Part 56 (Things We Left Unsaid)

Gaia's P.O.V.

I can't believe Blake thinks I kissed Kellan back. I mean, yes I told him he was hot, but he has to know I would never hurt him in any way, especially by kissing some other man. Yes, I enjoyed it but I didn't feel anything towards him... I sit outside the room where Blake locked himself into, begging him to let me in. But no matter what I said, he didn't break... he didn't even talk back to me.

"Blake please open the door. We need to talk about this, clear it out. You can't stay in there forever" 

"....." he still didn't respond.

"Blake I--" something was wrong. "....Blake? Blake! I can't breathe" I grab my chest.

"Stop, that's not funny Gaia" he said.

"I'm not ki---" I was short of breath "Mom? Mom!" I call desperately out of breath, trying to stand up from the floor to get to her.

"What?! What is it?" she asks scared.

"I can't breathe... I can't" everything was a blurr and fading away..

"Oh my God! George! Call 911!" she yelled for my dad... and that was all I remembered...

________________________O___________________________

Blake's P.O.V.

"George! Call 911!" I hear Mrs. K. yell. I instantly bolt out the door.

"What happened?!" I ask desperately.

"I don't know, she just collapsed"

"Gaia... Gaia!"

"Ambulance is on the way... What happened? Wasn't she with you?" Mr. K. glares at me

"No, I was... taking a shower" I lie... Minutes later the ambulance arrives.

**At Hospital:

I pace around the waiting room, scared, desperate... What the hell happened to her? Was she gonna be okay? Why the hell did she stop breathing?

"Mr. and Mrs. Kurkova?"

"Is she okay?" I ask butting in.

"Unfortunately Miss Kurkova fell into a coma"

"Oh God! Why?" Mrs. K asks.

"Well as you know, the body needs oxygen and due to lack of it her brain shut down... We got her back but she went into a comatose sleep"

"Will she wake up?" he dad asks.

"It's hard to determine, she could stay like this for week, maybe even years"

"What lead her to this?" Mr. K. asks again.

"I looked at her records and I saw she had some complications with her last pregnancy. All her organs are weak, her body too. Maybe it was stress, desperation or maybe even a really big scare, we will let you know if anything changes of course but you need to keep in mind what you want to do if... the situation doesn't change"

"What do you mean?" Mrs. K. asks

"Most people wait a year or so to see some progress and if nothing happenes well... it's best to let them go. These people suffer, the have a tube down their throat, they can't eat, they can't move and sometimes it's just for the best..." Mrs. K. cries in her husbands shoulders "...I'm sorry" he leaves.

I crouch to the floor with hands on my head... this was all my fault. I put her in a coma, I didn't believe her I called her a liar... What the hell was I thinking? I begin to cry, feeling like the asshole of the year.

"This is all my fault" I mumble........

**1 week later:

It's been a week and nothing has changed. Gaia is still laying in that hospital bed and I haven't left her side even for a second... Her dad came to visit while her mom looked after the kids. My mom came for support and so did my teammates. Only family members were allowed inside the room but I greeted them in the hallway...

"Blake" Mr. K. called.

"Hmm?" I wake up

"Why don't you go on home? Get some real rest, in a real bed"

"No, I'm not leaving her"

"Someone has to tell Asher about this, and it should be you"

"Yeah? And tell him what? Hey kid, your mom is in a coma and she might die?"

"All right" he puts his hands up in defeat. "I'll go get us some coffee" he leaves the room...

As soon as he does, I start to cry uncontrolably next to her "I'm sorry" I stroke her head "Please come back, I need you.... It's not fair, you can't do this to me again... Don't you dare do this to me again. You can't leave like this, with us not fixed. I'm sorry I didn't believe you, please come back to me, don't leave me.... Just please wake up... I love you" I kiss her forehead.

"Here you go" George comes back. "DeAndre and Chris are outside"

"Thanks" I stand up from the chair but never take my eyes off her.

"She'll be right here when you come back" he assures me and I step out of the room.

"Hey man, any progress?" DJ asks.

"No" I shake my head.

"How are you?" Chris asks.

"I... I'm not okay man" my eyes water but I hold the tears back. "I mean, what if she never wakes up? What am I gonna do?"

"It's gonna be okay man" DJ pats my back.

"I shouldn't have fought with her. I should've just forgotten about it and kiss her and tell her how much I love her. Now look at us... she's gone and the last thing I told her was that she was low and a liar"... As if things couldn't get any worse I see Kellan walking in with a bouquet of flowers...

"You have got to be kidding me" I say, making both DJ and Chris turn around... "What the fuck are you doing here?!" I ask pissed off.

"I came to see Gaia" 

"The hell you are! You stay away from her"

"You can't keep me from her"

"Keep you from her? You're the whole reason we're even in this situation!!" I push him back.

"Blake not here, not here! Gaia doesn't need this, she wouldn't want you fighting, she would want you with her"

"Is there a problem here gentlemen?" the security guard asks.

"Yes, he can't be here, he's not welcome here" I tell him so he could take him out.

"This isn't going to stop me from checking on her, or talking to her when she comes out"

"Yeah we'll see about that" I stop there. Chris is right, she need me there with her, not dealing with this piece of shit.

"Blake? I'm gonna head out, I'm gonna buy some food for Camila" Gaia's dad walks out

"Yes, of course"

"Al right, see you later man" DJ says.

"Hey... she's gonna be okay" Chris tries to cheer me up.

"Thanks man" we shake hands and I go back inside the room. I was not gonna leave her side for anything. I know I need to talk to Asher but what if she wakes up while I'm at home?

Luckly the staff here lent me a small bed so I could sleep next to her... "Good night, love.... Never forget that I love you, please... I'm right here waiting for you... I will always be here waiting, I'll never give up on you...."

-----------------------------------------------------

So...... please don't hate me :(