "What?" I finally spoke. "You pretty as fuck" he said as he balled his lips and put his arms on his knees as he looked down to the ground. I was blushing like crazy. "So I got this new job it's lit as fuck" I said trying to change the subject. "Damnnn for real you working now" he said smiling and dapping me up like I was one of his homies. I was smiling just as hard. I still loved to be around his horny ass. I couldn't see past the lust. "Hell yeah making bank now." I added. "So you gone help me out?" He asked. "Help you out how?" I asked concerned. "I just got out of jail I was in there for 2 moths so I been out of work so I need $400 to pay for this hotel. I start working soon my boss said he gone put me back on and I get paid weekly so ima give it back to you for sure." He said with his pinky out to do a pinky promise. "Okay" I said as I wrapped my pinky around his. His hands are so big compared to mine my Thumb is smaller than his pinky. I didn't tell him how my checks were coming in very late so I hoped he wasn't depending on me to pay for the hotel for that week. The bus finally arrived. "Text me when you make it home" he said as a gave me a warm hug and watched me get on the bus. All I could think about was coco. I finally opened the notifications from Spazz.
"Bae where you at"
"Baby ima make it up to you"
"Bella over here she got drinks we gone wait on you tho"
I checked the voicemails he left
"Baby im so sorry please come back home im so worried about you ima make it up to you I promise just please come home" he begged in 2 voicemails. The last voicemail he wasn't aware that he was recording it. I heard Swift in the background saying "just get her somethin nice bruh. All women like that shit it'll make her feel bad. I'll give you some cash to throw her and you can get her something before she come home. She'll be thinking like dam im tryin to kick this nigga out on Valentines day and he done bought me all this shit...she aint gone be able to do it bruh" he was giving him tips on how to not get kicked out. Aint that some shit.. Finally when I got home everybody was in my living room drinking. Everybody was drunk and the girls were upstairs on the air mattress sleep.  Spazz came up to me damn near falling. He was way more drunk than when I left him hours ago. "I'm so sorry ma I got you this" he said as he gave me a $20 and 4 wine coolers. I was defeated. I had a very long day so I didn't even want to continue the bullshit we had going on all day. I put the money in my bra and he wasted no time to go in for a hug. He held me so tight and so long. Had I not heard the voicemail of his brother coaching him to do this I would have emotionally fell for it. "Where you been ma?" He asked fighting for his balance. "No where I was just riding the bus around to clear my head." I lied but had I said I was at a nigga's house he would've thought I fucked him. I already had 2 wine coolers in the refrigerator I took to the head. I mixed the 4 wine coolers he gave me into two big cups and mixed it with vodka. I was full but I forced myself to drink it all knowing I would be drunker. He finished the bottle of vodka even though he's not the type of person who can handle a simple cup of liquor. I somehow made my way upstairs as he was in the shower. By the time he got out I was laying on the floor unabale to move. This wasn't new for him. He's seen me like this and had to physically take care of me the rest of the night. He put me in the bathtub and ran some water until it was halway full. He had to lift my legs up my arms my whole body to wash me. I was helpless. He rinsed me off and got me out of the tub. He got me in the bed and started pouring out his feelings to me telling me how much he's fallen for me for the past few months and how sorry he was for the trouble he caused me and especially for ruining valentines day for me. His face was full of tears. My drunk ass tried to wipe them off but just ended up mushing his face. He never put my clothes on me so I was laying in the bed naked. He gave me the best dick he's ever given me. I don't know if it was because I was too drunk or if he was too drunk or what but it was hitting just right. He always knew how to eat my vagina the way I liked it but this night he did it way too good I couldn't take it. He ate my ass, I rode his face for the first time, he ate it in many different positions. I was crying it felt so good. I kept tapping out and he still wouldn't stop. I was thinking we definitely gotta start arguing more if this is what the make up sex was like. I'm sure the whole house heard me.
The next morning I woke up with my head pounding still a little tipsy. I knew the hangover was going to be hell. I still had to go to work. "Bae!" I yelled at spazz because I seen traces of red liquid on the bed. "Bae get up!" I yelled as he jumped up out the bed "Damn bae you alright?" He jumped up looking confused. We were both standing there butt ass naked. I lifted the cover up and seen there was puddles of the liquid all over the bed. We both looked at each other with wide eyes.. "Bruh I knew yo shit tasted like pennies I thought I was tripping" he said snatching the sheets off the bed. "That's probably not what we think it is cause you would've stopped" I said thinking of other explanations. I felt something dripping down my leg and sure enough it was blood. We both was disgusted. This nigga done ate me on my period on Valentine's Day. What a fucking gift.