Sixteen

Honestly, I was a little bit freaked out at how attracted I was to Juan last night. Like, I almost forgot how much he can irritate me sometimes. Something about the way that he looked at me last night made feel so...hot. There was no other explanation for it. He made my already sexual frustration rates go through the roof. It took a lot for me to let Sabrina drag me away from that moment. But then, I had to remind myself that he probably gave a lot of girls that same look. To sum everything up, I am very confused right now.

I'm munching on some fruit by the breakfast bar in the lobby when I see Juan making his way over to me. I hate the fact that my heart drops a little and then begins beating like crazy. "Hey." he smiles, taking a seat in front of me.

I look back down at my food, avoiding eye contact. "Hey." I answer back lowly. Maybe if I avoid eye contact whatever I'm feeling will go away.

"Is something wrong?" he asks.

I shake my head, looking up at him. Fuck. It's not going away. "No, just tired from last night."

He nods, tapping his fingers on the table. "So, what did you think of the show last night? I saw you in the audience."

I smile. "It was cool. I really liked it."

He smirks. "Did you see me winking at you?"

I roll my eyes, laughing. "Yeah, I did. Although, every girl in the front row thought you were winking at them. They were literally shitting their pants when you winked."

He laughs, shaking his head. "That's funny. All the winks were for you though, I hope you knew that." he looks over at me with those deep brown eyes of his.

I look down shyly, nodding. "Yeah, I figured."

"What's up with you today? You aren't your usual badass, snappy self." Juan asks, cocking up an eyebrow in suspicion.

He's right. These new feelings are throwing me off too much. I narrow my eyes at him. "Nothings wrong, you just haven't said anything stupid yet. I'm waiting for it, though. I should be asking you what's wrong." I grin.

He chuckles. "It's way too early for any of that. Just wait until I'm fully awake."

I look down at my phone, checking the time. "It's like eleven. How are you still sleepy?"

He shrugs. "I had a long night."

"Fucking?" I ask casually, popping a grape into my mouth.

He laughs, shaking his head. "No. I just couldn't sleep. Damn, all I do in your mind is sleep around, right?" He asks.

I shrug, looking down at my food. Now I feel bad. "Not necessarily....I was just throwing some ideas out there."

"You know, I'm too occupied to even be having sex with any girls nowadays." he rolls his eyes, sitting back.

I laugh, shaking my head. "That's too much information, Juan. I really don't need to know about your sex life."

He chuckles. "Sorry, you're right." he sighs, closing his eyes. "It's just been so long."

I laugh even more loudly this time. "Oh my god, finally something we can relate on!"

His eyes quickly open and he looks at me. "Weren't you like, just in a relationship? You had to have been having sex then."

I nod slowly. Why am I going into this with him? "Yeah, but that doesn't mean it was good." I roll my eyes, popping another grape into my mouth.

He chuckles. "Damn. That sucks."

"Yeah..." I sit up in my seat. "How long is 'too long' for you?" I ask narrowing my eyes at him.

He grins. "Like a week."

"Wow, and here I was thinking that by 'too long' you meant a couple of months or something."

His eyes widen. "Months?!" he shakes his head. "Nope. Now that's like, way, WAY too long. How do people live like that?!" he asks in shock.

I roll my eyes. "There are way worse things that can happen then not having sex for a few months."

He shrugs. "I guess. You and your boyfriend broke up a few weeks ago and I'm assuming you haven't had sex since, right?" I nod. "Yeah, I don't know how you do it."

I scoff. "I'm just not some sex addict like you."

He chuckles. "You've just never had dick good enough to make you addicted. In other words, you've never had me." he gives me a cocky grin.

"And I'm perfectly fine with that." I shoot him a fake smile.

"I'm always here, ya know, just in case." he winks at me.

I grin, shaking my head. I pat his hand gently, getting up from my seat. "Thanks but no thanks." and with that I walk away.

Wow. It feels nice being the one to walk away.