Part 12

6 months later:

Gaia's P.O.V.

I finally got to open my little store and I was so happy with my life. Even more happier when I found out I was pregnant. I was scared, I was just 20 and Blake 22 we were basically still teenagers. I hope this doesn't affect his career. I was in our room sleeping and when I wake up I hear Blake talking to the baby.

"...and that's how me and your mom met"

"How did me and your mom meet?" I mumbled sleepy

Blake laughs "You okay? Go back to sleep"

"I can't, you keep talking to him and he kicks"

 "Sorry, I'm just anxious. Is your mom coming?"

"Yeah, yours too"

"You think they'll kill us?" he asked

"Maybe if we were still in high school. We're still young but we have jobs now"

"True, they can't be mad at us"

"They're our moms, they'll mad at us and happy with the baby"

"Well we talked about having a family anyway so"

"Yeah but not now" I was afraid he'd want to leave once the baby was born, he's excited but I don't think he knows how much work it is yet. "You know the baby's gonna wake up at night a lot, right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So it's not gonna be easy, especially if your gonna be playing most of the time"

"It'll be fine Gaia, I'm not gonna bail"

"How do you know?"

"Because I love you and this baby, I'm not gonna leave cause it's gonna get hard."

"Promise?"

"I swear on my life"

I smile and connect my forehead with his "I love you"

"I love you too, now go back to sleep, I'll continue telling him the story tomorrow" I chuckle and go to sleep.

__________________________o____________________________

Blake's P.O.V.

I can't believe I'm going to be a dad, I'm nervous but happy and excited. I wanted to marry Gaia before having kids but it is what it is. Either way, we're both happy and as long as she's happy I'm happy. I still feel like I have to prove myself to her, I'm an asshole for what I did to her and even though she forgave me, I'll never forgive myself. My brother and his wife Marieka were visiting so I decide to go talk to him about it.

"Hey"

"Hey man, Gaia feeling better?"

"Yeah, she just went to bed"

"Good, so what's wrong with you?"

"I don't know, I feel like I don't do a lot to show her how much I love her, and how much I regret doing what I did"

"Well man she forgave you, maybe you should try to forgive yourself"

"I can't. I know I should just forget about it but I just can't"

"You really love her, huh?"

"You have no idea. She believed in me when no one else did and I just threw her aside. As if I'd never even met her" I exhale deeply "I'm such an asshole"

"She loves you man, that's all that matters"

"Yeah... I get so scared that I'll lose her"

"Why?"

"I don't know man, I just think about not having her and it's a scary feeling"

"Then go tell her that man, tell her how you feel"

"Yeah... thanks man" I say good night and head to sleep. When I get to the room I couldn't help but to just stare at Gaia. She looked so beautiful. I felt like a stalker but I just couldn't help it. And knowing she's carrying my child makes me love her more. It's like both of us put together in a tiny person. Before I go to sleep I whisper to her that I love her.

.....................................

I wake up next day but no Gaia by my side. She usually wakes up after me so I go check on her. When I open the bedroom door I smell pancakes so she has to be in the kitchen, she sure loves pancakes.

"Hey" I say

"Morning" she smiles

"Morning, you're up early"

"Actually you woke up a bit late. I didn't want to wake you, you looked pretty tired... You want breakfast?"

"Yes thank you... When are we gonna talk about names?" I wanted to name the baby as soon as possible.

"I don't know, I just-- it's a permanent thing we really have to be sure about it"

"Which is why we should start babe"

"I don't know"

"You're not ready to be a mom, I'm not ready to be a dad, but we're gonna have to be parents pretty soon"

"I'm just really picky about names"

"There are lots of names. There's Noah, Aiden, Asher, Liam, Alex, Troy..."

"Asher sounds interesting, does it mean anything?"

"Yeah, it means happy or blessed in Hebrew"

"How do you know that?"

"I did some research" I confessed

"Do you like Asher?"

"Yeah, Asher Griffin. Doesn't sound bad"

"I don't know..."

"Baby, we're gonna have to choose sooner or later"

"I'll think about it"

"Yes! So Asher for now?"

"For now" she assures... I just hope she makes up her mind before the baby comes...