Fifty

"I'll get it." I say, standing up quickly, snapping out of our moment. "You...put some pants on." I speed walk out of the room. My heart feels as if it's about to beat out of my chest. I basically fly down the stairs, having to avoid all the broken glass that's on the floor and to the front door. I open the door slightly and feel my heart drop when I see that it's Alex. "What are you doing here?!" I shriek, swinging the door open so that I can fully see him.

He lets out a breath of relief. My eyes widen when he steps in. "Camila. It's you. Great. I was regretting coming. J-Just give this to Juan." he shoves a watch into my hands. "It was his grandfathers. I know it's important to him." I'm speechless, looking down at the watch and then to him. He brought back something he stole? "Is he really mad?" he asks nervously.

I nod quickly. "Very! You have to leave. Now." I try pushing him through the doorway.

"Just tell him I'm sorry. Can you do that for me please? I-I had no other choice."

"There's always another choice. You didn't have to rob him." I say in a clipped tone. "Just go!" I whisper-yell, trying to push him out of the house again. I jump when I hear Juan's footsteps getting closer. "He's coming. Just go!" I panic, and this time he obeys, turning and jogging down the steps.

"Who was it?" Juan's voice can be heard as he approaches the front door.

I slam the door shut, turning quickly. "No one." I answer quickly.

His gaze falls to the watch that's in my hands. Fuck. "It was him, wasn't it?" he speed walks, gently pushing me out of the way so that he can open the door.

"Juan, don't!" my words mean nothing to him as he makes his way down the steps quickly. Alex sees him before he can get into his car and just stands there, in shock.

"Idiota! What were you thinking doing this to me? I thought I could trust you!" Juan shouts, punching Alex in the face the second he can reach him.

I'm still standing at the door but quickly run down to where Juan and Alex are. "Stop!" I shriek, standing in-between Juan and his bloody ex-friend.

"I'm so sorry Juan." he says, backing into his car in order to get as far away as possible from the raging man I'm holding back. "I-I've been struggling with money, I had no other choice!"

I roll my eyes, as this causes Juan to get even more angry. I push him even further away from Alex. "I would've helped you out if you had just asked! You fucking know that. I would've done anything for you!" he shouts, veins popping out of his neck and forehead.

"Juan, calm down!" I yell, struggling to keep him away from Alex. I have no doubt in my mind that if I weren't here holding him back, Alex would be in real trouble. "Alex just go!" I warn.

"O-Okay. I gave Camila your Grandfathers watch. I know how much it means to you. I took it without realizing." is he trying to get Juan more pissed off?

Juan gets out of my hold, pushing me aside gently. "You son of a bitch." he says, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. "I hope this was all worth it." he shakes him. "Was it worth it?" I grab him again as he yells into his face, trying to pull him away from Alex.

"Let him go, Juan." I say as calmly as possible. "Just let him go. Please. He's not worth it." I pull again, but this time Juan actually lets go of him.

"Get the fuck out of here. I never want to see you again." Juan says, shoving him against his car before backing away slowly.

Alex opens up his front door and gets into his car, speeding off quickly. I take his hand and lead a tense Juan back into the house. "Thank you for just letting him go." I say once we're inside the house again.

He turns and looks down at me. I feel as if a fire has been ignited in the pit of my stomach when he picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. "I don't want to talk about it." he says, smashing his lips into mine.

I moan loudly when he pins my body against the front door, both from the pain of him doing it so rough, and loving it because he did it so rough. "Fuck, Juan." I gasp as he trails kisses down my jaw and neck. I tug on his hair, bringing him back up to kiss me. He eagerly pulls my t-shirt over my head to reveal my breasts. He takes one into his hand, teasing it while his other stays on my ass for support.

He moves us from the front door into the living room. "You drive me insane." he groans, letting me back down to my feet as he pulls his own shirt over his head. I nod, going down to my knees to take his sweats and boxer briefs off. Once he steps out of those, I take him into my hands, not getting him very far into my mouth before he pulls away, helping me stand. "I cant handle that right now." he shakes his head breathlessly. "I'll literally explode. I need you right now."

I nod, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Okay." he throws me down onto the couch so that I'm laying down, taking my sweats and panties off together in one swift motion. "Juan." I gasp out breathlessly, looking down to see his face in-between my legs. He grabs my calves, moving them over his shoulders, he then grabs my thighs, pushing me closer into his mouth. "Holy sh-" I cant even get a sentence out as he continues to devour me. We've never done this before.

He goes on like this for a few more seconds before I come undone in probably one of the most intense orgasms of my life. "You're so fucking hot." he grins, coming back up to give me sloppy kisses.

"What happened to needing me 'right now'?" I ask, laughing breathlessly while he positions himself above me.

He shrugs, looking at me with a smirk. "I thought you deserved that little treat after everything I've put you through in the last twelve hours."

I smile, opening my mouth to say something. "Oh m-" I moan as he slides himself into me in a rough thrust. "Fuck, Juan." I say breathlessly as he continues to thrust into me with fast and slow strokes, switching it up constantly. To stop myself from screaming, I sink my teeth into his shoulder. My nails drag out on his back, leaving scratches, I'm sure.

"Holy shit, Cami." he moans lowly, digging his head into the crook of my neck. After a moment or two, he smashes his lips against mine, sucking on my bottom lip sloppily, driving me crazy. We continue like this for a few more pleasure filled minutes before I cry out, having to pull away from our kiss to let my second orgasm take over my body. A few seconds later, he also comes apart on top of me with a low moan.

"Oh my god." I laugh, breathlessly, shaking my head. I feel lightheaded as I wipe the beads of sweat off of my forehead.