Sixty

"You. Look. Amazing." Sabrina smiles widely when she opens the door to her room.

I smile, looking down at my outfit. "Yeah? It's not too casual or anything right?" I ask, looking up at her nervously.

She shakes her head quickly

She shakes her head quickly. "No. You look amazing. Seriously." she nods reassuringly. "Okay, let's go." she shoos me away from the door, stepping out of her room.

I laugh. "Okay then."

***

We arrive to the restaurant in a huge shuttle that was sent out for us by the hotel. All the dancers were in the shuttle including a few other staff members. Juan was already waiting in a secluded area of the restaurant for us. He came by himself with a driving service. "Welcome guys." he smiles, looking at everyone but me. I already regret coming to this. "Pick whichever seat you guys would like." he gestures at the large table that's fit to seat at least twenty people. He's sitting at the head of the table, Miguel sitting at one of his sides.

Sabrina immediately grabs ahold of my hand and practically runs to the closest seat next to Juan. My eyes widen and before I can even process anything, we're both taking a seat right besides him, in front of Miguel. "Hey, Juan." Sabrina smiles as we settle into our seats.

My eyes dart over to him, taking in how good he looks. His long hair is flowing freely, almost making me cry on the spot. I miss touching that hair so much.

He gives her a friendly smile back

He gives her a friendly smile back. "Hey." before he has a chance to look over at me, I turn my attention to all the other girls settling into their seats. Some are glaring at Sabrina and I, probably pissed that we got the seats closest to Juan.

Juan clears his throat, standing up. "This dinner is just to tell you all that I've appreciated each and every one of your guys work these last few months. My tour would be nothing without you guys, so I'd just like to thank you all. Order whatever you'd like. Dinners on me. Here's to an awesome couple of shows in Europe." he smiles, letting his pearly whites out for everyone to see, taking his seat again.

"See, at least you'll get a free dinner out of tonight." Sabrina teases quietly as Juan takes his seat again.

I roll my eyes, laughing a little. "I hate you."

She laughs loudly, causing Juan to look over at us. Our eyes meet for a split second before I look at Sabrina, trying to avoid looking at him. "Whatever. Anyway, how did you like South America?" she asks.

"I've enjoyed it." I nod.

Dinner goes great and Sabrina begins speaking to Juan, letting me talk to a few of the girls next to me which I don't mind. "Come on Juan, you have to take us all to a club." Sabrina whines, nudging Juan after a few minutes of talking to him. I look down at my phone, not interested in their conversation.

She then nudges me, causing me to look up at her. "Right?" her eyes are bright and alert, wanting me to agree with her.

My eyes then wander over to Juan who's looking at me, also waiting for an answer. "Uh-" I clear my throat uncomfortably. "You know I don't do that stuff, Sabrina. I'll probably just go back to the hotel if you guys go anywhere else from here." I shrug, looking back down at my phone.

She snatches my phone out of my hand. "No you're not. You're coming with us. Right Juan?" I am so going to kill her after this. She's trying to get Juan and I to talk again.

My  eyes widen, not wanting him to answer. "Sabrina." I snatch my phone back, not letting Juan speak, and he kind of looks grateful for it. "We'll cross that bridge when we get there, alright?"

She sighs. "Fine."

***

"I don't even look like I'm dressed to go out to a club." I say to Sabrina, looking for any excuse to not go to this club with Juan and the rest of the girls. "I look like I'm going to a formal dinner. Which I was. And now I'm ready to go to bed." I roll my eyes.

"We all look like that!" Sabrina exclaims. "No one cares. You still look great." she shrugs. "Come on, it'll be fun."

I sigh. "You're not letting me out of this, are you."

"Mmm." she shrugs. "If you really don't want to come, you don't have to, but I'd really like it if you would."

I roll my eyes. "Fine. I'll go for a little."

She smiles. "Thank you."

We all take the same shuttle that we came in to a club where Juan is very well known. Juan, of course, gets everyone in with just dropping his name and we're all let into a VIP area on another level. "How awesome is this?!" Sabrina laughs in excitement.

I try keeping back a smile but fail. "Okay, it's kind of cool." I admit, nodding.

"Told you." she laughs. "Want anything to drink?" she asks.

I shake my head. "No thanks."

"Okay, I'll be right back." she smiles, standing up and leaving me alone at our table.

Naturally, my eyes wander to where Juan is. He's surrounded by a dozen girls, unsurprisingly. He's not paying them much attention though, instead his eyes are on me as well. They're talking to him, practically clinging onto his body, and it's almost like none of it phases him. He takes a sip of his drink, keeping his eyes on mine as he does so, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand. I clear my throat, turning my attention to Sabrina who is on her way back with two drinks.

"Seriously? You got yourself two drinks?"

She shakes her head. "This ones for you. I know you said you didn't want one, but still."

I smile, taking the drink. "Thanks. What is this?"

"Don't ask. Just drink up."

***

"I'm so ready to go back to the hotel." I groan, shaking my head.

A giggling Sabrina shakes her head. "You're no fun! You've only had two drinks all night and haven't danced at all."

"Because I want to leave." I narrow my eyes at her. "I'm seriously about to cal-"

"Shh!" Sabrina whisper-yells, nudging me. "Juan is walking over here, do not look behind you."

My eyes widen. "What?!" before I get a chance to process anything she's just said, Juan appears next to me.

"I'm about ready to get out of here. I'm not interested in giving any of the dancers a ride to the hotel with me, but I'll make an exception for you." he smiles at Sabrina. "Wanna come with me?"

She smiles, shaking her head. "Would you make an exception for Camila? She's been nagging me all night about wanting to go back to the hotel." my eyes widen when she nudges me towards Juan. "Go with him."

A/n
Hey guys! I'm sorry if this took a while to come out, but I've been working on two new books! One of them will come out after this book is over, which is soon. So expect updates to take a bit longer now since I'll be working on another two books for you guys! I'll try my best to still update frequently though. Thanks for reading!