Part 69 (Secret)

Hey guys! So okay, I decided to go with the #5 cause it won for like 1 vote but I'll use #6 for my other story, cause honestly I loved them both... Thank you for your votes and I hope you like the decision! :)

----------------------------------------------------

Blake's P.O.V.

Gaia was going dress shopping with her mom today and I'm going to use the day to find a location for the wedding... I didn't want Gaia stressing out so even though she didn't think it was a good idea, she let me choose.

The kids stayed with Mr. K. and I also was going with Taylor to get out tuxes... I felt bad when G told me last night that she only had Jada, and that basically doesn't have any friends except for her. I guess in some way it's okay cause she's always been close to Jada and she was also the first one Gaia met when she moved here with me. Amber left when she and DJ called it quits and Gloria and Matt are having a messy divorce... So therefore I have to choose my best man, who was gonna be Taylor.

"So you nervous?" Taylor asks.

"You have no idea, I've been waiting to marry her since I met her and everytime we come close something happens"

"Relax man, it'll be fine, you're gonna marry the woman of your dreams" I couldn't help but smile.

"So I found the place but, we need to wait 3 weeks"

"Well it's better than nothing man, come on"

"Yeah I guess... I hope she's having luck finding her dress"

______________________O______________________

Gaia's P.O.V.

I went dress shopping with mom and Penelope, I was gonna leave her with that but I missed amost 4 months of her short life and I wanted to be close to her. Dress shopping was a headache, so many beautiful dresses and I only had to pick the right one.

"Hi, welcome to David's Bridal. Did you have a reservation?"

"Oh, yes, Gaia Kurkova, party of one... and a half" I chuckle

"And who is this beautiful baby girl?"

"Say hi P"

"Come right this way Miss Kurkova"

She leads us to the dresses and boy were they spectacular....

........

I tried about 9 dresses and non of them felt right... they were beautiful, but they weren't... the one.

"Hey what about this one?" Mom asks.

"Oh wow, it looks amazing." I examine it. "I want to try it on"

When I put it on, my eyes watered... this was my one. I felt so happy and... just happy! I step out to show my mom and she gasped as soon as she saw me.

"Oh honey, you look so beautiful" she teared up.

"I love it" I chuckle. "This is the one" 

"I'm so proud of you honey, just wait till Blake sees you" she hugs me.

............

So that was it.... I bought my wedding dress, next stop, home for dinner..

.............

During dinner Blake told me he found a place and showed me pictures of it... It was beautiful, I'll admit, he did a pretty good job. I told him I got the dress and I was excited, he wanted to see it but of course... no peaking... As we ate I kept getting texts from Kellan, saying he was outside...

"Um, I left my purse in the car, I'll be right back" I lie and go outside...

...........

"Why the hell are you here?" I ask angry.

"You know why I'm here"

"I'm with my family, what do you want?"

"Did you check?"

"No..."

"When are you gonna check?"

"Never because nothing happened!" I almost yell.

"Did you tell him?"

"No! We're getting married in three weeks and nothing is going to keep that from happening!"

"Congratulations..... How long do you think you'll last before he finds out?"

"I'm not going to tell him something that's not true, and he won't find out, is that clear?"

"What's gonna happen when you start popping out a belly? I heard he got a vasectomy while you were in a coma, so you can't lie to him telling him it's his..."

"You took advantage of me, lied to me and the worse part is that I believed it... Do not come near me again" I wait there until he left....

_____________________O______________________

Blake's P.O.V.

I was cleaning up the table and sent the kids upstairs to get them ready for bed... I was looking for my phone and realized I left it in the livingroom... and when I go get it, I notice Gaia's purse was there, so what can be taking her so long?

I go outside to look for her...

"Hey babe? Your purse's in the livingroom" she got startled.

"Oh yes, I remembered.... thanks" she walks past me with an awkward smile.

"You okay?"

"Yep"

Bullshit... I've known her all my life and she knows it... So what can possibly be bothering her now?

--------------------------------------------------

So, unfortunate situation going on with Gaia... Should she tell Blake before the wedding or wait till after?