Four

After arriving at the hotel I quickly check in. Our first stop was New York. I'd been here a handful of times but the city always seemed to take my breath away.

"Your key." says one of the lady's at the front desk, handing me the key to my room.

Thanking her, I take the elevator up to the seventh floor where my room is located. It's a nice room. It has a king sized bed. A big restroom with a big shower and tub. I'll definitely be taking a long bath in there.

After entering the room I quickly shower, put on a pair of shorts and a baggy t-shirt, before putting my hair up into a messy bun. It's about 11:30 pm when I'm done with my night routine. I'm watching old "Friends" reruns when I hear a light knock on my door.

I stand up slowly, walking over the the door, asking who it is before cracking the door open slightly. "Who is i-" my jaw drops when I see Maluma himself standing in front of me.

"You're Camila, right?" he asks scratching the back of his neck nervously.

Oh. My. God. His accent is so sexy. My eyes widen. "Yeah! That's me." I laugh nervously resting my head on the door. "What can I help you with?" I ask.

"May I can come in?" he asks.

I quickly open the door wider, moving to the side and motioning for him to enter. "Of course! Come in." I say nodding.

After we're both seated next to each other on one of the couches that's placed next to my bed he turns and extends his hand for me to take. I quickly take it, shaking his hand slowly. "Hi." is all I can get out.

He chuckles. "I'm sure you know who I am. I'm Juan Luis. Or Maluma. Whichever one you prefer calling me." he shrugs.

I nod. "Well its a pleasure to meet you, Juan Luis." I say, emphasizing on what i've chosen to call him.

He clears his throat. "Well, I've just been going around and introducing myself formally to all of our new dance members. You're the last one of the night." he leans in closer. "It's because I was the most excited to meet you." he whispers cupping his hands around his mouth.

I laugh. "Thank you. It's nice meeting you." I say nodding.

"So, Fernando tells me you barely called him like two weeks ago?" he asks, resting his elbows on his knees, placing both hands on his chin while he waits for an answer.

"Yeah! Well I barely received the email about two weeks ago." I say nodding.

"Interesting..." he scrunches up his eyebrows in thought. "I've been mentioning you to my manager for months now. I'm surprised he just emailed you. He's usually so on top of things." he shrugs, dismissing the thought quickly. "Anyway, tell me a little bit about yourself."

I tap my fingers on my thighs thinking of what to say. "Well, I'm 22 years old. I'm from LA. I have two siblings, an older brother and a younger sister. That's pretty much the basics." I say nodding.

"Come on, there has to be something else." he says nudging my side.

I laugh, rolling my eyes playfully. "Well what do you want to know?" I ask.

"Are you single or...." he trails off, looking over at me with a small smile.

Well isn't he bold. "Uh...yeah, I'm single." I say nodding slowly.

"That's good to know..." he says eyeing my body up and down with a smug smirk.

Okay, now he's got to go. I roll my eyes. "I think you should leave. It's getting pretty late." I say standing up.

He follows me to the door. "Oh. Okay.... You know we have rehearsals tomorrow, right?" he asks.

I nod, crossing my arms over my chest. "Yeah."

"Okay...I'll see you tomorrow morning then.." he turns and walks out of the room.

"Have a good night." I say blandly.

"Have a goo-" I slam the door in his face before he can finish his sentence.

"Idiot." I mutter as I turn off all the lights and snuggle into the sheets of the bed.

***

I wake up at 6:00 AM to get ready for our first day of rehearsals. After quickly putting on a pair of leggings and a matching sports bra, I make my way down to where we'll be holding our first official practice. This hotel is huge so it's not a surprise that it has a dance studio in it too.

When I walk in, I come to a halt when I see at least a dozen girls all over the studio stretching. They're all beautiful, incredibly fit, and young. They all stop what they're doing when I walk through the door and just stare. I smile awkwardly before waving at them. "Hi..." I say.

A pretty blonde girl quickly stands up from her split, runs over to me, and crushes me in a hug. "Oh my gosh, you're so pretty! What's your name?" everybody continues on with their stretching.

I smile, patting her back awkwardly. "I'm Camila."

When she pulls back, I'm kind of in shock from what a pretty girl she is. "Oh! Juan has told me about you." she says nodding.

I tilt my head to the side in confusion. "You know him personally?" I ask.

She nods quickly. "Yeah, I was on tour with him last year too."

"Did everybody else work with him on his last tour too?" I ask looking around at all of the girls.

She shakes her head. "Nope. Just me. I'm the only girl who's pants Juan couldn't get into." she says shrugging.

My jaw drops. "What?!" I ask in shock.

She nods. "Yeah. Well, I'm not sure if he slept with all of them, but I do know that he fooled around with a ton of them." she looks me up and down before nodding again. "I wouldn't be surprised if he went after you first. You're really pretty."

I quickly shake my head. "No, I don't do th—"

"Speaking of the devil." she says pointing her finger towards the door.

I turn to see Juan Luis walking in.