Twenty-Four

I'm only home for about twenty minutes when my door bell rings. I stand up quickly, walking over to the door. "Hey, so you couldn't wai—" I don't even wait for him to finish his sentence before I grab his arm, yanking him into my apartment. I immediately push him up against the door, slamming my lips against his. I decided that the best method of releasing all of this anger was by having mind blowing sex with Juan. Mind blowing sex that I never had with Nate.

He pulls back in shock. "Are you okay?" he asks breathlessly.

I nod, leading him towards my room. I open the door, walking towards my bed. I push him onto the bed, climbing on top of him. I take his shirt off, kissing his neck and chest. He cups my face, bringing it back up to him so that he can kiss me. His tongue and mine move together perfectly, fighting over dominance. He yanks my shirt over my head, unhooking my bra in a swift motion. I remove it quickly, throwing it in a random direction.

His hands immediately rush up to cup my breasts. I moan, reaching down to unbuckle his belt. I climb off of him letting him take off his pants and briefs. I do the same thing, yanking off my sweats and panties. He holds up a condom packet with a grin. "I came prepared this time."

I laugh, taking the little packet from his hands. "May I?" I ask, looking down at his hardened member.

He nods slowly. I rip open the packaging before rolling it over his length. I smirk at how he jolts when my hands touch him. I climb back on him before lowering myself onto him. "Fuck." I throw my head back at the intense pleasure that rushes through me.

His hands grip my hips tightly while he begins to thrust up into me. "Holy fuck, Cami." he groans out through a clenched jaw.

I rest my hands on his shoulders while I continue to ride him. It's takes us a few minutes to get the rhythm of things but once we do—holy shit. His grip tightens on my hips, almost to the point of pain but that in a weird way, it adds to the pleasure of it all. I have to bite my lip in order to hold back a scream. Juan shakes his head. "Don't hold back, I want to hear you." he says through a clenched jaw, taking my breast into one hand, rubbing his thumb over my hardened nipple.

He thrusts up harder making it impossible for me to keep quiet. "Fuck, Juan!" I rest my head on his shoulder, my orgasm takes over. He reaches down, rubbing my clit, stretching out the intense orgasm that hits me.

With just a few more thrusts, he throws his head back, letting go. "Fuck, Camila." I burst out laughing when his head hits the headboard with a loud bang. He chuckles rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh god, that was amazing." I laugh weakly, resting my head on his damp chest. He wraps his arms around my waist, stroking my hair.

"Yeah, it was."

***

"You want anything to drink?" I ask after we've gotten dressed and left my room.

I walk into the kitchen, opening the fridge. "Yeah, sure." he answers back from behind me.

When I see that I literally have nothing to drink, I shut the door slowly, turning to look at him. "Yeah, since I just got home last night, I have nothing for you to drink." I laugh shaking my head.

He shakes his head, smiling down at me. "It's fine." his hands rest on my waist before he lowers himself, his lips hovering over mine. I stretch up, letting them touch his. I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss while playing with the hair on the back of his head. His hands move down to my ass, causing me to moan loudly. We're interrupted by my doorbell ringing.

We both pull apart quickly. "Were you expecting anybody?" he whisper-yells.

I shake my head, walking towards the door slowly. Juan follows closely behind. I shoo him away. "Wait! I have to see who it is first." I say quietly.

He nods, hiding behind the door once I've opened it. My eyes widen once I've opened the door up a bit. "Cesar! Oh my god, what are you doing here?" I ask in shock that my brother is standing right in front of me. He brings me in for a tight hug.

He chuckles. "I came to surprise my little sister." he smiles, letting me go. He looks into my apartment. "So, are you inviting me in?" he asks.

My eyes widen. I nod, taking his hand. "Yeah, I actually need some help with something in the guest bedroom. Follow me." I rush him through the living room and into the guest bedroom. I hope Juan gets the fucking message to get out now that I have him distracted.

"What do you need help with?" he asks, looking around the room.

I look around. "Well, uh—it's the—the pillows on the bed! Do you think they're placed perfectly in the center of the bed? I want it to be just right for when I have guests over!" I cringe, squeezing my eyes shut. Nice save, Cami.

He looks over at me as if I'm crazy. "It's fine, Camila."

I smile. "Thanks, it was driving me crazy." laughing nervously, I start walking out of the room.

I let out a breath of relief when there's no sign of Juan still being here.