Eleven

To say that the girls were excited that Juan has decided to join us would have been a complete understatement. They were ecstatic that he had decided to join. Most of them probably hadn't had much time to talk to him so the fact that he was going to be hanging out with us for the majority of the night excited them. Sabrina and I on the other hand, didn't really care. We just talked to each other for most of the night. Well, until Juan got a phone call and had to step out. That's when all of us actually started talking. Up until then, they were all just talking to Juan. The amount of things I heard come out of these girls mouths after he left, amazed me.

He's so hot.

Ugh, the things I would do to him.

Is he single? He's single, right?

"So, where are you from?" asks Vanessa, one of the dancers that before tonight, I had never spoken to.

"California. And you?" I ask, taking a sip of my drink.

"Washington."

I nod slowly. "Cool..." before I can say anything else, her eyes widen and she quickly walks away. I turn to see Juan coming back into the club.

"It's disgusting how obsessed they are with him, right?" I hear Sabrina ask from beside me.

I nod, turning my attention to her. "Yeah. He's probably enjoying the attention though." I roll my eyes.

***

Before I know it, I've downed at least half a dozen shots and chugged quiet a few other drinks. "Oh my gosh, I haven't had this much fun in such a long time! Thank you for inviting me tonight." I slur, thanking Sabrina.

"Your total welcome, girl! You deserved to have some fun after everything that—Nat, was it? Well, whatever his name was did to you." she asks, scrunching up her nose.

I nod. "Nate. And you're right! I deserved tonight." I say tearing up.

She hugs me. "You'll totally find somebody who's worth it. Don't even worry." she says kissing my cheek roughly.

I smile sadly. "Yeah? You really think so?"

She nods, giggling. "I'm sure. I mean, look at you! You're so hot!" she exclaims, motioning her hands over my face and body.

I smile. "Thanks."

"What are we talking about over here, ladies?" I hear Juan ask from beside me.

"Just about how good looking Camila is. Don't you agree?" Sabrina asks, cocking up an eyebrow at Juan.

He looks over at me with a grin, nodding. "She's beautiful." he responds looking back at Sabrina.

"Aww, you're so sweettt." I giggle uncontrollably.

Juan looks back at me with a confused stare. "Are you—" he stifles a laugh. "Are you drunk?"

I quickly shake my head. "No. Not at all." right after I finish my sentence I lean on the bar and almost trip. "You see?" I ask. "I'm fine."

Juan is quickly there to balance me again.  "We need to get you back to your room." I hear Juan say as he takes his hands off of my hips.

"I'm fine! It's finee!" I laugh out, twisting the ends of my hair like a schoolgirl.

"Are you okay to get back to the hotel?" I hear Juan ask Sabrina.

I feel Juan place his hands on my my hips, guiding me out. I make no effort in resisting because I'm honestly pretty tired.

"Where is the key to your room?" Juan asks after we've reached my room.

I shove my purse in his arms. "I don't know, it should be somewhere in there." resting my head on the wall, I close my eyes, waiting patiently.

He wraps an arm around my waist, moving me into the room. "Okay, are you good from here?"

I pout. "Stay longer. I want to talk to youuu." I say tracing circles on his chest.

He rests his hands on my hips awkwardly, leaning back against the door once we've entered the room. "Yeah? About what?" he asks.

"I don't know." I sigh, resting my head on his chest, closing my eyes. "Stay with me till I'm asleep?" I look up at him, batting my eyelashes.

He smiles, nodding. "Yeah, I'll stay."

I push myself off him. "Only until I fall asleep." without a care in the world, I begin to take off my top.

"Uh...I can like, wait outside for you to be done." he says awkwardly.

I shake my head. "I'll be quick." I turn to find a baggy shirt and pair of shorts.

After I change, I jump into bed, snuggling into the sheets. "Come lay with me." I say patting the spot next to me.

He hesitates in getting up from his seat at the couch but eventually stands up, making his way over to the empty spot on the bed, and laying next to me. "Yeah you definitely have to be drunk right now. Sober you would never even want me near her in bed."

I laugh, resting my head on his chest. "She's boring, isn't she?"

He chuckles nodding. "Yeah, but I like her."

"Goodnight Juan." I yawn, my eyelids slowly becoming heavier.

"Goodnight, Cami." I hear him say quietly before I give in to my sleepiness.