Betrayed

Being in school was no escape from the memory of what happened past weekend. Spazz was the only person I could think about. Even though I had all those other guys to entertain. I would have flashbacks while sitting in class and that made me wonder did I actually like it?

*fast forward to the weekend*

Swift (his brother) knocked on my door and Meme (my cousin) answered it as I was right behind her. "Yall tryna chill and smoke?" I was gonna say no on my end but I peeped spazz standing right behind him with that huge ass grin. So I came outside to see him. It was beyond awkward facing him. He still didnt want anyone to know we were messing around so he was texting me instead of talking to me though we were less than 2 feet aways from each other. Meme and swift were boo'd up so it became more awkward yo just sit there and not talk to him. I felt that was beyond childish so I said fuck it and just spoke up. "You wanna go in the back and talk about this?" I said aloud.

Everybody looked at me confused but he couldnt even play it off so he faced it and grabbed my hand and took me to the balcony to talk. We just needed to sit down and talk about things while we were sober (mind you we drunk damn near every single weekend) . I wanted a relationship further than what it was with him he made me feel...older. Ready. I was growing to trust him and I was very attached to him. I wanted to do nothing but love him. I didnt want to hide anymore. He had a little battle within his self about the decision to do so but hey.. he was fucked up about me, we connected in every conversation and within every look.

That same night we got fucked up together in the same place around the same time. Too much smoking, too much drinking, too much kissing, too much touching. But this time was different. I did say no at first but this time I didnt fight him off at all. Not one bit. I completely let it happen. I dont know how our drunk asses did this but I was sitting folded in a chair and he was standing up and we had sex on the balcony AGAIN. This time it was intense and I moaned alot louder than meaning to. Our houses were next door so he kept telling me to be quieter. So everything was said directly in his ear and that did it for him. His legs were shaking, his stamina was slowing down and he was breathing like he just ran a mile non stop. It felt like he was peeing in me..hot liquid traveled through me so uncomfortably. I did NOT want to hear shit this man said HE REALLY JUST NUTTED IN ME!! I got so angry and cussed his ass out from AtoZ he told me he didnt nut in me.. bullshit I felt it. So I stuck my fingers in my vagina and wiped his nut across his arm. "Nigga well what the fuck is that!?" He couldn't even be in denial anymore..hell his kids just got wiped on his arm. "Im sorry ma it felt so good I was trying to pull out but I could barely even stand up".

I was so furious I left that nigga standing where he was. The reason I was so upset is because I felt he did it on purpose. Our great conversations consisted of him talking about being a good father one day because he love kids. On top of the fact I was a pretty young thing. This man wanted to lock me down. I couldn't pay anybody any attention.. I was thinking "what about my hoes? What now? What if im actually gonna have a child? What will I do? What would I name it? What is life man...?" It was a night full of questions of the future.

*next morning*

"Whats wrong with spazz?" Bella (my cousin his ex bestfriend) said that he was bit by a mosquito so he was in bed for a while. Later that night me and my family got together and the worst of the worst news came upon us. Jessey was talkin about how she wanted to fuck my future man! She didnt even know he was mine though. "HELL NAH not this time Jessey he's mine!" My sister looked at me as if I had on a clown suit.. "that's my wood" she said firmly. I stood my ground to claim my man not realizing what she meant. "No that's my nigga im fuckin him!" Bella said "so that was you on the balcony we heard?" Im embarrassed to say yes but hell..it was. "I done fucked him bruh" Jessey said as she looked shocked and disappointed at me.. Man I didnt know my sister fucked this man before me. She didnt know either. What made my confusion, rage hurt and anger arise even more is to find out he fucked Bella first before me or my sister. He didnt tell me he fucked my sister, he didnt tell my sister he fucked my cousin and he didnt tell my cousin he was fucking me. It's crazy because on the weekend we all lived in the same house and still didn't know about nothing! This dog is about to get hell from all 3 of us we are beyond furious. The man I was so willing to give my heart to put a baby in me while creeping with my family.