Ten

Our next stop was Miami, which I was very excited about. The second we arrived at the hotel all of us are rushed into a dance studio so we can get some practice in. The concert is later tonight so we didn't really have much time to rest today.

After a short practice I walk up to my room and take a quick shower. Once I'm done I just hang out until I hear a knock on my door. "Hey, Sabrina." I say smiling.

I open the door wider for her to come in. "You did amazing last night!" She exclaims, taking a seat on my bed.

I laugh, sitting on the couch in front of her. "Thanks. So did you."

"And oh my goddd! That moment you shared with him was so hot!" she exclaims, giggling.

I roll my eyes, looking away shyly. "It was all for the show." I say with a shrug.

"No, no, no." she says, shaking her head. "That was more then 'just for show' that was, like, real chemistry. I know I told you to not go for it with him but at this point, I say you should sleep with him." joking, she laughs. 

I choke on my own saliva. "Are you crazy?!" I ask, completely flabbergasted at her confession.

She laughs. "I'm serious! You guys would be so hot together, besides I can totally tell Juan has a crush on you." she says shrugging.

I look down, biting down a grin. "He doesn't. What even makes you think that?" I ask, fiddling my fingers around.

"He talks about you all the time." she says. "Besides, I catch him looking at you doing rehearsals all the time too." she grins.

I roll my eyes, looking away. "Whatever. It would never work out anyway." I shrug. "That's like next level unprofessional."

She scoffs. "Oh, come on, it's not that big of a deal. It's not like they forbid you from sleeping with him or anything."

My eyes widen even more. "Sabrina, it's still wrong! No matter how sexy he is..." I trail off, imagining his soft lips pressed up against mine. No. I shake my head. "It's wrong. Besides, I don't think he likes me."

She shrugs, picking at her nails. "Whatever you want to believe. Anyway, moving on to what I actually came here for," she perks up in her seat. "I want to go clubbing tonight. After the concert, of course. Come with me? A few other girls are coming with. It'll be for everybody to get to know each other a little better."

I nod. "Yeah, sure. So after the concert?" I ask.

"Mmhm." she nods excitedly. "I know it's kind of late but that's when all the fun starts!"

I shake my head while laughing. "You act as if you're single."

"He would never find out." she says giving me a naughty grin.

When she sees my horrified expression she bursts out laughing. "Oh my god, I'm kidding! I would never do anything stupid like that! Ugh, you should've seen your face." she says wiping at her eyes.

I let out a breath of relief. "I really believed you for a second there."

***

"Are you ready to have some fun?!" Sabrina asks, walking into the hotel excitedly.

I nod, laughing. "Yes! Ugh, it's gonna feel so good to unwind for the first time in a while." I say pushing the button to the elevator.

"Do you know what you're wearing?" she asks.

I shake my head. "No, but I'll just throw on something on."

"You have to look good so that we can find you somebody to unwind with." she winks at me, nudging my side with her elbow.

I roll my eyes, looking forward. "I want to unwind, not get an STD."

"Whatever. Just look cute. I'll wait for you downstairs in an hour." she says, shoving me out of the elevator.

I didn't have to work tonight but I was still obligated to be at the show. Once I get in my room, I rummage through my suitcase to find something to wear. I decide on a crop top and skirt:

I don't necessarily think it's 'club' material but it was good enough

I don't necessarily think it's 'club' material but it was good enough. Right on time, I hear a knock on my door. I quickly walk over to the door and open it. "Oh. It's you. Hey, Juan." I say walking away from the door. When I take a seat on the edge of the bed, I hear the door shut.

"Where are you going this late?" he asks, looking my outfit up and down.

"To a club..." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"And why am I not invited?" he asks, clearly offended.

I shrug. "Take that up with Sabrina, I didn't come up with this idea."

"Well I wanna come." he whines.

I roll my eyes. "Then come. A lot of the girls are coming too. I highly doubt they'll mind you tagging along."

He nods. "Okay, I'll come. How do I look?" he asks, looking down at his outfit.

I look him up and down, nodding. "You look fine. Now, lets go, I just got a text from Sabrina. Everybody is waiting for us downstairs."

He wraps his arm around my shoulder, as we walk out of the room. I shove him away. "Okay, no." I say pointing an accusing finger at him. "None of that tonight. I don't want people getting the wrong idea." I continue walking through the hallway, leaving him behind.

"Fineee." he says rolling his eyes after he's reached me.

The ride down is quiet for the most part until we reach the bottom. "Okay, one more time." he kisses me on the cheek before walking out of the elevator, leaving me behind this time.