Fifteen

The second we arrive at our hotel, I go to sleep. We would be staying here two nights, three days. A whole group of us girls decided to go out partying tomorrow night. Today was the night of the concert and I probably wouldn't be performing considering last night I was up on stage. It's like we took turns.

After knowing that I for sure wouldn't be performing tonight, I decided that I would sit out in the audience for the first time. I usually just sat in the dressing room, bored out of my mind. I thought it would be cool to see everything from the audiences perspective for once. Being a part of the dance crew, we were given pretty good seats. Front row, to be exact. I dragged Sabrina with me too.

"Have you ever sat in the audience to watch?" I ask, settling into my seat excitedly.

She nods, scrolling through her phone. "Yeah, I used to do it all the time. It's pretty cool. Although, it does get pretty boring after a while. It's just the same thing over and over." she shrugs. "It's still cool though." looking up from her phone, she looks at me and gives me a wide smile. "Are you excited for tomorrow night?"

I nod. "Yeah, but I don't plan on getting nearly as drunk as I did in Miami. I'll settle for getting just a tad bit tipsy. That way I can still have fun without embarrassing myself."

She pouts. "But it's more fun when you embarrass yourself!"

I laugh. "Yeah, no. You know what isn't fun? The fucking horrible hangover you get the morning after. I'd rather not deal with that."

She rolls her eyes. "Fineee. But I still plan on getting wasted."

"Just remember that you have a fiancé waiting for you at home." I warn, giving her a knowing look.

She grins. "I know. He's my baby. I would never cheat on him." she flips her hair over her shoulder.

"When am I meeting this 'Ben'?" I ask curiously.

"He's probably coming to visit soon. We can't go too long without each other." She giggles, shaking her head.

I smile. "That's so cute. Ugh, I hope I can have that some day."

She nods. "You're an amazing girl. I'm sure the right guy is right around the corner." she nudges me with her shoulder. "Hey, it could even be Juan."

I roll my eyes, shaking my head. "Definitely not."

"Why not?! You guys would be so cute together!" she exclaims.

I look around at all of the crazed fans before shushing her. "Shut up! Anybody can just hear you." I whisper-yell.

She shrugs. "So? Everybody is too caught up in there own little bubble of excitement to care about what we're saying."

Before I can say anything else the lights dim, letting us know that the show is about to begin. The amount of screams that I hear coming from all of these girls make me want to cover up my ears. He really has girls falling for him, left and right. I can somewhat see it. He's a good looking guy, that's for sure. He kinda messes it up when he opens his mouth though, his fans of course will never know that. Still, he's good looking. I guess he'll always have that.

We're placed right in the center which is pretty cool so we'll be able to see everything perfectly. Before I know it, Juan is emerging from the stage as the girls pop in from either side of the stage. The screams just become louder and louder. I look over at Sabrina in excitement. "This is exciting!" I exclaim.

She nods, laughing "Right? I mean, now we can just sit back and enjoy the show."

***

"That was so cool!" I laugh out as we go backstage.

She nods. "Yeah, he really went all out this year."

"That was really fun." I admit as we make our way backstage.

Once we've reached the door to the dressing rooms I see all of the girls crowded around Juan. Huh. He's shirtless and sweat is dripping from his abs. I can't say that I blame them, to be honest. I would just never gawk at somebody so obviously. They looked like dogs drooling over a piece of meat.

When our eyes meet it's like I've been captured in a trance. Now I'm the one that looks like a dog drooling over a piece of meat. The girls continue talking to him, giving his muscular arms gentle squeezes, but I can tell he isn't listening to them because his eyes never leave mine. He smiles, his pearly whites clearly visible, his damp hair sticking across his forehead perfectly. His eyes run over my body, looking over every inch. I feel myself beginning to blush. No. I don't blush over him. I feel myself being tugged away by Sabrina. "Come on! Let's go! I want to pick something up to eat one our way to the hotel."

I nod, letting myself get dragged away. My eyes never leave his and his never leave mine. It's like we have to keep looking at each other. I'm finally pulled out of my trance once we've reached the dressing rooms. "Thank god." I say to myself lowly.

"What?" I hear Sabrina ask from beside me

I quickly shake my head. "It was nothing." Lie. That was definitely something.