Part 34 (Get Her Back)

Blake's P.O.V.

My heart shattered reading that, it blew up inside "Mrs. K.!!" I yell at 3 in the morning "Kamila!" you can tell how desperate I was since I never call her by her first name.

"What is it?" she asked scared.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Oh, uh... I promised her I wouldn't say anything"

"Mrs. K. please"

"I..."

"Mrs. K. please, I love your daughter. I let her go once, I can't do it again"

"What happened? Did you say something to hurt her?"

"No! Look... she lost the baby and for some stupid reason she thinks I'm gonna stop loving her or something"

"Her aunt on her father's side couldn't have kids... her husband left her because of it, she's just scared..." she exhales deeply "She's at the airport, she wants to go back home"

"Oklahoma? Why?"

"She didn't say"

"Thank you, I owe you big time" I run off to my car but before I get in I go back inside the house... "Mind coming with me? If she's already gone I'm going after her, need someone to bring back the car" she agrees and I speed to the airport hoping they haven't left yet.

I arrive to LAX and rush inside, leaving Mrs. K. with the car... "Is the flight to Oklahoma still here?" I ask the desk clerk.

"Um..." she checks the computer "No sir, it leaves in 5 minutes"

"Shit" I mumble "Alright I'll take a ticket"

"Okay, one way?" I don't have time to discuss a return date woman! My girlrfiend is about to leave the state!

"Yes... I don't want to sound like an asshole but could you hurry up? The woman I love, who is also the mother of my child is on that plane"

"And you want to stop her, that's so romantic... here" she hands me the paper and I run off. I make it to security and put everything in the plastic bin.

"Sir? Shoes" Seriously?! By the time I'm done she'll be gone! I do it as fast as I can, God I hope the plane hasn't left yet. I run like crazy, as if someone was following to kill me. I finally arrive to the gate... but it was no good... they were gone.

"No, no, no... Fuck!" I punch a wall of frustation. "Gaia" I whisper.

"Missed your plane?" someone behind me asked.

I nod "And my girl"

"Next plane is in three hours"

"Yeah, thanks" I walk back outside defeated, where Gaia's mom was still waiting.

"No luck?" she asked.

"No, I got there too late"

"It's never too late, at least you know where she's going"

"You should head back home, I'm gonna wait for the next plane"

"Okay... Please bring her home safe?" she asked

"Always" I head back inside and wait for three hours for a plane, plus not to mention the two and a half hour I have to wait to get there......

____________________________O______________________________

Gaia's P.O.V.

I couldn't bare to look at Blake knowing I lost the baby, so I decided to come back home for a while to think things through. He really wants a family and I can't give him that. I can't let him carry that burden with me. I asked my dad to pick me up at the airport, it was really late but he's my dad and he never says no to me plus he gets to see Asher for the first time...

"So what happened?" he asked. I didn't want to tell him I lost a baby, I didn't need a speech about it.

"Nothing, can't a daughter visit her dad?" he had Asher with him, he hasn't put him down since we got here.

"Yeah but all of a sudden and so late?"

"Yeah, sorry"

"You're getting big aren't you?" he talked to Asher... "You should both get some rest" he suggested.

"Thanks dad, we will" he finally lets go of Asher and I head back to my old room to get some sleep... As I lay in bed I can't help but think about how mad Blake must be at me for leaving without saying anything... He's been calling none stop but I just can't find the courage to answer him. I finally drift off to sleep...

.......................................

4 hours later I wake from Asher's cries.

"Okay, okay baby I'm up" I had him sleeping next to me since we didn't have a crib here. I feed him and go downstairs, where I'm smelling breakfast...

"Morning sweetheart"

"Morning dad"

"Made your favorite, pancakes with extra butter"

"Thanks" I chuckle. It felt like old times, like I was a teenager again. We start eating and remembering old times, like when I didn't like Blake and he wanted to hit him to bad for breaking his little girl's heart. But my dad was cool, he saw how happy I was when I got back together with Blake and he forgave him... Just as long as he didn't break my heart again. We decide to watch some cartoon with Asher when we're done having breakfast... As we watched the cartoons the doorbell rings...

"I'll go get it" y dad says standing from the couch... "Oh hey, I didn't know you were coming too" I heard him say. It made me curious so I turn around to see a 6'10" god that had my heart stolen...

"Blake?" I stand up.

"If it's all right with you Mr. K. I'd like a moment with the mother of my child please"

"Uh sure, I had to go to the grocery shop anyways... see you later" he leaves the house, closing the door behind him.

"Blake, what are you--"

"Shut up" he commands me. "I am tired... I am hungry, I haven't slept anything since we left the hospital, I ran an entire airport, for you. You do not get to run away when things get hard, you do not get to leave me a note with this on top of it, not when I love you so much"

"I--"

"I'm not done. You cannot tell me what I want and what I don't want. You do not get to tell me to stop loving you. I told you that I lost you once and I wasn't gonna let it happen again, remember?" I nod "So what the hell are you doing here?"

"I can't... I need time--"

"We cope with this together, not alone. That's why we have each other" he chukcles "It's amazing how you got me and won me. I never thought I could love this much, but I was so wrong. I thank God every day for letting me have you. We were meant for each other, and nothing can change that... you're both the reason I wake up in the morning, you're both the reason I find a way to smile, you're the one person that can change everything around when it is going bad. Your eyes, your smile, your everything, your laugh, your look in your eyes when you talk to me. It's just everything about you that makes me want you even more... When I say I love you, please believe it's true. When I say forever, know I'll never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you won't cry. Because the day I'll be saying that would be the day I die."

"Please stop" I beg, he had me crying.

"Tell me you don't love me and I'll walk away, I'll let you be..."

"I can't" I whisper...

He walks up to me "Gaia I love you, I want to marry you, I want to make you my wife... Please let me be your husband, my love for you will never end. I need you, please come back home, please..."

-------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think she'll choose after a speech like that?