Nineteen

(Mature content in this chapter!!)
********

Instead of kicking me out like I feared he would, Juan stands in between my legs, leaning down, and cupping my face with his large hands. I begin breathing harder when his lips get only a few millimeters away from mine. He keeps them lingering there, almost as if he's asking permission to actually go in for the kiss. I grab his face, bringing him the rest of the the way. The second our lips touch I feel a wave of electricity rush through me. His hands move down my body, stopping at my hips. His grip is firm on me. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer in order to deepen the kiss.

He grabs my ass, pushing my body closer to his. Even though I'm still seated on the bar stool, it's high enough for me to be able to feel his growing erection. I gasp at the feeling. He takes advantage by sticking his tongue into my mouth. Oh, god. I didn't know this kiss could get any better. Guess I was wrong. The way our tongues dance together in sync drives me crazy. I'm breathless by the time we pull away from each other.

I stand up abruptly. "I-I-I'm sorry. Th—that shouldn't have happen—"

I'm cut off by him pulling me in for another kiss. Ugh. I want to stop but I just can't. Its too good. He squeezes my ass, causing a low moan to escape my lips. "Jump." he whispers through kisses.

I follow his request, jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist. He walks us over the the couch, sitting down so that now I'm straddling him. "Fuck." I moan out breathlessly, a wave of pleasure passes through me, he grabs my waist, pushing me down harder against his erection.

I pull away. "Since when are you so hot?" I ask, still struggling to catch my breath.

He chuckles, biting down on his plump, swollen lower lip. "I've always been this hot. You just realized it though."

I ignore the arrogance, as I struggle to pull his shirt off. I've been dying to feel this toned body. I roll my hips over him while we continue to kiss roughly. I can't remember the last time I've been this turned on.

"Room?" he asks breathlessly.

I nod impatiently. "Mmhm."

He stands up quickly, grabbing my bottom to keep me supported. He pins me against the bedroom door before going in. "Are you sure?" He kisses down my jaw and neck while asking.

I roll my eyes, hopping off of him. "Yes." I open the door for him, grabbing his hand I pull him towards the bed. He grabs me, throws me onto the bed with force, climbs over me, and continues to suck on my neck.

He fumbles with the zipper my pants, which I end up helping him with. Once they're fully unzipped, he pulls them off with one swift motion. My heels are next. I'm glad I decided to shave and wear sexy panties today. "Fuck, you're so sexy." He groans, after also removing my top. The way he's looking at me would usually leave me in complete and utter embarrassment but right now, I'm too turned on to be embarrassed.

I nod, sitting up and going for his belt now. "Uh-huh. Thanks, pretty boy. Your turn." I unbuckle his belt before completely discarding him of any clothes at all.

My jaw nearly drops at the size of him. Now I know where he gets the ego from. With one swift movement I'm pinned under him again. His hot breath lingers over my nipple. It's not long before he's licking and sucking on it. My eyes squeeze shut. "Fuck, Juan." I moan out at the pleasure I feel from it. He gives the other breast just as much attention, flicking and pinching lightly.

After removing my underwear, he stands up, looking over me as if I'm some piece of artwork. "Are you on birth control?" he asks after a few more seconds of staring.

I nod my head. "Yeah, you still need to put on a condom."

"Why?" he asks in confusion.

I roll my eyes. "STD's. Duh."

He scoffs. "I don't have any STD's."

I nod, giving him a fake smile. "I don't care. Put one on or we aren't doing this."

He rolls his eyes. "Fine. I'll be right back." he turns to go to the bathroom. Awe. He has a cute tush. Coming back quickly, I see the condom in his hand.

After rolling it onto his length he comes back down onto the bed, one arm on each side of my head. Now is when I really start getting nervous. First of all, his dick is fucking huge, now I'm worrying about the pain that might come from it. Second of all, this could just totally ruin my chance of keeping this job, ANDDD it could ruin any type of friendship Juan and I have. All of those thoughts go through the window when his lips crash back onto mine. I moan, putting both hands on the back of his neck, deepening the kiss.

He pulls back breathlessly. "Are we clear for take off now?" he asks mockingly.

I narrow my eyes at him. "Yes. Now do it before I change my mind." I warn.

"Your wish is my command." And with that, he slams into me roughly.

I arch my back at both the pain and pleasure that rushes through me. "Oh, fuck." I moan out, bringing his lips back down onto mine. He starts off slow but quickly transitions into fast. His groans of pleasure only add to my arousal. He buries his head in the crook of my neck as he continues pounding into me roughly.

"Fuck, you feel so damn good around me, Cami." he whispers into my ear before nibbling and licking the length of my earlobe.

I wrap my legs around his torso as he continues pleasuring me. All you can hear coming from the both of us are sounds of pleasure. "Don't stop" I cry out loudly. So he doesn't stop. If anything, he goes even faster. He brings his hand down in between our bodies, rubbing my clit mercilessly.

I'm seeing stars. Actual fucking stars. With just a few more pumps, the band building up in me just snaps, sending me over the edge. "Fuck!" I cry out, letting my orgasm take over every inch of my body.

"Fuck, Camila." he groans out, also releasing. His entire body sags, pulling out of me, he lays down next to me. "That was amazing." he chuckles, breathlessly. He leans over and places a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

I nod, looking over at him. "I know." He has sweat dripping down his forehead, as do I I'm sure.

Although that was the best thing ever, I can already feel all of the problems that this is going to cause. Right now, I'm just so tired that I don't have time to think of that. I lay on his chest and let the sleepiness that I'm feeling take over.