Part 65 (Remembering)

Gaia's P.O.V.

"Oh my God mom" I cried. "I cheated on him" I freak out.

"It's okay sweetie" she helps me up.

"No it's not!"

"Gaia, you okay?" Blake knocks on the door.

"Oh my God" I cover my mouth. "Mom, he can't know" I whisper. "You can't tell him I got my memory back"

"Honey--"

"Mom please!" I plead. "Just until I figure how to tell him"

"Gaia?" he calls again...

"I'm okay!"

"Okay well, let me know if you need anything"

"I will" I hear him walk away "Mom, promise me you won't tell him"

"Darling a kiss won't mean anything to him"

"A kiss? Mom, I cheated on him....."

"Oh God, you slept with him...

I burst into tears "I feel so disgusting! How am I going to look at him in the eye?"

"Oh God" she cries... "I won't say anything, but you can't pretend forever"

"I know.... I don't know what to do. I love him, how do I break his heart?"

"Let's just get out of here, let's not draw more suspicion" we get out and head to the living room.

"You okay?" Blake asks as I sit down.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I say avoiding eye contact with him. I don't know how to look at him after what I did... I mean, it's unforgivable.

I love him, I want to tell him how much I love him... I want to run upstairs and hug my kids and tell them how much I love them too... but most of all I want to take it all back, I fell for Kellan's stupid act... he'll never forgive me.

The conversation continued and not once did I look at Blake... I might as well scream in his face something's wrong...

"Um, I'm not feeling too well... I think I'm gonna call it... Good night"

"Good night" they all say...

As I head upstairs I take advantage of my excuse to see the kids, who slept soundly like they always do... I kiss them good night and shed a tear, not believing I could forget them... Afterwards I go to my room to cry myself to sleep...

_______________________O________________________

Blake's P.O.V.

After Gaia came out of the bathroom, she started acting strange... She wouldn't even look at me, was it because of the kiss? Was it too much?

Great! I just ruined it even more... How stupid am I?!

Mrs. K. was acting strange too, so something must've happened... We were cleaning up the table and the kids mess and I decide to talk to Mrs. K. about it...

"Mrs. K.? Is everything all right with Gaia?"

"Yes, why would you think it isn't?"

"You've both been acting strange"

"Oh well, I'm just worried because she went running to throw up"

"Right... well good night" I leave skeptical.

........................

**3 days later:

I was at home with Taylor, who came to visit and get some drinks, I needed to get the past days out of my head. I mean, Gaia has been a pain in the ass! I talk to her and she ignores, if she doesn't she makes sure not to look at me. And if I walk into a room, she leaves. There is no way a kiss could make her feel so uncomfortable!

"Geez, and I thought I had problems with Marieka" he said.

"I don't know man, I'm getting sick of it" I want to get drunk but... I don't want to.

"Blake, are you-- Oh, I didn't realize you had company" Gaia's mom entered the living room unexpectedly and left soon after...

"Mrs. K.!" I get the courage to stand up to her and follow her to the kitchen. "I know you know what's going on with Gaia... Please, tell me. I'm going crazy here"

"I can't"

"So something is going on... Mrs. K. please..." I beg.

She takes her time to tell me "I shouldn't be telling you this, I mean I should but because she's my daughter and she asked me not to, I shouldn't.... But it's killing her inside"

"What is it?" She doesn't answer "Mrs. K?"

"Oh God..... she remembers"

"What?" I ask in disbelief.

"She remembers everything"

"I don't understand... Why would she tell me?"

"I'm afriad it's complicated, and I cannot talk to you about it..."

"She remembers" I say to myself and go look for her....

____________________O____________________

Gaia's P.O.V.

I've nothing but heartbroken this past couple of days... I still have no idea how to tell Blake. I cry myself to sleep every night, I'll never forgive myself for this...

"Gaia?" I hear Blake knocking. "Gaia, open this door"

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"I need to talk to you"

"About what?"

"You... please don't make me break this door down"

"Go away!"

He actually breaks the door and bolts in. "No!" I cry... he grabs both my arms with his huge hands. "Let me go"

"Why?!" he asked angry and hurt "Why didn't you tell me you remembered?"

"I couldn't"

"Why?"

"I can't, please let me go. I want to be alone"

"Look at me" he cuped my face tightly.

"No! Please... I can't" I sob and close my eyes as he forced my head up.

"Open your eyes, I want to see you"

"I can't look at you"

"Why?.... I need you to look at me... All this time I've been looking at a stranger... I want to see my wife.... Please, open your eyes" I give in to his persuasion and open my eyes. Those eyes that I missed so much... "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Please don't make me say it... I don't want to hurt you"

"I need to know what happened" I shake my head "Gaia..."

"I..." this was it, there's no easy way to say it. This is where it could all end... "I... slept with Kellan the day I ran away".......

-------------------------------------------

How do you think Blake is gonna take this? Will it break their relationship?