Twenty-Nine

Juan looks as if he's just been caught doing something he's not supposed to be. I roll my eyes, tugging Sofia in the direction of the bathrooms. "Sofia, why did you do that?! Come on, I have to go to the bathroom."

She groans but quickly follows. "Ugh, fine. But I am getting a picture and autograph once we come back out."

I spend at least ten minutes pacing around in the bathroom thinking of what to do. I don't want to go back out there and see him. "Camila!" Sofia grabs me by my shoulders, bringing me to a full stop. "What is wrong with you?!" she asks, shaking me. "You're acting weird. Just go out there." she lets go of me, rolling her eyes.

Considering I didn't want anybody to know what was going on with Juan and I, I just nodded opening the door slowly, my eyes widening when I see Juan standing against the wall that's right in front of the bathroom. "Maluma!" Sofia squeals, pushing past me and into Juan's arms.

I roll my eyes, yanking her off of him. "Sofia! You can't just go around attacking people." I say, trying to avoid looking at Juan.

Juan chuckles. "It's fine, Cami."

I look up at him, rolling my eyes. "Whatever. Come on, Sofia. Danny and Vanessa are probably looking for us." I grab her hand only to be stopped by Juan.

"Can we talk?" he looks in Sofia's direction. "In private?"

"No. I came here to hang out with my friends. Can we just talk later?" I don't wait for him to respond before I'm walking past him. He grabs ahold of my arm again. I turn. "What?"

"Please?"

"Fine." I look over at Sofia. "Go find Danny and Vanessa. I'll catch up with you guys in a few minutes." she nods, skipping towards the dance floor.

Juan leads me out of the club, with his hand on the small of my back. "What?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest. As much as I was trying to hide the fact that him hanging out and dancing with other girls bothered me, I wasn't doing too good of a job.

"Wha—" his eyes look over my outfit as if he's never seen my body before.

"What, Juan?" I snap, rolling my eyes.

"You just look really good, that's all."

"Thanks I guess." I shrug, crossing my arms over my chest.

He shakes his head. "Anyway, back to what I was saying," he clears his throat. "whatever you saw in there wasn't what it looked like." he says, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

I roll my eyes, shifting my weight onto my right leg. "Juan, I don't care what I saw in there. As long as you don't plan on sleeping with any of them—because those are the rules, I don't have a problem with it." I shrug. "And if you do plan on sleeping with them just let me know so we can cut off whatever this is." I say, trying to walk past him. He stands in front of me, causing me to look up at him. "Yes?" I ask, rolling my eyes.

"Well first of all, I don't want to sleep with any of them." I try not to let the relief I feel in what he said be shown. "Second of all, I've been calling you all day. How come you left so early this morning?" he asks, taking a step closer to me.

I open my mouth to answer but quickly shut it when I feel somebody's arm come around my shoulder. "Cami, whats up? We've been waiting for you inside for like forever." Danny exclaims.

I laugh, wrapping my arm around his waist. "I'll be there in a second." looking over at Juan I resist the urge to smirk. He narrows his eyes at Danny through a clenched jaw. He's jealous. He's a hell of a lot worse at hiding it then me.

"And you are?" Juan asks, narrowing his eyes at Danny.

I bite back a laugh at his hostility. Danny extends his hand to Juan. "Hey, I'm Danny."

Juan simply stares at Danny's hand blankly, not making any attempt to shake it. I look up at Danny who still has an arm around my shoulder. "Go back inside. I'm right behind you." I say quietly.

He looks down at me, nodding. "Yeah okay." with one dirty look in Juan's direction, he makes his way back into the club.

"As I was saying, I don't plan on sleeping with any of those girls. What about you? You plan on sleeping with that guy?" he asks, gesturing towards the direction Danny left in.

I scoff, shaking my head. "No, Juan, I don't plan on sleeping with him. He's like one of my best friends." I roll my eyes, wanting this conversation to be over with. "I'll see you later Juan, wouldn't want to get in the way of all the lap dancing that's awaiting you inside. Have a nice flight home." with a fake smile plastered on my face, I push past him and into the club.

I find Sofia and Vanessa dancing with a couple of guys, grabbing both their arms, I drag them away from the dance floor. "Can we go?" I ask Sofia.

"What? Whyyyy?" she whines.

"Please?"

When she senses that I'm being serious she nods reluctantly. "Yeah, okay. Come on guys, let's go." both Vanessa and Danny also nod, following me out.

I don't miss the way Juan's eyes stay on me the entire time I'm walking out.