Seventy-Three

Everyone exchanges a look of confusion after Juan has walked off. "Sabrina." I break the awkward silence. "This is Danny. Danny this is Sabrina." I introduce the two with a fake smile.

"It's nice to meet you." Sabrina smiles, pulling Danny in for a tight hug. Danny chuckles, accepting it. She gives me a sad look and shakes her head as she continues to hug him. 'Poor Juan' is all her stare tells me. She pulls away, giving Danny another quick smile. "I've heard a lot about you."

He nods. "It's nice to meet you." he turns his attention back to me, smiling. "Were you surprised?"

"Yeah, I really was." I laugh a little, nodding. "You should've told me you were coming!" it really would've helped avoid seeing the look on Juan's face after we kissed.

"I know, I know, but I just really wanted to surprise you."

I give him a small smile, nodding. "Yeah, I get it. That was really sweet of you."

"I'm sure you're exhausted." he says after a moment.

I nod. "Yeah, I am. I should get up to my room." I give him a tight smile and speed walk towards the elevators. The doors open for me and Sabrina quickly enters with me.

"Oh my god!" she shouts. "Did you see the look on Juan's face?"

I groan, closing my eyes. "Yes. Don't even tell me about it."

"He looked crushed."

I sigh, looking over at her. "I know, Sabrina. He must think I'm such a bitch!" I shake my head as the doors open to our floor. "That I invited Danny over here to make him jealous. I would've never invited Danny to come to one of the shows!"

"Okay, calm down Camila." she shakes her head. "It's okay. You can't do anything about it now."

I nod. "I guess you're right. I seriously just need to go to sleep." I groan once I reach my door. "Shit." I look over at her when I remember a big detail that I need to fix. "He's gonna need a seat for the show."

"Are you gonna ask Juan for one?" she asks with wide eyes.

"I really don't want to, but I also can't just have Danny here at the hotel while we're at the show."

She nods. "Yeah..."

"Why did he have to come?" I whine, shaking my head.

"He was just trying to be sweet." she shrugs. "By the way, very hot." she nods.

I smile, rolling my eyes. "Shut up."

"He seems like a good guy, Camila." she nods, giving me a small smile.

I nod slowly. "He is. I've gotta go, Sabrina." I sigh, entering my room key to the slot. "I have to figure out how I'm gonna go about this whole concert thing." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, okay. Goodnight." she waves, walking towards her own room.

I get into my room and take a seat on the bed, typing out a quick message to Sofia:

Sorry I left in a rush. Felt weird and guilty after Juan walked off like that.

It's fine. Danny and I are back in our rooms. You okay?

Not really. I feel super bad. Is it weird that I feel so bad?

No. The guy looked crushed, even I felt bad for him. It's normal to feel bad for him.

Thanks. I feel a little bit better. We'll meet up in the lobby for breakfast tomorrow at ten, yeah?

Yeah, goodnight. Don't stress about this too much, okay?

Okay. Goodnight.

***

"Good morning." Danny smiles as he takes a seat besides me the next morning.

I give him a tight smile. "Hi."

"How'd you sleep last night?" he asks.

I nod slowly. "Fine, I guess." honestly, I didn't get much sleep at all. The look on Juan's face when Danny and I pulled away from our kiss was all I could see every time I tried to fall asleep.

"So your show is tonight?" asks Sofia, taking a sip of her coffee.

I nod. "Yeah. I'm nervous for you guys to see me preform." I laugh.

"I'm sure you're gonna do amazing." Danny smiles, resting his arm around my chair.

Sofia nods. "She is. I've seen many videos of you on this tour. You and Juan get into it." she jokes, laughing a bit, but her eyes widen immediately when she remembers Danny is sitting right next to me.

"Oh, yeah?" Danny laughs, looking over at me with a raised brow. At least he doesn't seem bothered by the joke.

I shrug, smiling awkwardly. "It's just for show. All the girls have to act into it."

"Yeah, I get it." he smiles, leaning over to kiss my temple. "I've gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

I nod as he gets up. "Yeah, okay."

"Sorry." Sofia apologizes quietly as he walks away.

I sigh, shaking my head. "It's fine."