Fifty-Nine

"Good show tonight, right Juan?" Sabrina asks Juan as he gets off stage.

He's panting slightly, his eyes flickering over to mine. "Uh huh. I'll see you later." he gives Sabrina a tight smile, walking past the both of us.

"Ow!" my wide eyes look over to Sabrina when she whacks me. "What the hell?"

She rolls her eyes. "That was your chance to talk to him! All you had to do was agree with me." she groans.

I sigh, shaking my head. "Uh, no. I don't want to talk to him!"

"And why not?" she asks in a whiny voice.

I roll my eyes. "Because no. I just don't want to. He hasn't tried talking to me, so why should I talk to him?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Okay, you both are reaching childish petty levels." she glares at me. "If you miss him, which I know you do, just talk to him!" she exclaims.

I frown. "How am I supposed to do that?" of course I missed him. Of course I wanted to talk to him. I just didn't know how to. Not anymore. He feels like a complete stranger to me now. It's been a little bit over two months since we've spoken now. Yes, I've kept count.

She shrugs. "It cant be that hard."

"You cant say that." I narrow my eyes at her. "What if he just ignores me?! That would be mortifying."

She rolls her eyes. "Come on, Camila. You know him. He would never do that."

"No, I don't know him. At least it feels like I don't anymore." I frown.

"Maybe I should try-"

"No." I interrupt her, shaking my head. "Don't get involved. Just don't. Please. If shit isn't working out up to now, maybe we just aren't meant to be." I shrug.

She shakes her head. "Don't give up hope just yet, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever."

***

"Are you coming with everyone to dinner and drinks tonight?" Sabrina asks me as we lay in my bed together, scrolling through our phones.

I shake my head, looking over at her. "I don't think so. I'm not in the mood to see all the dancers swoon over Juan." I roll my eyes, already feeling my blood boil.

She laughs. "I didn't peg you for the jealous type."

"I can be." I answer. "But now that I know he's single and can fuck whoever he wants and I cant do anything about it, I know I'm going to get jealous seeing him talk to other girls."

"You aren't seriously going to let him ruin our last night in South America for you, are you?" she asks, narrowing her eyes at me.

I shrug. "I don't know." we've been in South America for about a month now, and I've loved it honestly. It would be quite fun to go out to a fancy dinner with everyone on the touring team.

"At least think about it?" she pleads.

I smile, nodding. "Yeah, I'll think about it. Just for you though."

"Good. Just, don't let him ruin tonight for you. It's not worth it." she smiles sadly.

I nod again. "Yeah, yeah. You're right. I'll think about going."

"That my girl." she laughs lightly. "You don't even have to look at him tonight if you don't want to."

I laugh. "Yeah, okay." I put my phone down. "I'll probably take you up on that offer."

She smiles. "Anything as long as you come with me. I don't want to go alone."

I roll my eyes. "Which is why I have to go."

"Exactly. I'm glad you understand." she nods quickly. When I glare at her, she laughs. "I'm kidding. Yeah, I want you to come with me so I don't have to go alone, but I also think it'll do you some good to get out of these stuffy hotel rooms every once in a while." she shrugs, sitting up.

"Yeah, whatever."

"And," she nudges me playfully. "I want the free meal."

I laugh, shaking my head. "You're something else, Sabrina." my laugh dies down slowly and we stay in silence for a few more moments. "But I wouldn't mind the free meal either." I say with a small smile.

A/n
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I don't feel too bad about this chapter being so short considering you guys get two chapters :)