I got a back up nigga

I became addicted to talking to Henry as usual. Even if it meant risking getting caught by Spazz and messing up my "family" Henry was far more worth it. I felt guilty for it but technically we broke up and I was single and he was just in my bed eating me every night telling me how much he loved me with his lazy ass. I guess he thought we automatically got back together because we eventually got back on good terms. When my second check finally came through I paid the rest of my light bill and went straight back to walmart. I wanted to buy my girls everything they touched. I wasn't used to getting money so I was blowing it but in all the right ways until I seen that spazz was eyeballing the men's section. "You want something from the men's section?" I asked. I hated when he did that. He'd obviously want something but say no. So I pushed the basket and went towards the section. "You can pick what you want" I said as I started picking shirts and jeans I wanted to see him in. He came back with some clothes and I came back with aome clothes for him too. He didn't have a week's worth of clothes so I knew this would be a big help for him. Between him and the girls and my lights my whole check was gone in one day. He loved what I bought him. He wore everything faithfully and I hyped him up every time. Things were only feeling good because I got paid but about 3 days later...
*The night before Valentines day*
As our same boring routine I came home to my girls sleep, the food eaten and prepared for my shower. I didn't say a word to him because things have been extremely rocky between us and I was tired from working all day. I got our the shower and let him stay on the game because I didn't want to nag. I thought he would have some respect for the fact that I had to get up early but he didn't it was 3am and he still was on the game with the volume up loud. I couldn't sleep at all. "Can you turn the TV off please I'm trying to sleep" I turned around and looked at him.. "No" he gave me a simple answer. "I have to get up early in the morning can you PLEASE turn the tv down" I asked once more but with a attitude this time. "No" he said as he stared at the game not giving a fuck. "Fine that tv gone be downstairs in the morning since you don't know how to let muhfuckas sleep I gotta work and shit and you being ignorant." I said turning around fluffing my pillow aggressively. "This TV staying right up here" he said as if he were challenging me. "No the fuck its not if I say its going back down stairs then its going down stairs" I said. "I'm paying my rent here you not gone tell me what I can and can't do." He said getting smart. "You can get out my house" I said turning around looking him in his face. "I'm not doing shit" he said getting louder. "Yes the fuck you are cause you not gonna keep disrespecting me in my shit im not gone put up with that shit" I said getting angery as I got out of bed and turned the light on. I snatched the tv cord out of the socket talking shit. He jumped out of bed and got in my face. "Bitch what the fuck I pay my rent if I wanna play the game that's what the fuck ima do" he said giving me the look of the devil. I knew his temper was rising. But mine was too. "What you bout to put yo hands on me?! Get the fuck out my face! You getting out my house tonight" I said yelling loudly "Man shut the fuck up cause you gone make me do something I don't wanna do" he said backing up pasting with his fist balled. "Fuck you!" Everything I said became louder and louder the angrier I got. "Fuck you keep yelling for bitch everybody sleep" he said calming down. "FUCK-YOU! This my shit! I pay the bills in this bitch this my house ima wake up whoever the fuck I wanna wake up!" I yelled out into the open showing him I was willing to wake up the whole house. I turned on every single light as I started packing his shit with tears running down my face. I guess he took that as a sign of weakness but little did he know I wanted to fight him with all my might. But I would never challenge a man by putting my hands on him first because he'd then have every right to beat my ass. He came to me and wrapped his long arms around me "Lena calm down for real calm down". I pushed him off me "leave me the fuck alone you gettin out my house" I said with more tears falling down my face. He steady tried to hug me but it only made me mlre angry. My dad woke up. "Lena you alright?" My dad asked. I knew he had that pocket knife ready ti come up stairs if I said no. It sound like we were fighting. "Im okay" I stood up for myself. I wa determined to put him out if my house on my own. "She good chill will" he added so my dad would go back to sleep thinking we were just having an argument. I once again pushed his arms off of me and calmed down. He willing let me go and sat on the dresser in the pajamas I bought him looking at me with his arms on his knees and looked me with passion and in a calm voice he said "Lena we just need to chill out. We grown lets sit down and talk about this. I can go to the store and get us a black and a mike hard, the blue raspberry kind right?" "This bipolar bitch trying to bribe me out of not kicking him out" I thought. I looked at him as if I was considering his offer. I said nothing. I was very calm and I wiped my tears. "Where's my phone?" I asked him with a soft voice. He looked around the room and found it. It had fell under the bed. He handed to me as he sat in front of me. I dialed a number quickly as he watched me. "Hey coco." I said holding back my tears. I didn't even expect him to answer after me stopping the sex because he didn't eat vagina. "Wussup, you alright?" He asked. I knew he heard it in my voice that I wa about to started crying again.  "Im okay are you busy tomorrow? Can you come over? I asked praying he said yes. "You want me to come over right now?" He asked he sounded like he was ready to go as soon as I said yes. "No you can come tomorrow and bring your stuff." I said making it sound like I was moving him in already. Randy was looking confused until he heard coco's voice clearly. "A nigga?! You gone sit here a call a nigga in my face!? He said getting loud as he stood up over me. I thought he was about to knock my ass out for sure. "Don't even worry bruh that's yo girl now. This yo house nigga, I'll be out yo shit by tomorrow" he said giving up the argument with me. Thank god because the paste I was on I was never going to get him out without the cops involved. "Just let me sleep here for tonight I don't have no where to go right now I'll be out by the morning" he said holding his holding his hands up to the side as if we were making a deal. I didn't say anything I just rolled my eyes turned all the lights off and got back in bed. The tv remained off and I took all the covers and pillows he bought. "Can I atleast have a pillow please?" He asked. I threw the pillow to him and remained on the other side of the bed with my back facing him. He came ip behind me and tried to hold me and said "lena im sorry. I should've just turned the tv off I was wrong" with the voice he used to make me fall for his lies. I pushed his arms from around me and didn't say anthing. "Lena can we just talk about about it please I don't wanna go to bed like this" he said putting his arms back around me. "Please get off of me I don't want to talk I have to work in the morning I only have 4 hours left to sleep" I said with a cracked voice. I was so tired and tears wouldn't stop falling. He took his arm from around me and got back to the other side of the bed tossing for a few moments to get comfortable with just his pillow.
*valentines day*
I woke up to the sound of my alarm and with a refreshed mind. I was rested and willing to let go of what happend last night. Especially because he apologized and a argument all over a tv wasn't worth it. Last night went way too far pointlessly. And then I hear the sound of Spazz and my dad downstairs talking. He was telling him everything that happened last night. "Well that's what women do" my dad said as he laughed. "Yeah but bitch called- sorry for calling your daughter a bitch I'm just mad as fuck chill will she sat there and called another nigga in my face" he said making it sound dramatic as possible. I crept into the hallway and listened to make sure he told the story right and he left out many parts so I came downstairs "if you gone be telling our business make sure you tell it right" I said pretending to be fixing a cup of water. "Bitch then you tell him the story" he said getting loud. The girls were still asleep on the couch. "You need to stop yelling cause the girls still sleep" I said rolling my neck. "You didn't give a fuck that nobody was sleep last night" Last night he said as he sipped one of my dad's beer. "Whatever just be out of my house by the time I get back from work" I demanded as I walked back upstairs. I didn't say anything to my dad because I was upset that he was even still talking to Spazz like he wasn't disrespecting me. He was getting my kids dressed because he liked to take them to feed the ducks by the pond nearby every morning before they started their journey. I kissed my girls goodbye as they left. Shortly after I was headed out too on my way to work until I ran into spazz sitting on the porch still drinking that big bottle of beer. He doesn't even like beer but he was downing that shit. Swift was no where to be found. "So you really finna kick me out" he said calmy as if he wasn't just talking shit about me to my dad. "Please be out of my house by the time I get back from work" I said as I started to walk off. "Im not going no where bitch I paid my rent" he said as he took a big swallow of the beer and scruched his face up for the bad after taste and cleared his throat. I knew I was going to have a hard time getting him out of my house. So I called off work to make sure he was going to be gone. "You keep saying you pay rent but this the second month you been here and you haven't paid me shit yet!" I said walking back into my house "I bought that big ass bed upstairs stupid ass hoe!" He said walking in behind me and closing the door. "Okay that bed was only $200 what about for this month?" I asked looking up at him in his face. "The month aint even over" he said. "Okay it doesn't even matter. Keep your money I make my own just get yo shit and get out" I said lighting my black. "Ight im taking everything that belong to me bitch. That mean the bed too." He said as he went upstairs. I walked out to sit on the porch to smoke my black. He came back outside with the rails from out of the closet and took it to the dumpster which was only about 15 feet away. I ignored him as I smoked my black. He went back in and got the foot part of the headboard and took it to the dumpster as well. "Bitch you green as fuck you know I don't have no where to go" he said getting more angry as he stopped to take another swallow of his beer. He was moving so fast he couldn't even keep up with his self. I laughed at him "Bitch what the fuck is funny, I'll knock you ass out" he said as he sat down next to me. "You moving so fast but couldn't move this fast last night" I said keeping a smirk on my face. "Swift still gone be staying here?" He asked me looking crazy. I could see that the beer was really getting to him. "Yeah he ain't do shit to me why would I kick him out?" I said casually as I hit my black. Henry was calling me. I leaned my phone over a little bit so he could see it just to show him "I got niggas" but he never peeped it. "So what, you gone be fucking my brother now?" He asked very seriously. I wanted to say "Yeah you fucked my sister so that would make us even" but I knew he would knock my ass out and fuck me up right then and there without thinking so I didn't say it. "No nigga I'm not nasty like yo dirty ass I dont sleep with people family." I said as I walked back in my house. "Calling other niggas and shit you out here being a hoe so you might" he said as he threw the rest of his beer on me.