Part 11 (Eternal Love)

Gaia's P.O.V.

The sex was AMAZING! And it wasn't even dark yet, we still had all night for round 2. When we were done we took a bath together.

"So, Will told me you were the number one pick in the draft. Must feel pretty cool"

"It does. I would've been better if you were there. I'm sorry for what I did to you."

"Are you gonna keep saying that everyday? Or can we enjoy this bath?"

"I'll go with enjoying the bath" we laugh "You're gonna go to all my games right?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Cause you're gonna be busy when we get married"

"Oh, yeah? How so?"

"Well, I'm gonna be working and your gonna be taking care of our 10 kids" he looks back and kisses me

"10 kids?" I laugh "Two if maybe"

"What do you mean two?"

"I'm not gonna have my own little basketball team. Two cause if we have one he'll be bored, trust me I know"

"Blah, we'll decide along the way"

"I never pictured you as the 'I want to be a dad guy'"

"I'm not, I'm afraid of the idea of a kid. But if it's with you I don't care" he kisses my cheek. Soon after his phone rings. "Mom, sorry I forgot to call you."

"I'm gonna go get dinner ready" I whisper to him and get out of the bath so he could talk to his mom. I go downstairs and start to make dinner. A couple of minutes later Blake came with only a towel on his waist.

"Hey" he stands behind me and gives me a smooch on the cheek, making me smile "Smells good"

"It'll be done soon, you hungry already?"

"Babe you know I'm always hungy.... athlete's metabolism"

I laugh "You're keeping to that story?"

"It's the truth"

"Okay, if you say so..." he goes to the living room and when he comes back he has a Dora the Explorer backpack. "What... the hell... is that?"

"Don't start. They're making me wear it"

I burst out laughing "I'm sorry... it looks good on you" I try not to laugh

"Oh, I'm not done yet. I have to wear 70's tuxedos to evere home game"

I laugh again "I'm sorry that's not funny" I snicker "This is gonna be interesting"

"Yeah, right"

"So when's the next home game?" I had to see this for myslef.

"Next week, and you're not allowed to make fun of me"

"If you say so" I laugh and begin to think a little about the past... "Can you imagine if you hadn't gone to that game?" 

"Yeah, I guess I have you to thank for that"

"You would've been such an idiot.... What am I saying? You are an idiot"

"Not really, it's prove of how much I love you"..........

FLASHBACK:

My grandmother on my mother's side passed away and my family and I were at the cementary to bury her. Blake wanted to be here for the support but I said no, his game was more important than this. There were gonna be scouts at that game and he couldn't miss it for the world, so I wasn't gonna be the reason to.