Forty-Five

"About how much time do we have before your friends get here?" I ask Juan once he's gotten back into the pool.

"I'd say between an hour and a half and two hours." he shrugs.

My eyes widen. "Why so long?!"

"In case you didn't notice, I live in a pretty secluded area of Colombia, it takes at least 30 minutes to get here from where all of my friends live, that alone with the fact that I asked them to pick everything up for the barbecue is gonna take them a while." he chuckles. "Let's just say they weren't happy that I didn't have the barbecue necessities ready."

I laugh. "Well I guess that's good news for us. We have plenty of time to keep asking each other questions."

He splashes me with water. "Okay, go."

"What's been the biggest thing you've had to sacrifice in order to become as successful as you are today?"

He nods. "Good question. Uhh, in my opinion, the biggest sacrifice I've had to make for my career has been not being there for the important stuff. Holidays, birthdays, things like that, you know? I haven't been able to be there for my family as much as I would've wanted to be."' he shrugs. "But they understand that I have one of the most demanding jobs ever, and Im grateful for it."

"I feel like you spend as much time as possible with them though. And that's a great thing."

He smiles. "Thanks, Cami."

I nod. "Your turn."

"Who's been the best sex of your life and why?" his grin is screaming 'cocky'.

I roll my eyes. "How is this going to help us get to know more about each other?"

"I absolutely need to know this about you." he crosses his arms over his chest and raises both eyebrows. "Answer it."

"It was the guy I was with right before you."

His confidence doesn't drop in a matter of seconds the way I thought it would. "Oh, really? Because I remember you telling me that he sucked in bed."

I laugh, shaking my head. "Fuck off." I cover my face with my hands. "It's you." my voice comes out muffled.

"Wait, what did you say?" his voice has a mocking undertone to it which makes me roll my eyes.

"It's you!" I shout, taking my hands off of my face. I hit his arm. "It's you, you fucking asshole."

He laughs loudly. "Okay, now say why."

I narrow my eyes at him. "What?" I ask in a clipped tone.

"The second part of the question was why this person is the best sex of you life." 

I shake my head, narrowing my eyes at him. "No. Just no."

He rolls his eyes and smiles. "Fine. Anyway, your turn." he sighs.

"Who was the best sex of your life?" I ask, smirking.

He chuckles, shaking his head. "You. Of course its you." he crosses his arms over his chest. "But I'm telling you why."

I grin, satisfied with his answer. "I don't need to know why. I'm fucking awesome." he rolls his eyes. "Your turn."

"Why do you think you were so stuck up and guarded when you first met me?" he asks, shrugging. "I mean, you're a completely different person then you were back then with me."

I look down at the clear water and laugh nervously. "Wow, that question hit deep." I clear my throat quietly. "I think it's because I had just been heartbroken and there you were, a complete playboy that would try to get a conversation out of me every fucking second he could." he laughs, shaking his head. "Nathan really fucked up the way I view trust. I didn't trust you at all at first, especially not with everything I had heard about you. But you know, as time went on, you just cracked me bit by bit until I couldn't help but let you in." I smile, rolling my eyes. "It's been working out for me so far."

"And it'll continue to work out for you."

"I hope you're right." I grin, beginning to float.

A/n 
Hey guys, I am so sorry this has taken me so long to get out! My inspiration for this story was kinda gone for a couple of months, but I promise I'm trying to get it back! I'll be updating soon again. I hope you guys liked this chapter!