Part 72 (The Honeymoon!) (Re-Post)

WARNING!!! It's their honeymoon so.... Sexual Content! Lol

Blake's P.O.V.

We finally did it... I finally married the woman of my dreams. I really thought I lost her when I left her back in college. I question everyday how she could've forgiven me after what I did...

"What are you thinking?" she interrupst me from my thought. "Can you unzip me?"

I stand from the bed and walk to her to unzip her wedding dress. I didn't want her to take it off... She looks so beautiful and the thought that she's my bride brings joy to my heart...."College days" I answer her forcing a smile.

"Blake, it's our wedding night... Why are you thinking about that?"

"I'm just thinking how lucky I am to have found you again."

"Well just think about how lucky you are that you're never gonna lose me again" she turns around and pushes me to the bed, straddling me.

"Whoa hang on, we're not making love tonight"

"What?" she asked confused. "It's our wedding night, and we haven't had sex since before I lost my memory Blake"

"I know baby, but we're late" 

"For what?"

"Our honeymoon"

She laughs. "Really?"

"Yeah" I chuckle.

"Where are we going?"

"What's the place you've always dreamt of going?"

She gasp "No... We're going to Greece?"

"Yep"

"Really?" she smiles.

"Yeah, why would I lie to you?" she jumps me and kisses me deeply. "We're really late... we should go"

"But I don't have anything ready"

"Well you can tell me how great of a husband I am... Everything's ready. The kids are staying with your parents, so we won't have to worry."

"I love you" she smiles and gets changed.

********************

After 14 hours of flight Gaia and I were beat. Gaia went straight to bed as soon as we reached the hotel and I jumped right after her.

I awoke after a couple of hours of sleep, propped my head up on my arm and just watched Gaia sleep. She slept on her back with her left hand resting on her stomach, wearing the ring that I put on her finger just hours earlier when we were pronounced as Mr. and Mrs. Griffin.... Mrs. Griffin, how I longed for this day...

She looked so lovely and peaceful. I took the opportunity to just watch her. I didn’t think, then or now, that I’d ever get enough of her. My eyes then traveled down to the side of her hip with her small stretch marks as proof that she carried our children. She hates it when I touch it... But every part of her was and is beautiful to me. 

"Morning" she says as she catches me checking her out.

"Morning beautiful."

Neither one of us wanted to get out of bed but we nedded breakfast. But as soon as we eat we head back upstairs so I can finally make sweet love to her... I start to undress her, leaving her only in her underwear. I pick her up and throw her on the bed and begin to take off her panties, but she stops me before I could even attempt to...

"Stop. You're wearing too many clothes, mister.” she unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off, putting her hands on my abs.I again try to take off her panties, and she again stops me. “Pants off, first.” Locking my gaze with hers, she undoes my belt and pants, pushed them and my boxers down with one motion, and then looked at me with an expression of admiration.

“Now who’s wearing too many clothes?” I joked, making her chuckle.

"I love you” she murmured as she gently kissed me.

"I love you too, babe" I reply.

As she played with my penis, she finally allows me to take off her panties and start rubbing her.

I decided to step it up, and moved my hand faster, making her wet... Her breathing quickens, and her moans grow louder. “I want you inside me "Stop teasing.” she whispered. I do as ordered and enter her slowly.

We were still for a few seconds, while I reveled in the feeling of being inside of her. I can't believe how well we fit together. She wraps her legs around my back, pulling me closer, as I began to thrust slowly. It took everything I had to not just pound her hard, but I knew we didn’t have to hurry.

As I thrusted into her, I bent my head and began kissing her neck. That was all it took for her…her back arched as her breathing grew more rapid and she began grunting.

I felt her walls begin to tighten as she began to say, "Don't stop" and then she began clenching around my penis. I held still for a moment as she finished her orgasm. I felt her flowing, and her muscle spasms slowed. “Oh, I love you, Blake!” She pulls me down and kisses me deeply. My penis was still hard and inside her. I spin her around so she can be on top of me.

She smiles, “Someone is still rock hard"

"That's what months without you does to me..." With that she began to grind on me, making me groan. She slowly began moving up and down as she kissed me. “Oh, you are so tight! So hot! You have no idea how good you feel!” I managed to say.

The way she moved on top of me was driving me crazy, and getting me very close to cumming. I watched her as she fucked me – her brown eyes watching me, her mouth open, breathing hard,  She began moaning, “Ohh... shit! Don’t stop!”

"Oh God, you're gonna make me cum!” she says, and almost simultaneously did just that. As she came, I put my hands on her hips and I felt my own climax about to come. Her walls were still pulsing around me as I came inside her. She collapsed on top of me, and I held my precious wife tight. She began raining little kisses all over my chest.

"You on the pill, right?" I ask concerned.

"Yeah"

"I love you. God, I love you. I never want to let you go... I just want you to be mine."

She answered by kissing me. "I am"

We cuddled for a few minutes, and end up getting a nap.

All of the pain and heartache I put her through, it happened and nothing can change that, but the pain was swallowed up by the joy we found with each other. This was the missing piece in my life... making her my wife. And God knows I plan on making her the happiest woman on Earth for as long as I live. That's my promise to her and myself.

----------------------------------------------------------

Did you enjoy the chapter? Will their love truly be forever?

High School Sweetheart <3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें