Fifty-Three

"You're back!" squeals Sabrina excitedly as I open the door to my hotel room. She practically jumps into my arms, making me stumble a few steps back.

I laugh, returning the hug. "I'm back." I nod.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." she frowns slightly.

I smile. "I missed you too. But hey, I'm back to stay now." I shrug.

"So what's the update on you and Juan?"

I grab her hand and walk her over to the bed, having us both take a seat. "You have to promise you won't tell anyone about this. Especially not the other dancers." I give her a stern look.

She rolls her eyes, nodding. "I wouldn't even tell those bitches what I had for breakfast." she pats my thigh impatiently. "Spill!"

I laugh. "Juan and I...are a couple now." I say slowly.

Her eyes widen. "Stop." the look of shock on her face quickly becomes one of excitement and happiness. "No way! Are you serious? Oh my god! I'm so happy for you guys!" she smiles.

I nod. "Yeah, we're together now."

"How did it happen?"

"Well, he came to visit me a couple weeks ago in LA, and something in me just...decided to give him a chance. He took me to Colombia and...things just kinda escalated from there." I decide not to go into too much detail about what happened in Colombia, only because I know Juan wouldn't appreciate it too much for me to go out talking about his business, even if she is one of his best friends.

"Aww, Camila. I'm so happy for you."

I smile shyly, looking down. "Thank you."

"Do you...love him?" she asks slowly.

I look up at her, feeling my nerves rise. It's nothing I've admitted to anyone but Juan. "Yeah. Yeah, I do." I nod, laughing a little.

"And I'm assuming he obviously loves you too?"

I nod again. "Yeah, he does." I smile, feeling all giddy inside. "We love each other."

Her smile just widens. "That is the best fucking news I've heard in my entire life. You and Juan are in love with each other. Wow." she nods.

"Yeah, weird, right?" I ask, scrunching up my nose slightly.

She laughs loudly, shaking her head. "Not at all. You guys are gonna make the cutest couple ever." she flips her hair over her shoulder dramatically. "You know, besides Ben and I." her eyes widen. "Oh my god! We can go on double dates!"

I laugh, shaking my head. "We're keeping our relationship lowkey, Sabrina. I don't want people thinking that I only have this job because I'm sleeping with the boss. I earned this job long before him and I ever slept together, but I'm sure nobody would ever believe that." I roll my eyes.

"Okay..." she nods slowly. "How long do you think you guys will be able to keep it up?" she asks.

I shrug. "Hopefully until the end of tour, but I don't know how realistic that is." the end of Juan's tour is close to a year away, keeping us a secret will definitely be a challenge.

"Yeah." she frowns. "People are bound to find out eventually. Especially the girls on tour with us." she rolls her eyes. "What are you guys gonna do when people find out?"

I shrug. "I...don't know. We haven't talked about that yet."

"Well the rush of it will be fun, wont it?" she asks smirking.

I laugh, nodding. "Yeah, I suppose so. That's the same thing Juan said."

"I cant wait to actually see you guys together."

"You better not make it obvious, Sabrina." I groan, shaking my head.

She laughs lightly. "I wont!" we sit in silence for a few moments before she perks up in her seat. "Let's go have dinner somewhere! We still have a lot to catch up on considering you were gone for over a month." she says, glaring at me.

I smile. "Okay. Just let me get changed really quick."

***

Dinner with Sabrina was fun, but I can't lie, getting a text from Juan giving me the number to his room made my night.

"Spend the night?" Juan asks, kissing my shoulder gently.

I smile, turning in bed to face him. "Mmm. Let me think about it." I tease for a moment before nodding slowly. "Yeah, I'll stay." I sigh, stretching out in the bed. "These beds are a million times more comfortable than the ones for us normal people, you know. The suites are where its at."

He chuckles, saying nothing for a few moments. "How was dinner with Sabrina?"

I nod, closing my eyes. "It was good. I didn't realize how much I missed her until we were back together." I laugh.

"Yeah, she missed you a lot. Believe me."

I open my eyes, looking up at his face that's staring up at the ceiling. "And you? Did you miss me?"

He looks to me, scoffing. "You know I did. I missed you like crazy."

I smile happily, kissing him. "Yeah, I know. I just wanted to hear you say it."

He chuckles, shaking his head. "Well we should probably go to sleep. I have to be up early tomorrow for a few interviews." he yawns out.

I nod, sitting up to turn off the lights. "Goodnight." I smile, snuggling into his side.

"Goodnight." he kisses the top of my head. "I love you."

"I love you too."