Part 10 (RATED R)

---------------------> RATED R <--------------------

Gaia's P.O.V.

First thing we did when we got to L.A. was to go to his house. It was pretty weird to be away from home but I'm sure I'l get used to it.

"So what do you wanna do first?" Blake asks me

"What do you mean? We just got here" he gets behind me and wraps his arms around my stomach and gives me a light kiss on the neck.

"You know what I mean" he whispers on my ear sending chills down my spine.

I bite my bottom lip cause I wanted him so bad but I also wanted him to beg for a it a little "So soon?" I get loose from his hug

"We're not in high school anymore, we don't have to hide from our parents. We can do whatever the hell we want"

"Exactly, we have all the time in the world" I jump to the couch.

"Come on you're gonna do his to me the first day?"

"What?" I acted like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"I know what you're doing" he walks to me and lays on top of me "Think about it, you can scream all you want now without having to worry about neighboors"

"I was never a screamer"

"Really? Let's find out" he pull me up and picks me up over his shoulder making me laugh and he takes me upstairs to the bedroom. I scream when he threw me to the bed.

"Did you just throw me?" I didn't like it so much and he knew that but we were fooling around so I'll let it slide.

"What are you gonna do about it?" he said in a cocky tone walking towards me.

"You know I can stop this whole thing right now, right?" he took off his shirt cause he knew that once I saw his perfectly toned abs I wasn't gonna stop him from taking me. "When you said we weren't in high school anymore, you were right. Your little abs trick doesn't work on me anymore"

"Wanna bet?" he gets on top of me and starts to kiss me slowly, my hearts starts to go faster by his touch and I kiss him back "Somethings never change"

"Oh shut up" he started to undress me leaving only my bra on, he always found it more sexy if I left my lace bra on and I wasn't gonna argue with him, he starts to unbuckle his pants and just as he's about to go in his phone starts to ring. 

"You gotta be fucking kidding me" he was in disbelief and I start to laugh. "I ain't picking it up, let it ring" he ignores it and puts his member inside of me making me gasp. He starts to thrust slowly kissing my neck and pinning my hands above my head. I loved it when he was in control, it felt 10 times better for me. The phone begins to ring again. "Fuck!"

"Urgh! Just see who it is!" I tell him. He lets go of my hand so he could take the phone from the bed stand never taking it out of me.

"It's mom, she probably wants to know if we made it okay"

"Well the phones ringing, so we're not dead"

"I gotta pick it up you know she's gonna keep calling"

"Just hurry up" I said desperately, if he took to long I was gonna loose my 'mojo' if you can say.

"Hey, mom" he answers and puts in on speaker. I gesture him not to but he still did.

"Hi Gail" I say

"Am I on speaker?"

"Yeah, we're... unpacking!" Blake lies, I was so hot for him I start to kiss his neck and then go up to his ear to nibble on it. He starts to thrust again, I can't believe we're have sex WITH HIS MOM ON THE PHONE.

"So how was the flight?"

"Great!" we both say I keep nibbling on his ear and he lets out a small moan

"You okay?" Gail asks and we freeze.

"Yeah mom? Can I call when I'm done, we have to finish... unpacking"

"Okay sweetie, bye" he hangs up the phone

"I can't believe we just did that!" I excalim

"Whatever, can we continue?"

"It feels like high school all over again"

"It feels nothing like high school" he laughs. He starts to kiss me again to get me back on the mood "I love you"

"I love you too" he thrusts over and over again, I moan of pleasure. He let's my hands go and I grab his hair while our tongues intertwined. His kisses go from my lips to my neck as he went faster, my hands go from his hair to his back, leaving marks on it as I clawed him. "Oh my God, don't stop" I whispered in his hear, those words only made him want to go faster and deeper. 

He flips us around so I could be on top of him and I begin to grind on him, my favorite part. We never break the passionate kiss, God I loved him so much I couldn't get enough of him! He wraps his arms around me so I would stop grinding and that's when he started to pound me as fast as he could.

"Fuck!" I moan "Shit!" he had me cursing, he flips us around once again, him on top of me.

"How bad do you want it?" he asks out of breath.

"Real bad" I was out breath also, but that didn't stop us, he kept going and he was so deep it felt like he was in my stomach "Oh my God, fuck me!" I begged grabbing his hair and arching my back, I moan on his ear.

"Fuck, you feel so good" he said on my neck. He goes all in and keeps it there, so I start to grind.

"Oh! You're gonna make me cum! Oh my God" we kept going until I climaxed and so did he... I must say, it was 100 times better without having to worry about our parents.