Part 31 (Trouble?)

Blake's P.O.V.

"Dustin?" Gaia walks down the stairs... "What are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to you"

"No chance in hell buddy... How'd you find out where we live?"

"Please your a big thing now, pictures of your house everywhere? I just googled it. And I wasn't asking for your permission to talk to her, buddy" he imitated me.

"Talk to me about what?"

"I actually came to apologize"

"For what?"

"You know what" she nods

"You came all the way to LA to apologize?" she crosses her arms.

"No, actually I signed with the Dodgers"

"Are you serious?" I protested.

"Blake" Gaia glares at me. "Let's just talk outside" she steps out with him

"Gaia" I call her but she ignores and closes the door... As soon as she closes I go to the kitchen to sp on them... Look at them, talking and laughing, and she's smiling at him? That's my smile, she ony does that with me. I don't like this at all, my body was filling up with jealousy.

"Hi honey" my mom walks in.

"Hello" Mrs. K. too "What are you staring at?" she asks.

"Your daughter"

"Oh"

"Honey, are you going to--"

"Can't worry about anything right now mom.. I have Asher to take care of, make sure I didn't screw up my relationship with Gaia because I might have another kid, I have to worry about Gaia and I gotta focus on her ex which isn't stressing me out at all" I say sarcatically.

"What?" she asked confused

"Oh yeah, Dustin's here, and to stay"

"WHAT?!" Mrs. K. almost spits out her coffee... she stands next to me to spy too "And you didn't stop her?"

"She wanted to talk to him"

"She's probably getting back at you for the whole baby thing"

"What baby thing?" Gaia's mom asked.

"Oh, our grandson might have an older half brother"

"It didn't mean anything to me Mrs. K. I swear" I look at her with guilt, as if I had done something wrong but I wasn't even with Gaia... "Oh she's coming" as he left he kissed her cheek, bringing me anger.

"Okay, we were never here" mom says and the both leave.

"Hey, what was that?" I ask as soon as she steps inside the house

"What was what?"

"Oh you gonna act like nothing? He kissed you on the cheek"

"You're spying on me"

"With good reason I mean, what the hell was that? You gonna sleep with him next?"

"What is wrong with you? This isn't like you" she frowns.

"I'm sorry... I just get so possessive of you, and seeing you with him... I just-- I don't want to lose you"

"You're not gonna lose me... You think I'm gonna go from being loved back to a man that treated me like shit?"

"He's a baseball player"

"So what?!! He's not you... where is this coming from? You've never been jealous"

"I've always been jealous, I just never told you"

She looks away for a second and then stares at me for a while "Baby you have to tell me how you feel. I don't want to make you feel like that, ever... I don't want you to be insecure about what we have, you don't trust me?"

"No, I do, it's him I don't trust"

"And by saying that it means you don't trust me"

"No it doesn't"

"If you trusted me you would trust that no matter what he did I would never go back to him"

"I do trust you, but what if he just does or says something and you fall for it?"

"That's not gonna happen" she whispers and walks up to me.

"How do you know?"

She cups my face "Because no matter what he does or says to me is gonna make me forget what we have, or the child that we created... No one compares to you in any way. You make me happy in a way no one else can."

"I just don't want to be one day, away for days in games and then find out this asshole came to comfort you or something because you feel lonely or are scared to be alone and I know, I know he'll take advantage of it"

"What? You being away doesn't change the way I feel about you... You are foreve in my heart, no matter the distance or the time we're apart. You are the love of my life and no one can take that away... I look at you and I see something so amazing that makes me fall for over and over again, something so tempting that makes me want you even more, I see something that I can't live without and I would never, never throw that away... Baby I love you" she said tearfully.

"I'm so afraid of losing you... I'm scared that if this kid turns out to be mine you're going to leave and I can't live without you. I can't lose you again, not again."

"You're not gonna lose me" she assures me.

"You say that now"

She shakes her head "We're a team remember? We'll just take it step by step" I caress her face and I just let out what I feel...

"I want to marry you... right now"

"Blake..."

"Let's do it. Let's elope, let's get out of here, we can go to Vegas"

"Blake... I don't want to tell our son that we ran off to Vegas and had a crazy untraditional wedding without our families"

I guess she has a point "Then let's do it as fast as possible. Forget December, I can't wait anymore. I've been wanting to marry you since high school. I can't go another month without you being my wife..."

"A month is too soon honey, I will marry you and I will be your wife I promise you that" I kiss her.

"Forever?"

"And ever" she finishes the sentence. I am crazy about this woman, I can't wait for the day where I can finally call her my wife... Even so, I still have to keep an eye out for Dustin. I can't get out of my mind the images of him hitting her. She's too precious to be treated that way, I'll be damned if I ever let him touch her again... She's my whole life, and no one messes with her....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Dustin be trouble?

High School Sweetheart <3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें