Part 18 (I'll Make It Up To You)

Gaia's P.O.V.

It's been kind of crazy having our two moms here together. We're used to it, but since I have to take care of Asher 24/7 it's not easy. They come home from partying... yes, partying as awkward as it sounds, they come screaming and laughing real loud, sometime in the middle of the night, waking the baby. It's even harder since Blake's not here. He's been playing out of town for over a week, it's not getting any easier looking after 3 kids, if you know what I mean, it's hard enough taking care of one. I finally got to get some sleep after Asher woke up all night, but I wake up from laughter... again.

I go downstairs a bit mad "Guys! I know you're like best friends, but please! I didn't get any sleep last night and I'm really tired, could you please keep it down?"

"I'm sorry sweetie" my mom apologizes.

"Me too... it's not easy is it?" Gail asks

"No" 

"Hopefully it'll get better, but if he's anything like his daddy was, you'll have more days like this"

"Thank you, that's really what I needed to hear right now" I said sarcastically "Please just keep it down"

"We will" I go back upstairs to finally get some rest

_____________________o_____________________

Blake's P.O.V.

We were warming up for tonight's game but my mind was way off the court. Gaia must be going crazy since I left her alone with our moms. 

"Hey man you okay?" DJ asked

"Yeah sorry"

"You gotta get your head straight, it's Golden State"

"Yeah I know, I'm here. I'm just wondering if Gaia's going crazy"

"She's fine man. If she puts up with you, she's fine with your mom" DJ jokes

"True" I joke back. I cleared my mind and get my head in the game. We beat GS by 40 pts, I got in a little scuffle with Green, which I found funny cause Gaia's always said she doesn't like him... After we're done with post interview I go back to the hotel and call up Gaia.

"Hello?" she sounded real tired.

"You sleeping?"

"Uh, I was getting some shut eye"

"Call you later?"

"No, it's okay. How are you?"

"I'm all right, how are you holding up?"

"Oh, it's horrible. What were we thinking?"

"I don't know, I totally forgot I was gonna be away for a week... How's our little guy?"

"He was a bit grumpy last night, but other than that he's okay"

"All right you sound too tired, you should get some sleep"

"Okay, call me tomorrow"

"I'm sorry... I'll make it up to you, I promise"

"Yeah, you better" she tried to joke but she was so tired it sounded serious.

"I love you, I'll be home soon"

"Love you too" I was going home tomorrow but I wanted to surprise her, so I told her we had a media thing and won't be going home till the next day...

____________________o_____________________

Gaia's P.O.V.

I finally got some good rest last night, Asher only woke up once and the moms behaved. I couldn't wait for this day to pass, Blake was coming home tomorrow and I missed him like hell.

"Hi baby" my mom talked to Asher and he was all smiles. I could eat him up of how gorgeous he was. "Sweetheart I wanted to apologized for the way we acted, we're the adults and we should've controlled ourselves."

"It's okay mom, it was a long time since you last saw each other, I get it"

"Anyway, how's Blake?"

"He's okay, he comes back tomorrow"

"You want me to babysit while you both relax?"

"I don't think we'll go out" I stop realizing what she ment "Ew mom! No"

"What do you mean ew? He got you pregnant, it wasn't so ew then"

"EW!! MOM! I meant as in 'ew' I'm not having this conversation with you"

"I'm your mom"

"Which is why it's awkward and gross"

"All right, okay, I'm sorry" she surrenders "You know when your dad and I"

"MOM! Stop, seriously. I don't need mental pictures traumatizing me for life" as I said that a pair of hands covered my eyes "What the hell?" I said confused. Is Gail okay? Was she drunk or something? I start touching the huge hands, I instantly knew it was him. I gasp of happiness and turn around. "Babe" I said and jumped on him, giving him a long soft kiss. "What are you doing here?" I asked softly.

"I wanted to surprise you"

"I'll leave you two alone to your 'ew' time" mom said leaving the room.

"Mom!"

"Ew time?" Blake asked

"I'll explain later"

"Wait, Mrs. K? My son?"

"Right" she hands him back and as soon as Asher sees Blake he starts smiling.

"Hey buddy" I've never seen Blake so happy, ever since Asher was born he's been all smiles, he could be having a bad day but he comes home Asher always makes it better. He could change both our days completely, and I was happy all three of us were together again...