Part 49 (Christmas Day) Part 2

Blake's P.O.V.

After the game that we unfourtunately lost I went home with Jordan and his cousin... Jordan wanted to see Penelope and I told him he could come. I don't know how Gaia will take it though, she's probably tired and a mess, I doubt she'll want company...

When I arrive home, Asher greets me

"Daddy you missed my presents" he says

"I know buddy, I'm sorry... Did Santa bring you anything cool?"

"Yes! I got a car! And some transformers and Power Rangers... he got me all I wanted!" he said excited.

"Well I guess you were good this year... Where's mommy?"

"She's taking a bath with my sister"

"And what did I say about opening the door without an adult?" I thought Gaia was around but if she's not, this is not okay.

"I knew it was you"

"Yeah I bet you did... These are my friends Jordan and Sarah, say hi"

"Hi" he waves. "I'm gonna go get mommy"

"Hey, wait for me... you guys make yourself at home, I'll be right back"

"Sure, no worries man" Jordan says.

I go upstairs with Asher to find Gaia. She was taking a bath with Penelope in our bedroom bathroom...

"Hey" she smiles "Good game"

"We lost..."

"I know, but you played well"

"Thanks babe" I give her a peck on the lips. "Jordan's downstairs with his cousin, they want to see Penelope"

"Okay, I just finished with her. Put her on something warm, it's cold tonight..."

"Okay, come on Ash... Oh he opened the door" I let her know.

"What door?"

"The front door"

"Asher, you know you can't do that without someone being with you"

"But why?"

"Because it can be a stranger and they might take you"

"Okay, sorry" he pouts.

"Did you tell daddy what Santa got you?"

"Yep"

"All right, you guys go on, I'll be down in a little while"

"Did you eat?" I ask her.

"Yeah we ate, you hungry?"

"No, just making sure, see you later"

___________________________O____________________________

Gaia's P.O.V.

I feel bad the guys lost, especially against the Warriors. We've lost 3 games in a row and it's putting pressure on them... I wanted to have a relax night with Blake but of course he had to bring someone... I really don't have nothing against Jordan, but knowing Brynn is his sister pisses me off.

When I'm done with my bath I put on my Chrsitmas pajama and head downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey" Blake says as he serves some wine.

"Hey, where's Asher?"

"Playing with Jordan's cousin" he kisses me.

"Sounds like a cool guy"

"Girl" he corrects me.

"I'm sorry, did you say girl?"

"Relax, no one compares to you" he kisses me again, slowly this time.

"You gonna go say hi?"

"Oh no babe, I'm too tired, I just want to sleep."

"It's just a second Gaia"

"Hey Blake, Ash wants a glass of water" I hear the female voice getting closer until she entered the kitchen.

As soon as I saw her my heart stopped and I squeezed Blake's hand real hard...

"Hi, I'm Sarah"

"Oh yeah, Gaia, Sarah, Sarah, my girlfriend Gaia"

Girlfriend? Girlfriend?!! What the hell happened to fianceé

"Nice to meet you... Anyways I'll be with Jordan" she leaves.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I just... got dizzy" I lie.

"You ate right?"

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go lay down"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, you just have fun and make sure you put Asher to sleep"

"Okay, I'll take Penelope up to you in a second"

________________________O_________________________

Blake's P.O.V.

Gaia left saying she was feeling dizzy, but there somethinf more to it... she squeezed my hand as soon as she saw Sarah... Has she met her before?

I wait for her to finish going up the stairs so I could go back to my guests... Asher seems to be getting along with Sarah, if Gaia saw this she would probably get jealous. I keep Penelope for a little while since she was just a couple of days old, afterwards I take her up to Gaia but she was sleeping so I just place her on the crib and go back downstairs...

"You have a nice family" I hear Sarah says from behind me.

"Thanks"

"So why haven't you married the girl?"

"I will, soon" I hint her to stop.

"Oh, she didn't look so happy and Jordan told me she postponed the wedding once"

"She didn't, she just got pregnant with Penelope"

"Oh... Can I say or actually do something and you promise not to freak out?"

"Depends"

"I've always wanted to this" she gets close to me and gives me a tongue kiss while she grabbed my junk that get aroused by her touch. Hey, I'm a guy, I can't control it... but to my regret, I kiss back... What the hell am I doing?!!!

__________________________O__________________________

Gaia's P.O.V.

Blake came back to the room to bring Penelope and I pretended to be asleep so he woudn't ask any questions... It was her! The woman in my dream! The one who got to marry Blake instead of me! How is that even possible?! This is such a weird feeling, I even felt like I didn't belong here anymore... That dream felt so real and now to see her here is worse.

I don't know her, but I don't trust her... I can't lose Blake to anyone. A lot of girls will make moves one him, and I don't doubt this bitch is gonna do the same. But will Blake be strong and hold temptation?? I'll be heartbroken and wouldn't know what to do if he ever cheats on me...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Will Blake put a stop to it before he ruins what he has with Gaia? What do you guys think?

Hey guys! I was gonna wait till the end of the game to upload but where I'm from it's gonna be on late and I don't know if I'll be awake by the end of it :\

I wrote they lost but hopefully we will win this one!

Either way, I hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas day! Happy Holidays to you all and I hope Santa was good to you this year! Lol

Oh! BTW! The girl on the picture is Sarah! Ugh! #TeamGaia!