Twenty-Eight

This morning, I made sure to wake up earlier then Juan. When I did wake up, I quickly got dressed and left without waking him. I was incredibly freaked out by that kiss last night. It was way too intimate for my liking—that mixed in with deep conversations that we've had in the past, I knew that I was catching feelings for him. I could easily see myself falling for Juan which scared me. A lot.

I was a mixture of mad, sad, and scared. I'm mad because I should've never let myself catch these feelings in the first place. We had agreed that this would be just sex. I'm sad because I know that this is probably going to end in heartbreak, which sucks. And finally, I was scared because—well, because I don't want to get heartbroken.

It's a good thing that I decided to come back to my place extra early in the morning because Sofia decided to drop by as a surprise at around noon. "Sofia, hey. I thought you weren't coming over until later tonight?" I ask, walking over to my couch and taking a seat, her following closely behind. Despite my many attempts to get out of going clubbing with Sofia, we still had plans tonight.

"Yeah, I was bored though." she grins. "So I came over here instead."

I laugh. "Okay, well what do you wanna do?" I ask.

She stands up, walking over to my kitchen. "Well, I don't know about you but I want breakfast."

***

After hanging out with Sofia for couple of hours, she headed back home to pick out what she was wearing but I was expecting her back any minute now considering she wanted to get ready together. My place is a little bit bigger then hers so we usually got ready at my apartment.

"Okay, which outfit do you like better?" she ask, holding up a red body-on dress in her right hand, a gray one in her left.

I adjust the straps on my push-up bra, tilting my head and looking over at both choices. "Hmm. Well, I like how red looks on you better but I love the print on the gray one." I shrug, slipping on a long sleeved bodysuit.

She nods, looking at both her options before throwing the red one on the floor. "Yeah, you're right. I'm going with the gray." she goes into the bathroom, to change I assume.

After slipping on a mini skirt, I begin on my hair and make up. "Oh. My. God. You look so hot!" squeals Sofia after emerging from the bathroom.

I giggle, shaking my head. "Thanks, you do too."

She grins, placing both hands on her hips. "I know."

I decided on wearing a sheet bodysuit, a black push-up bra under it—making my almost nonexistent girls look extra good, and a pale pink mini skirt:

Sofia took my advice, wearing the gray body-con dress:

"We look so good." Sofia says, looping our arms together as we walk towards the line to get into the club. Ah, the line. One of my favorite parts about going to the club.

I laugh. "Yeah, I agree."

We're in line for a few minutes when I feel somebody tap my shoulder. I turn around, my eyes doubling in size when I see two of my closet friends standing in front of me. "Danny! Vanessa!" I exclaim wrapping my arms around both of them.

"Surprise!" they both yell in unison, laughing.

I turn around, looking at Sofia with wide eyes. "You guys had this planned out?!" I ask, in shock.

She nods, smiling. "Uh-huh."

"Thank you!" I laugh, wrapping my arms around my best friend.

***

"I'm going to the bathroom!" I yell over the loud music to Sofia who's too busy dancing. We've been here for about an hour or two and I guess I've had fun so far. I've only had two drinks because I do not feel like dealing with a hangover tomorrow morning. Vanessa and Sofia on the other hand, are a bit tipsy.

I don't even make it halfway off of the dance floor when I feel Sofia grab my arm, pulling me back. "Hey, isn't that Maluma?!" she asks, shouting loudly.

My eyes immediately dart over to where she's pointing...fuck. That is Juan. And he has at least three girls grinding up on him. He seems to be enjoying it too. Ouch. "No. It's not." I shake my head quickly, trying to drag her away with me.

She pulls back, harshly. "Yes it is! Hey! Maluma!" she calls out, causing a few people's heads to turn, including his.