Part 9

Dustin was talking crazy, saying that I’m pregnant?!

“We slept together with no protection” he yelled

“So what?! It doesn’t mean I’m pregnant”

“Take a test then” he demanded

“NO! Dustin, I’m not pregnant”

“You don’t know that”

“Yes I do… I got my period okay?”

“Women can be pregnant and still get her period” God! He just wouldn’t give up.

“Dustin, I’m not pregnant. Listen to me, you have your career and your life ahead of you. Don’t screw it up.” The cops arrive with sirens blaring

“You called the cops?”

“I thought someone was stealing” I lied, I knew it was him. The cop start to arrest him and I hear Blake looking for me.

“Gaia?!!” he passed desperately through the cops. He sees Dusting and start charging at him “You son of a bitch!”

“Blake!” I yell, if he hit him he probably would get arrested too “Stop”

“Are you okay?” he walks to me

“I’m fine”

“Did he hurt you?”

“No, he just talked” the cops took him out and left

“About what?”

“For some reason he thought I was pregnant”

“Are you?”

“No” I glare at him

“Sorry… I shouldn’t have left you alone”

“It’s okay Blake”

“No it’s not. If he had done something to you, I wouldn’t forgive myself” he hugs me “You sure you’re okay?”

“Yes” I reassure him. “Now, can we finish packing so we can get out of here?”

“Okay” he brings the new suitcase and I finish packing. My parents were gonna take us to the airport and Blake’s parents will meet us there, so we head to my parent’s house.

“Hey mom, you guys ready?” I ask as I enter the house.

“Your dad just hopped in the shower, you nervous?”

“Yes”

“How do you feel Blake?”

“Pissed” he says rubbing his head. I look at him giving him a look not to tell her anything.

“You okay?” she walks to him and puts her hand on his forehead, she always does that.

“No. Dustin stopped by the house”

“What?”

“Are you okay?” she asked both of us as she goes get some glasses of water and as she leaves I glare at Blake.

“Did you really have to tell her that?”

“She’s your mom” he explains

“Exactly. So there’s no need to worry her” she comes back “We’re fine mom”

“You sure?”

“Yes, the cops took him”

“Good, serves him right for hitting my baby” she grabs my cheeks

“Mom” I complain, I wasn’t a little kid anymore. “I’ll be right back” I go upstairs to look at my old room one last time. When I opened the door everything was the same. The pictures on the wall, the trophies, they didn’t move anything, I even wanted to cry but I hear the door knock and hold the tears back.

___________________o___________________

Blake’s P.O.V.

Gaia was taking a bit too long so I go check on her. I go to her room and knock on the door to let her know I was going in.

“Hey” I walk in “You okay?”

“Yeah, I can’t believe they left it all the same” she says

“It’s kind of weird, I feel like I went back in time” we start to laugh “Anything you wanna take before we leave?”

“I don’t know” she stands up and goes to the closet to look at some stuff.

I look around her room and see picture of us and our friends “You didn’t burn these?” I joked, she didn’t turn around cause she knew what I was talking about.

“Those didn’t stay there cause you were in them” William was in a lot of them “And I’m glad I didn’t”

“Yeah, strange enough me too… Can we take this one?” I show it to her. It was all three of us together.

“Yeah” she smiles looking at it.

“He’s better now Gaia”

“I know, I just miss him, you know?”

“Yeah, I know” I kiss her head. I keep looking around and spot something in the dresser that caught my eyes. I smile at the sight of it and grab it, I stare at it and chuckle. “You kept this all along?”

“What?” she turns around and I show her the dinosaur ring I gave her back in high school, but she doesn’t say anything.

“I can’t believe I kept that, after all you put me through” she speaks up

“This is giving me a huge urge to kiss you right now”

“Why?”

“You kept this all this time, which means… you still wanted to marry me someday” I say in a flirty tone walking to her.

“That is not what it means” she laughs

“No?” I peck her lips and wrap my arms around her waist. “I still wanna marry you someday”

“We’ll see” she says.

“Yeah, you’ll see” I cup her face “I’m never letting you go again. I made that mistake once and regret it to this day. I came to a point where I hated myself. But I got you back and I plan on making it forever this time, the way it should’ve been” I slowly put the ring on her finger and we begin to kiss.