Three

"So, the first and most important rule is that you be at every practice." I quickly nod, waiting for him to proceed. "We switch out dancers every few shows so there may be days that you don't perform in a concert but we still expect you to show up."

I nod again, understanding everything that he's telling me. "Okay..." I trail off.

After him going over a few more rules which I find incredibly easy to follow, he pulls out a stack of papers for me to sign.

"You can look this over and sign if you agree to everything you read." he says passing the papers to me.

I quickly read through it all before signing. "Congratulations, you are officially one of the 11:11 World Tour back up dancers." he says smiling happily.

I sigh in relief. "Thank you so much for this opportunity." I thank him.

He chuckles. "It's no problem." Clearing his throat he speaks up. "I expect to see you in two weeks, correct?" he asks, cocking a brow up at me.

I nod excitedly. "Yes. Two weeks." I stand up nervously. "I'll see you at the airport." I reach over to give him a hug.

He pats my back. "I'll be looking forward to it."

***

"How does Nate feel about you leaving all of a sudden?" asks my Mom who's sitting at the edge of my bed while I pack.

"Yeah. Didn't he get mad that you didn't at least talk it through with him?" I hear Jackie, my younger sister ask from beside me.

I sigh, folding a pair of jeans carefully. "We broke up." putting a couple pairs of folded up jeans into the suitcase, I look up to see both of their jaws dropped.

"What?!" my Mom asks in shock.

I nod. "I walked in on him cheating on me." I take a seat next to the suitcase that's in front of me.

"Oh my god! What an asshole." Jackie scoffs.

I shrug. "It's not that big of a deal. We'd only been dating for a couple of months. It sucks, but I'll be fine."

"Mija, that doesn't justify what that pig did." my Mom shakes her head in disappointment.

"I know, Mom. I'm pissed at him but I don't really care about the relationship being over." I roll my eyes.

"To be honest, I never really saw a spark between the two of you." says Jackie picking at her nails.

"Yeah, I never did either." nodding, my Mom points towards my sister in agreement.

"Really? I mean, I liked him a decent amount..." I trail off scratching the back of my neck in thought. "I don't know. I thought we had a spark." I sigh. "Guess I was wrong."

"I'm gonna head home." patting my thigh, my Mom stands up.

I walk her out, giving her one last hug. "In case I don't see you again." kissing her cheek, I smile.

"Be safe, okay? And have fun." she says caressing the side of my face. "You're such a beautiful girl who deserves so much better then that idiota."

"Thank you, Mom. I'll be safe. I love you." pulling her in for one last hug she turns and heads for the elevator.

Walking back to my room, I find Jackie packing some of my swimsuits up for me. "Thanks for that." laughing, I take a seat on the edge of the bed.

"So, he was really sleeping with another girl?" she asks, cringing.

"Yup." popping the 'p', I nod.

"Wow. What a jerk." she says shaking her head.

"Yeah, I'm just glad I caught him before I actually fell in love with him." rolling my eyes I stretch my body over the bed.

She gasps. "Oh my god, it just dawned on me that you're actually going to meet Maluma! Forget Nathan, you have to fuck Maluma!" she says laughing.

I shake my head in disapproval. "Gross. No, I would never." I sigh. "Besides, I don't think I'm allowed to sleep with him." laughing, I roll my eyes.

"Hey, if it didn't say anything about you sleeping with him in the contract, there's nothing stopping you from hooking up with him." she says winking at me.

"I think that should just be common sense. You don't fuck around with the people you work with. Technically, I'm going to be working with him." I point out.

She nods. "I guess that would be pretty unprofessional."

Jackie is my younger sister but she is most definitely the more adventurous one. She's 19. I also have an older brother, Cesar who is 28. I'm very close with both of them but I spend more time with Jackie because of how much closer in age we were. I just turned 22 a couple of weeks ago.

I flip over so that I'm facing her. "I'm gonna miss you." I pout.

She rolls her eyes. "Don't even start. You're going to be going around the world for free! Who cares if you're going to miss me? Just have fun and enjoy yourself."

"I will." I nod.

"I'm going to miss you too, by the way." she says smiling sadly.

"Hey, I'll come back and visit every few weeks. It won't be that bad." I sit up, grabbing a few shirts that still need to be folded.

"I know. But, still it's gonna be weird not seeing you all the time." she says laughing.

"I know."

***

"Okay, bitch. Have fun, work hard, and get me a video of Maluma saying 'I love you, Sofia.' okay? Oh! And an autograph." says Sofia pulling me into a tight hug.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, okay. I'm gonna miss you." I say after we've pulled apart.

"Me too. You better come and visit often!" she warns.

"I will! And we'll FaceTime all the time, okay?"

"Okay." she nods. "You should get going. Don't wanna miss your plane."

Giving her one last hug I turn and head for my gate.