Part 30 (Will Forever Last Forever?)

Blake's get together went good, people were leaving already saying they had a good time, but I can't say the same... I noticed Blake's mood changed when Jordan's sister introduced herself. It made me suspicious but I didn't want to make anything of it. As I'm picking up some empty bottles at the living room I see Jordan in the kitchen with what looked like a furious Blake and Brynn, arguing. My heart pounded really hard, thinking he might have cheated on me with this woman...

_____________________O_______________________

Blake's P.O.V.

I can't believe Brynn just showed up at my house, with Gaia here! I was mad at Jordan for bringing her.

"My fianceé is here, are you crazy?" I growled at Jordan.

"I didn't invite her man, someone must've told her were I was. Anyway she didn't come for any trouble, she just wants to talk to you"

"No man, there's nothing to talk about we're over... Hell we never even started! I know she's your sister and I'm sorry, but it was a one night thing"

"Well you must've done it good. Anyway, this ain't my problem, you two sort it out" he leaves upset and leaves me alone with Brynn. But thankfully he remembers Gaia's around and walks back in. We might have differences but Jordan's a good friend.

"So what the hell do you want to talk to me about?" I glare at Brynn. "If you think I want something with you, you're wrong. I'm not gonna ruin what I have with Gaia"

"Relax, I'm not that desperate... But it will ruin what you have with her whether you like it or not" if Brynn is trying to break me up with Gaia she's got another thing coming. There's no way in hell I'm leaving Gaia...

______________________O________________________

Gaia's P.O.V.

I couldn't help but look at them from the living room. Whatever they were talking about wasn't good, Blake looked like he found out someone died and Brynn left furious, slamming the door on her way out... It hurts me to say that there's obviously something going on between them... I go to the kitchen, with Jordan still there, to ask Blake what was going on.

"Hey, is everything okay?" I ask him. He looks from the floor to my eyes, and from the expression on his face it looked like he knew it was gonna hurt me... He looks at Jordan like it was a signal for him to leave and he walks up to me in a very slow pace.

"I gotta tell you something..." he said in a low tone.

"About Brynn?"

He thought I though he was cheating on me with her. "It was a long time ago, before I saw you again. She doesn't mean anything to me, she never did" he grabs my left hand and stares at the ring for a moment "You know I love you right?"

"Yeah"

"And we're gonna be together no matter what? Forever?" I don't answer...

"Just tell me" I whisper, waiting for something to pierce my heart.

"Promise me first"

"I can't promise you anything until I know what's going on... Did you sleep with her? Is that what you're going to tell me?"

"NO! No, I mean I slept with her once but that's it. I swear"

"Then why are you acting this way if it happened before we got back together?"

He took his time to answer, I could notice he was nervous "You know you're my everything. You and Asher are the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm telling you this now cause after I tell you you're not gonna want to listen to what I have to say... She came here tonight to tell me... she had a baby" he whispers the last words.