Eight

Let me just tell you that I have never been in a more chaotic dressing room before in my life. Girls are zooming past me, contouring parts of their bodies that I never even thought of using contour on, styling their hair, sharpening their wings, and making sure that they have the perfect amount of cleavage showing.

"This is new to you, huh?" asks Sabrina from behind me, causing me to jump.

I quickly turn around. "Yeah. I never knew how stressful getting ready for shows can be." I say sighing, while looking around at all of the girls around me.

"You'll get used to it." she wraps an arm around me, leading me out of the dressing room and into a small waiting area which in a few minutes would be filled with the girls.

"How do I look?" I ask nervously. I'd never performed live in front of thousands of people before so to say that I was nervous was a complete understatement.

"You look super hot! You have nothing to worry about." she says smiling. "How about me?" she asks doing a little twirl.

I laugh. "You look great."

She flips her hair over her shoulder. "I know." she giggles shaking her head. "I'm kidding, thanks."

"Your welcome." laughing, I take a seat on one of the couches.

***

The show couldn't have gone any better. It felt amazing to hear all of those people cheering and shouting. Maybe not for me, but it was still an amazing feeling.

Juan and I got somewhat steamy on stage. We had an almost kiss that I'll admit, was very hot and sexy. I didn't get to speak with Juan after the show since he was quickly ushered off of stage and into his dressing room.

Once I arrive back at the hotel, I quickly make my way up to my room. I'm shocked to see that the the outdoor pool is still open considering it's almost midnight but I take that as an opportunity to change into a bikini and to go up to the rooftop where the pool and hot tub are located.

My feet are happily swaying in the pool when I hear footsteps from behind me. Being curious, I turn around to see Juan Luis in all of his shirtless glory. I turn my head back around, with both of my arms resting at either side of me. "You know, you stalking me is kind of getting creepy." I say sighing as he takes a seat next to me.

He chuckles. "This time it was just a coincidence. I was almost about to back away slowly until I realized it was you." he admits, shrugging.

"Why?" I ask laughing.

"It would have been way too awkward for there to just be two adults swimming around in a pool at the middle of the night." he bumps my shoulder with his. "But you and I are besties now so it won't be awkward."

I gasp dramatically, shaking my head. "Sabrina is not going to be happy about that at all. I heard you two were 'besties'."

"Ah, so you've had a chance to talk to her. Yeah, she's awesome isn't she?" he asks laughing.

I nod. "She's definitely something else."

"I can definitely agree with you on that one. But that's what makes her so special." he chuckles while shaking his head in amusement.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I look down at how my feet are moving around in the water. "You did great tonight by the way." I say looking up at him with a genuine smile.

"Thanks, that means a lot. You made quite the first impression too you know." he says smirking at me.

I shrug. "It's all for show." I say, flipping my hair over my shoulder dramatically.

He laughs. "So you're really about to tell me that hot moment we shared was just for show?" he asks, biting his lower lip while looking over my face.

I smile, nodding. "Totally. Yep. That was all for show."

His hands find their way to the nape of my neck while he leans in. I quickly place my pointer finger over his lips that are dangerously close to touching mine. "Woah, woah, woah." I say, scooching over a few inches. "You're nice and all but I do not want to be another one of the girls who Maluma made out with, probably slept with, and then dumped. No thanks." I pat his shoulder awkwardly. "Maybe if we didn't work together."

He looks down in embarrassment. When he looks back up I see that his cheeks are a dark pink. He runs his hands over his face. "Well that was embarrassing." he says chuckling.

"Let's just pretend it never happened, how does that sound?" I ask, laughing.

He nods quickly. "Yes please."

"Fine, so tell me more about yourself." I say looking at all of the beautiful buildings surrounding us.

When I don't hear any response from him, I look over to see him just looking at me with a smile on his face. "What?" I ask nervously.

"You're pretty." he says poking my nose playfully.

I roll my eyes, looking back in front of me to avoid any eye contact. Sabrina's words of advice pop into my head, Just don't fall for his little games.