Part 19 (Say You Will)

Blake's P.O.V.

I was happy to be home with Gaia and Asher... and our moms of course.

"So how was it?" I ask Gaia as we went to our bedroom

"Tiring" she exhales and jumps on the bed. I lay next to her with Asher in my chest.

"And how was our little guy?"

"He was perfect" she smiles

"I missed him"

"Just him?" I smirk at her question

"I missed you too"

"Kiss ass" she laughs and I kiss her.

"I really missed you... I miss you every day when I'm not with you. You're all I think about, you and Asher, you two are my world now" she puts her chin on my chest, right next to Asher and looks up at me.

"If this is your way of telling us you love us, we love you too" she smiles

I chuckle "You know I don't have to hide it in a sentence, I'll just tell you I love you" I stand up and put Asher on his crib. We decided to put it our room until he got a little older. I set him down and walk towards Gaia to the bed. I climb to get on top of her and start kissing her lips and from there I go to her neck.

"Now I really *kiss* missed *kiss* you *kiss*" a soft moan escapes her mouth.

"We're not doing this today, are we?" she asks

"Why not? Your six weeks are up sweetheart" I tease

"I know but our moms are here, and I'm really, really, really tired...Can we just cuddle and go to sleep?"

I smile "Anything for my queen"

"What? Don't call me that" she laughs

I stare at her with a smile that didn't fade away "I do love you, so much"

She puts her hands on each side of my face and whispers "I love you too"

"Marry me"

"Blake"

"We're ready... I'm not gonna run away if that's what you're afraid of"

"How do you know?" she sits up "You said the exact same thing before you---" she couldn't finish the sentence.

"I was an idiot, I learned from my mistake. I regret leaving you behind but I have you back and I will never let you go again"

"I love you, and Asher. You and my parents are the only people I have in this world I'm just scared to lose you"

"You're not gonna lose me" I connect my forehead with hers "What do you say? Will you, Gaia Kurkova marry me, Blake Griffin the man of your dreams, the best thing that's ever happened to you, the man who gave you a child, and the guy who will love you forever?"

"Okay, just stop" she laughs

"Is that a yes?"

"Will you stop talking and let me sleep?"

"Yes"

"Then yes"

I caress her face "You mean it?" I whisper

"Yes!"

"I'm talking seriously Gaia"

"Yeah, me too"

"You really mean it?"

"Yes... all you said is true... You're the love of my life, and the best thing that's ever happened to me, despite the things we went through. You gave me the best gift of all and you make me happy... So if you promise not to run away, I'll marry you"

"I won't, I swear on my life" I wasn't expecting her to say yes, but I'm glad she did.

"Mom told me this morning she would babysit Asher so we could go out"

"We kind of need a night out"

"Is it a good idea though?"

"We'll talk to them in a serious matter, I'm sure they'll handle themselves... I did say I was gonna make it up to you."

"True... You want to tell them what just happened?"

"It can wait till tomorrow. You need some rest, come on let's go to sleep" she was really tired so she fell asleep instantly. A couple of hours later Asher starts to cry, waking both of us instantly"

"I got it, I got it" I tell Gaia as she was getting up.

"You sure?" she asked sleepy

"Yeah baby, go back to sleep"

"Thanks" I go to asher and change his diaper. I sooth him gto make his stop crying and then he looked at me and smiled, shortly after he fell back asleep.

"You know I asked your mom today to marry me, and she said yes... We're gonna be a very happy family. And don't tell her this but even though she doesn't want to, I'm gonna spoil you in every way I can"

"No you won't" Gaia said from the bed.

"Babe! Go back to sleep"

"Come back to bed" she ordered

"All right" I place Asher back on his crib and go back to bed. I wrap her around my arms and she rests her head on my chest... "I was dreaming about the first day I ever saw you, I---" she had already fallen asleep. "You're gonna be the best mom and wife ever." I whisper to her knowing she won't hear it. I kiss the top of her head and go back to sleep. Tomorrow I'll take her out for a fancy dinner in celebration of our engagement... I'm finally going to marry the love of my life...

-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, just wanted to ask how you're liking the story so far??

-Thanks for reading :)