Twenty-Two

"So," I pant, bringing the covers over my body. Juan has just pulled out of me and we're both now laying next to each other. "If we're doing this whole 'just sex' thing, we need some ground rules."

He chuckles, looking up at the ceiling with one hand on his stomach, the other behind his head. "Okay, like what rules?" he asks.

I sigh. "Umm...I don't know. If we're doing this, we can't be having sex with other people."

He looks over at me with a smirk on his face. "Aww, you're jealous? You don't want me with anybody else." he pokes my side jokingly.

I shake my head. "No, I just don't want you going out, sleeping with a girl you don't know, catching something, and then passing it onto me." I shrug, shutting my eyes.

I feel him shift around. "Okay, never once have I caught anything." he kisses me roughly. Hovering over me, he smiles. "But, I can agree to only sleeping with you. You're enough for me." he grins, kissing my neck.

I smile, enjoying the feeling of his warm lips on my neck. "Good. Second rule, we can't tell anybody about this. It's just our little secret, okay?"

He nods, grinning against my neck. "I like the sound of that."

I giggle, pushing him off of me. "Stop it, Juan. I already have enough hickeys that I'll need to cover up." he bites down softly once more before getting off of me.

"Oh, you'll be fine." we sit in silence for a few more seconds before he stands up. "Well, I should get going." he begins getting dressed.

I stand too, throwing on a fresh pair of panties and an oversized t-shirt. "Yeah, that's a good idea."

Once we reach the door I grab his arm, pulling him back to me, smashing his lips down on mine. I rest my hands around his neck while his travel down, cupping my ass. Our tongues swirl around together before I pull away, desperate for air. "Remember, no sleeping with anybody else." I grin, kissing his neck.

He nods. "Yeah, I remember." he holds his hand out for me to take. "So, do we have a deal?" he asks, grinning down at me.

I nod, taking his hand and shaking it. "Yeah, we have a deal." I answer back with a smile.

He leans down giving me one last kiss before turning and walking out the door.

***

"It's nice to know I still have a best friend!" Says Sofia, through my laptop screen on FaceTime.

"I'm sorry!" I apologize, laughing. "I've just been really busy with... stuff." I trail off. I had decided to actually keep what's going on with Juan and I a secret for a little while longer. I had only really planned on telling Sofia and maybe Sabrina. I know, I know. We had said we couldn't tell anybody but he couldn't really expect me to keep it away from my best friends, right? Sabrina had become my tour best fiend. I felt like I could trust her with this.  Im still debating if I really should just keep it a secret though. The idea of only us knowing what's going on behind closed doors was kinda hot to me.

"Oh yeah? With what?! Traveling around the country? Oh, poor you." she says sarcastically, narrowing her eyes at me.

I laugh, shaking my head. "I'm sorry, okay?" I perk up in my seat excitedly. "I do have some good news though."

She keeps a straight face for a few seconds before letting her face crack into a small grin. "Okay, what is it?" she asks.

"I have all of next week off!" I exclaim. "I'm coming back home, bitch!"

She shrieks jumping out of her seat. "Seriously?! Oh, we're so going out and partying ALL week." I laugh as she begins dancing all around in her bedroom.

"Yeah, we'll see about that." I say.

She stops dancing. "No. I haven't seen you in like a month. We're going out at least once while you're here. I don't care what you say! Don't try me because I will drag you out of your apartment." she warns.

I roll my eyes. "Believe me, I know. Fine, I'll go out with you once." I emphasize on the 'once' part.

She rolls her eyes. "We'll see about that. Anyway, I'm super tired so I'll talk to you later. I'll see you soon!" she smiles excitedly.

I blow a kiss in her direction. "Byeee"

After hanging up, I finish packing up and go to sleep. All throughout the night flashes of Juan and I together go through my mind like a picture show.